Disregard everything you've ever heard...

I know I said I'll never post here again, but I've decided that I kinda like this site, so I will post again...but first I will apologize...this might take awhile...

1.Sorry Books for basically crucifying you and you're religion, I was wrong

2.Sorry Meso and Ginko for being such a fatass shit-talking cockhead

3.Sorry JSN for that post earlier last week which I deleted because it sounded gay after a second reading...

4.Sorry to pre-op tranny and the others in my 19inchpythons "desperate for *****" thread for being a dick

5.Sorry for the antisemitic remark in my 4thReichFuhrer profile

6.Sorry for saying whatever it was that caused me to get banned under 19inchpythons, veinyleehaney, il Duce, and 4thReichFuhrer

7. Sorry for posting my deca dick on the internet

8.Sorry for fighting with BDTR before he left over his methods of ****ing with an asshole from the past

9.Sorry for whatever the **** else I did...

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    ok, thats bold man. If you made fun of me in some way, ill except it. but your left to all the people you've sh*t talked to. But a very bold and appreciative move. Thanx Bro.

decadbal is offline Banned
    haha, BAN.. once your banned, u cant come back with a new name

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    damn - if u offended that many people before what in the hell is going to keep you from doing it again?

did u go on wellbutrin?

Straterra actually

ban ban ban ban ban ban ban bban ban ban ban ban an ban ban

Quote Originally Posted by FeldMarshellPotter
    Straterra actually

hey - good for you

thats the treatment of ADHD if im not mistaken

thanks...very supportive

Straterra is for:ADHD/ADD/Depression/Symptoms of ADD and ADHD- depression, frustration, lack of concentration, anxiety
    Last edited by FeldMarshellPotter; 10-14-2005 at 12:56 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    hm my brother is on strattera...makes him not eat...that must suck. Posted deca dick wha? WHat do you mean, taht you had it or you posted ur dick haha im confused

In other words, ADD (or ADHD-you don't have to be hyperactive to have ADD) can lead to depression and other symptoms because of the frustration and anger at not being able to concentrate and connect with others in social settings due to distraction

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    hm my brother is on strattera... \
    How is he doing on Straterra? Has it helped him much?

again - good for you. make sure u stick with it. i was on wellbutrin before and it basically did the same. its such an all in one drug and it sounds as if strattera is the same way.....aids in quitting smoking, suppresses appitite, gives one an over all well being feeling/happiness. there are thousands of people out there who have 'issues' like us and need these things. i hate that word issues as it can be taken as a negative word - but i use it semi loosely

BAN BAN BAN, there are rules smokey, this isnt nam

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    BAN BAN BAN, there are rules smokey, this isnt nam
    just curious what did he say to you pm if you like or post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    just curious what did he say to you pm if you like or post it.
    nothing to me, but he is banned on other names... so he has made it obvious he shouldnt be here.. i hope his meds work and he doenst act up on any other boards, but like the dinasaurs..his time his is over

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    In other words, ADD (or ADHD-you don't have to be hyperactive to have ADD) can lead to depression and other symptoms because of the frustration and anger at not being able to concentrate and connect with others in social settings due to distraction
    Takes a big man to admit his wrongs...good for you!

chest6 is offline Banned
    How is he doing on Straterra? Has it helped him much?
    it helped him a whole lot. He has ADHD..hes off the walls. Now hes calmed down a lil, crazy at times. He now makes straight A's and gets all pissed if he gets a bad grade. Before, he made bad grades and he was like eh o well.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    nothing to me, but he is banned on other names... so he has made it obvious he shouldnt be here.. i hope his meds work and he doenst act up on any other boards, but like the dinasaurs..his time his is over
    I see

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Look, it's cool FMP, I've got no problems with you. But I have to ask...what is so damn special about an internet board anyway? Just an observation I've made from your posts, but you seem to be lacking social skills. You're not connecting with people, am I right? Don't get all pissed, I'm not flaming you, but dude...this whole internet board chat thing hasn't really worked out too well for you.

It doesn't matter if you're fat or bald or skinny or full of pimples, personality and effective communication is what gets people laid. Looks help, but it's secondary to personality. You see all these guys with 4000 posts and it's a complete waste of time. There is no pot of gold at the end of the post whore rainbow. I can understand somebody like Swole Cat posting all the time, because he makes money this way, but hanging out here for like 8 hours a day is a waste of a life.

I have to say, if you're not getting through to people here, it ain't happening out there either. Ditch the steroid forum and go out and talk to girls. In fact there are forums out there where you can learn from people who have been through what you are going through. You're wasting your time here and come to think of it, so am I. You won't be seeing a whole lot of me on this board in the future. Bodybuilding is cool and all, but c'mon, once you've spent a couple months researching everything about it, there isn't much of a reason to keep on reading through thread after thread. Go out, get laid, learn how to talk to people and forget about airing out your laundry on this message board, that isn't real life.

go out and talk to girls
    I've tried, but I just don't know what to say or how to act.

He now makes straight A's and gets all pissed if he gets a bad grade. Before, he made bad grades and he was like eh o well.
    I definitely understand that. I always felt that I was being held back for some reason. I read maybe half of a 500 page book and lose interest and I periodically study foreign languages, but then stop. I know I could be a pretty smart guy if I could just calm down and relax and enjoy life

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Look, it's cool FMP, I've got no problems with you. But I have to ask...what is so damn special about an internet board anyway? Just an observation I've made from your posts, but you seem to be lacking social skills. You're not connecting with people, am I right? Don't get all pissed, I'm not flaming you, but dude...this whole internet board chat thing hasn't really worked out too well for you.

It doesn't matter if you're fat or bald or skinny or full of pimples, personality and effective communication is what gets people laid. Looks help, but it's secondary to personality. You see all these guys with 4000 posts and it's a complete waste of time. There is no pot of gold at the end of the post whore rainbow. I can understand somebody like Swole Cat posting all the time, because he makes money this way, but hanging out here for like 8 hours a day is a waste of a life.

I have to say, if you're not getting through to people here, it ain't happening out there either. Ditch the steroid forum and go out and talk to girls. In fact there are forums out there where you can learn from people who have been through what you are going through. You're wasting your time here and come to think of it, so am I. You won't be seeing a whole lot of me on this board in the future. Bodybuilding is cool and all, but c'mon, once you've spent a couple months researching everything about it, there isn't much of a reason to keep on reading through thread after thread. Go out, get laid, learn how to talk to people and forget about airing out your laundry on this message board, that isn't real life.
    I think that's great advice and another valid point from you.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I've tried, but I just don't know what to say or how to act.
    it aint that hard man..i used to suck balls at it.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I thought I was an attention whore.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    you've got a good point.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~