boffo is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Watched the Mr. Olympia for first time on cable and it sucked!

I decided to spend the thirty bucks and the watch the mr o first the first time and i was not impressed with it at all! the organization is terrible and camara angles are terrible, the anouncers are a frikken joke if you ask me? its just all around bad. I thought it would be high quality like the WWE or something? and i have never heard the voices of the bodybuilders before and you know how you kind of think what they would sound like when you see pics but i was wrong on all of them! from what i did hear some of them say they sound like there DUMB not because of there voices but the way they talk and use words! except for shawn ray and of course arnold. and i knew ronney would win anyway because you cant beat out mr o anyway its like a weider rule! the only way you become mr o is by having the current mr o retire or die! unless im proved wrong otherwise which im sure i wont be. i was going to make a point of going to vegas next oct of 06 but i changed my mind now that i seen the horrible quality of the show its sad it really is.

boffo is offline Junior Member
    and i cant fail to mention the challenge round score screen it was like some 1980's computer program? it was just TERRIBLE half the time it couldn't boot up and work or the scores kept getting fuced up all the time, frikken a get your shit together before you put on as show like that.

mr.freeze is offline Junior Member
    since weider left its not the same anymore!!! he new how to do a show!!

usamm is offline Banned
    **** weider. he fixed everything

Thread Information