Thread: NFL what a joke

24labor is offline Anabolic Member

NFL what a joke

NFL football is such a joke so predictable. I can't beleive that coaches and coordinators get paid for what they do i mean it's the same crap everyday. Keep running the same plays that don't work try and pass then punt Little kids could do a better job

decadbal is offline Banned
    it bores me

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    football is great at any level. i do enjoy the college game more.

Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    football is great at any level. i do enjoy the college game more.
    Don't get me wrong I love the sport but these games are so dull and it's like watching a rerun on tv same ol crap

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Nothing beats NCAA athletics.....

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    NFL football is such a joke so predictable. I can't beleive that coaches and coordinators get paid for what they do i mean it's the same crap everyday. Keep running the same plays that don't work try and pass then punt Little kids could do a better job

totally agree im watching the Texans VS Seattle right now like the Texans had a chance

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    thats just one game...if u could predict all of the football games why dont u bet on them and not work

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    thats just one game...if u could predict all of the football games why dont u bet on them and not work

exactly... you should start betting on games if you can predict them that well

MuckDog is offline Senior Member

sounds like an angry vikings fan to me...

This is scary for the past like 6 weeks I have called almost every play these teams make mostly the defense. Sad that a college student knows what it takes to get a win but the guys who are getting paid don't. I wish they had a reality tv show where somone could become an offensive/defensive coordinator b/c I'd win a led a team maybe not to the big house but a winning record

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL.. let me guess you'd want to see more trick plays like the "flea flicker", or the "statue of liberty." I too wish they werent so conservative in choosing plays, but its that or they get fired, so i understand.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i love watching football...but the NFL has too many f**king comercials. And the players are all about self promotion and money.

College football is fun though

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    LOL.. let me guess you'd want to see more trick plays like the "flea flicker", or the "statue of liberty." I too wish they werent so conservative in choosing plays, but its that or they get fired, so i understand.
    Its not even that for example the packers steelers game. If im the coach of the packers I know they have a shitty QB in who hasnt played in years so I'm gonna blitz him and make him throw it up, that would be logical but nope. Now on offense I have a 5th string RB in against the best defense in the NFL but I'm gonna run it up the gut on 2nd and 10 ha ha yea thatll work. Or how about if they did research like 80% of the time the steelers blitzand almost 100% on third downs usually with Pollumalu from the outside. 3rd down Troy comes from the outside.fumble touchdown you gotta know thats gonna happen and it will keep happeing.

yet another game called almost play for play by the god of NFL football.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like its time for a trip to vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Sounds like its time for a trip to vegas.
    I thought about that but its not so much predicting the game but seeing it and knowing what to do like if I was a coach and saw what was going down and then I could switch it up

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Don't get me wrong I love the sport but these games are so dull and it's like watching a rerun on tv same ol crap
    I am so glad someone else feels the same way. I just watched the Green Bay game, Pro Football sucks anymore I used to love it and watch religously, I'd rather watch the college games.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    yeah this was a pretty predicable week. the one week i didnt make any bets and all my picks so far came true. if indy wins monday ill be 14/14

chest6 is offline Banned
    college fball is so much more exciting

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I'm a CFL guy, when I watch football... Only 2 downs! Bigger field and a bigger ball...
    way more challenging for me to play and way better to watch, IMO..
    GO LEAFS GO! NHL RULES SUPREME.
    Please don't hate...

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    what kind of tool starts a thread about football with that statement? have you ever played football? the coaches deserve what they get. they put in 60 plus hours a week studying film and devising schemes. if you knew anything about football you would know that the same strategies dont work against every team. every team has a different game plan.why dont you go take up soccer or some other sport that involves no thinking or gameplanning whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    what kind of tool starts a thread about football with that statement? have you ever played football? the coaches deserve what they get. they put in 60 plus hours a week studying film and devising schemes. if you knew anything about football you would know that the same strategies dont work against every team. every team has a different game plan.why dont you go take up soccer or some other sport that involves no thinking or gameplanning whatsoever.
    60 hours plus a week and studying films and then come game time it looks like they are playing a team that they've never seen play before. True that the same stratagies don't work against every team but most teams use the same style of playing like the steelers for instance they blitz all the time and its so often that you know who and where on what play but yet the teams they play act like its not comming and boom sack play after play. Even if they had a new battle plan on gameday and ran it almost every play I think somone would be able to at least catch on. Like I said I love the sport but most calls are just piss poor 2nd down and 10 against the best run defense in the NFL and they call a run play up the gut with the 5th string RB thats not smart, now if it was just that one time it would be fine but run after run after run and nowhere on any of them. I never bad mouth the steelers coordinators b/c they know what they are doing defense is damn good offense gets the job done as well they do trick plays throw on first down(by the way I don't like the steelers at all, but gotta give them proprs) I could go on and on. The reason why I say this is b/c when I played in HS it was the same way crap calls and wrong plays(with poor talent as well) got us nowhere year after year. perhaps more observations tommorow I need some sleep

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    all that entire paragraph does is back up the fact that you dont know football and the stratagies involved. there is not one team out there that runs the exact same plays every game out of the same formation over and over, it just doesnt work that way. why would you do that? every team in the league would then know how to shut you down. take the broncos for instance, there offensive play calling is genious. you may see them run some plays and say that they keep running it, but in reality there is always a variation in the formation. they might have one play they like , but they can run it out of 20 different formations so the defense cant predict what your going to do. im not going to go much further in depth here because id be typing all day. if you dont like the nfl dont watch it, but dont make comments like that unless youve truly studied the game and broke down film and know what your talking about.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~

That's a bs statement some of those guys are up for instance jon gruden like 3:30 4:00 in the morning studying stuff and you haven't watched enought if you think it's like a rerun and if you don't like it don't watch simple.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    sounds like an angry vikings fan to me...

Thread Information