sonar1234 is offline Banned

Unhappy F*uck You Cancer

My father has stage 4 colon cancer which has spead on the liver and lungs.

The chimo has no effect anymore and he has been sent home without treatments.

I want my father do die yes and i want him to die fast and plainless.

After seeing him suffer for a year and a half, being out of breath all the time, weak, losing weight and not even being able to play is favorite sport Golf.

I have been assured that morphine will make is passing painless.

Anyone reading this please get your yearly check ups, if you have cancer in your family please again please do not forget to mention it to the doctor so he can pass the proper screening.

Have yearly blood test and urine test has well to make sure that everything is in check, cholesterol, high blood pressure and that you kiddneys are working fine.

Even more if you use steroids .

I have seen on the american cancer society that they plan to eradicate cancer by 2016, i really hope they are gonna achive that goal. Cancer has taken a lot from me.

God bless everyone.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Sorry to hear that bruh. My prayers are with you, your father and family.
    Last edited by Smak; 10-16-2005 at 05:45 PM.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    same here I hope and wish the best for you and your family.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bro i'm so sorry that has to be one of the most painful experiences ever. I hope I never have to go through that and I hope that you and your father will see better days soon.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    sorry bro, i know how you feel my family and I have lost an uncle and gradfather from cancer...hope all is well

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    omg man I actually cried reading that.. My dad recently suffered from protstate cancer, which lead to kidney failure. So far he has made a complete recover. I thank god every day!! I am sooooo sorry to hear for your situation! Pray, and hope that he passes peacefully!! If you need to vent for sure shoot me a PM!!!!!!!!!!

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Cancer is my familys best friend. Both of my grandmothers died from it. My mother had breast cancer, and my grandfather had it as well.

I know all to well what you are going through my friend and my heart goes out to you and your family during this tough time in your life.

I know it's hard but try to keep positive.

God bless man.

Yeah cancer sucks arse....

3 or my 4 grand parents died of it (1 was breast cancer which resulted in 2 mastectomies and enough chemo to kill a gorilla... which weren't enough to save her, 1 was liver cancer that had spread and generalized when it was caught, and 1 was kidney/prostate cancer that had also spread and generalized...)

Also one of my friends in HS had a brain tumor (cancerous) and went from a star football player to a terminal patient within months... he never finished the 8th grade.

Cancer really sücks...

Red

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear that bro, my grandfather went through the same thing it was so painful to watch. I wish the best for you and your family and you know the forums got your back the whole way

You guys are awsome, i would like to thank you all for theses kinds words.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    You guys are awsome, i would like to thank you all for theses kinds words.
    This is a rough time for you and your family you need all the support you can to get through it. remember we're always here if you need to talk

notus is offline Member
    Hang in there, I know cancer can be tough. We barried my 9 year old sister 1 year ago and my 23 year old sister will die from it very soon. Every other vertabrae is missing in her neck, it has also travel to her shoulder, both hips, her spin and sternum. My dad told me yesterday he wishes she would just die because she was in so much pain. The doctors could not control the pain with any of their medicine. I HATE CANCER too..

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    I'm in teh same boat, my father is slowely losing his battle to cancer too...

Sorry to hear that, just hang in there, and help him as much as you can!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    holy shit bro.

I saw my pops lose 100 pounds and turn grey during dialysis treatment and that was pretty rotten. He has a translplant now and is kickin along just fine.

I wish I could say the same thing for your pops. Thats really gotta be a real terrible thing to have to deal with and see. Tell your pops you love him man....tell him lots of good stuff. I hope the best for you and your dad man.

Fukin cancer garbage....horrible shit and it takes the best people.

Stay strong my friend....stay strong for you dad.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow Sonar, I feel horrible after reading this as I tried to imagine what you are going through, but I just can't. My G-ma died from cancer, but a father is something special.

My prayers are w/you and your family brutha.

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    My prayers are with you, stay strong. I cant imagine watching your father get worse and worse like that everyday.

7f8
    7f8 is offline New Member
    I had to watch my grandfather go through having lung cancer after never smoking in his life. He was a strong person who also at 84 was still out in the backyard in the summer in 95 degree weather working in the garden every day with no problems.. until he got diagnosed with cancer. I didn't even know he was that old until he was diagnosed with cancer, he had always looked too young and too strong.

It is one of the worst things I have ever had to witness. He completely changed as a person and I would never recommend chemo to someone of that age, EVER. Realistically there is almost no chance of survival and even if you do, you are so weak from it that it is not even worth living anymore at that age. My grandfather lived in the house right behind us so I was over there every week and saw how tough it was on my dad and uncle. My dad was also glad when it was over for my grandfathers sake and in the end felt that getting chemo was the mistake that made him so weak so fast.
    Just be there as much as possible and when it is over you will feel a sense of relief for your father, I am sure of that.

Hang in there, I know cancer can be tough. We barried my 9 year old sister 1 year ago and my 23 year old sister will die from it very soon. Every other vertabrae is missing in her neck, it has also travel to her shoulder, both hips, her spin and sternum. My dad told me yesterday he wishes she would just die because she was in so much pain. The doctors could not control the pain with any of their medicine. I HATE CANCER too..

That is one of the saddest things i have ever eard, OMG this is really sad....

Prayors with you.

Problem with cancer is that it does not always show signs, and when you get the symptoms its aleardy to late. My father was out everyday playing golf with my mother, he played volleyball with the members of a retired home, went cross country skiing in winter, and by God was more active then me. He started pissing blood a almost 2 years ago if not more, spitting blood and add blood in is stool.

I have spoken to the head nurse that takes care of my father and she told me that even then when there is blood in the stools there is a good chance that the cancer has spread.

I cannot blame my father for not getting checked he did not have any case of cancer in is family, so he got the prostate check, blood test , and heart test and that was it, how could he know what screening to ask for, and now since the medical system is shit you basically have to fight to get treated ( i live in Montreal canada).

For good mesures i was having stomach pain lasting for more then a month now so i got tested yesterday, blood test urine test, doc came came back said everything was fine, i told him listen i got my grand father that add colon cancer was cought in time operated and end of story cancer never came back, i got my father that will die within a month so i told him you gotta check more then this.

I got a full x ray of my lungs, colon and all the rest, everything came back fine and its related to stress.

Now this week i have an interview with IBM and this job is gonna pay in the 60k a year, and a lot more then where i am wasting my time now at 30859$ per year after having 8 years of experience has a computer techicien.

Lets pray for god that i get the job cause my father would be very happy.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by sonar1234
    Lets pray for god that i get the job cause my father would be very happy.

YOUR GONNA GET IT MAN!!

what exactly are you doin at IBM? I worked there sometime ago... I know how they work....

are you gonna be employed directly by IBM or a recruiter...I can give you some tips.

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    My thoughts and prayers are with you - stay strong bro.

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    Wow bro what can I say? I feel choked up after reading this. I hope the Creator of the world chages something to make it better. May the creator bless U for reminding us to get check ups. U are a good person and i am pretty sure ur father is too. Lets get to the praying!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My mom died of breast cancer when I was 16, she held on for a year and they only gave her 3 months. She was down from 135lbs to 67 when she past. Most horrible thing ever wish it was faster also, she just didnt want to leave us kids alone. Good luck and may god be with you and your family!!!

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    My thoughts and prayers will be about your situation tonight, i lost my mother to this fuc-in BS when she was only 46, i had just turned 18, and now here i am at 45 and still miss her as it was yesterday. Hang on to all those good memories, it will help you through it. You are already showing a positive attitude, God Bless my friend.!
    Code:
      "One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
    he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
    Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
    For each scene he noticed two sets of
    footprints in the sand: one belonging
    to him, and the other to the LORD.
    When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
    he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
    He noticed that many times along the path of
    his life there was only one set of footprints.
    He also noticed that it happened at the very
    lowest and saddest times in his life.
    This really bothered him and he
    questioned the LORD about it:
    "LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
    you, you'd walk with me all the way.
    But I have noticed that during the most
    troublesome times in my life,
    there is only one set of footprints.
    I don't understand why when
    I needed you most you would leave me."
    The LORD replied:
    "My son, my precious child,
    I love you and I would never leave you.
    During your times of trial and suffering,
    when you see only one set of footprints,
    it was then that I carried you."

Quote Originally Posted by notus
    God bless you and everyone you know...Dammit that is unfair...words can never describe what you would feel in such a situation..I don't know if I could live with something like that happening...**** man, I'm so so sorry

Dally for IBM they have associated themselves with a company called LGS, check out the website www.lgs.com they have all the big name here in Montreal.

The salary is awsome and the benefits has well, i have a strong contact over there.

Has for breast cancer i am sure that in a couple of year they will cure that piece of shit cancer, prostat cancer has well.

Reading everyone personal experience with cancer really drives me nuts, notus i am praying for you my friend. 9 years old not even began her life and 23 this is SAD.

I add met a girl once when i was 25 she was 22 and add lymph node cancer, she survived true it.

Went with my father for is chimo treatement once and saw the horror, people of all ages get cancer and this is the sad truth.

God bless all you guys, everyone that has lost a love one to that disease and lets hope that the French in France find a cure ( right now they are the most advance in cancer research), and the good old USA has well.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    This thread has made me shed a tear. God bless.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    sorry for your impending loss...

spend the time wisely..

will pray..

and was checked this year..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

If cancer were a person, I would castrate it, rip it's eyeballs out and put it's balls were it's eyes once were then I would break it's back with a hammer, drill a hole in it's chest, spit on it and let it bleed to death

Thread Information