Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member

Mr. Olympia/ That was the Worst Setup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok who else say the Mr.Olympia and Thought that it was the most funniest shiit you have ever saw. The Production of it was like a Middle School Play. Jay Cutler was so funny that it looked like he was going to hit the Spokesmen for Pay Per View. LOL.... Never seen something so halirous in my life. I was For Ronnie, but Jay's Abs were Cut better than Ronnies and Jays Side Tricep shot was Way better than Ronnies. Other than that They were both the same semetry. I think Jay should of Won but. I am happy Ronnie took it for the 8th Time. I think Jay will deffently win next year just because they want to see somebody else win and It looks like Jay is getting tired of getting pushed over. All an All Poor Outcome for Pay Per View. Your thoughts?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You need to knock the champ out to win

JohnnyB

j martini is offline Member
    It was close but ronnie still had it IMO.

Front lat spread - Not a great pose for either, both are thick around the waist taking away the elusion of flaring lats. Ronnie had this pose simply because he is more muscular and jay had an imbalance in that his right thigh appeared smaller than the left.

Front double bi - close, Ronnie just because his thighs are larger and again the imbalance that cutler had hurt him in front poses.

Abs and thighs - Again poor pose for both, believe it or not im going for ronnie as this is more than just an abdominal comparison the physique is judged from head to toe.
    Ronnie has larger thighs and a narrower hip and waist with flaring lats in this pose Cutler is straight up and down like a refridgerator. Coleman has a more pleasing shape and larger arms altough Culer has better abs.

Side tris - Cutlers gets this one. Probably colemans worst pose lacks seperation in the triceps and looks awkward. Cutler had him well beat here.

Side chest - Coleman this time Jay has a wide clavicle structure so his chest looks a little shallow from the side as it is spread out over a greater distance. Coleman also had more detail through the arms, dels and hamstrings.

Rear double bi - Jay surprised me here i thought his back in this pose actually had ronnie beat. Although coleman's glutes and hamstrings were a little harder, cutler had it on calves. I would choose jay here extremely close i never thought i would see anyone beat coleman on a rear double bi.

Rear lat spread - Coleman Lats insert lower than cutlers also colemans traps are far thicker than jays here add in coleman glutes and hams and he wins comfortably.

Most muscular - Coleman jay looks very awkward as he is hitting this pose and coleman is more compact giving him a much thicker look.

BodyTalk is offline Junior Member
    You should be glad you got to see it, us brits were left out in the cold !!!!

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyTalk
    You should be glad you got to see it, us brits were left out in the cold !!!!
    Us swedes too!

Yeah your right on all of it. But did you see how poor the announcing was, it was like Triple H had to come up with stuff just to lighten it up some, it was good to see that not everything is planned. But i think it should of been.

Anyways ronnie coleman Deffinently Took the Throne. Cape and All.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by j martini

Front lat spread - Not a great pose for either, both are thick around the waist taking away the elusion of flaring lats. Ronnie had this pose simply because he is more muscular and jay had an imbalance in that his right thigh appeared smaller than the left.

Front double bi - close, Ronnie just because his thighs are larger and again the imbalance that cutler had hurt him in front poses.

Abs and thighs - Again poor pose for both, believe it or not im going for ronnie as this is more than just an abdominal comparison the physique is judged from head to toe.
    Ronnie has larger thighs and a narrower hip and waist with flaring lats in this pose Cutler is straight up and down like a refridgerator. Coleman has a more pleasing shape and larger arms altough Culer has better abs.

Side tris - Cutlers gets this one. Probably colemans worst pose lacks seperation in the triceps and looks awkward. Cutler had him well beat here.

Side chest - Coleman this time Jay has a wide clavicle structure so his chest looks a little shallow from the side as it is spread out over a greater distance. Coleman also had more detail through the arms, dels and hamstrings.

Rear double bi - Jay surprised me here i thought his back in this pose actually had ronnie beat. Although coleman's glutes and hamstrings were a little harder, cutler had it on calves. I would choose jay here extremely close i never thought i would see anyone beat coleman on a rear double bi.

Rear lat spread - Coleman Lats insert lower than cutlers also colemans traps are far thicker than jays here add in coleman glutes and hams and he wins comfortably.

Most muscular - Coleman jay looks very awkward as he is hitting this pose and coleman is more compact giving him a much thicker look.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    I think ronnie coleman is over rated & enough is enough. i know i cant shine his shoes, but dont u think that by now they r just giving it to ronnie & really not focusing in on the other guys. i think cutler def. deserves it.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    another thing, if we r talking symetry, those were the days when ARNOLD was up on stage, symetry days r over, in human means at least. i really cant stand ronnie coleman, i just had enough of him posing on stage, acting like he started it all.

Yeah it kinda seemed like it was setup, but Your Right Jay Is getting screwed and i think he deserves a win too.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini

Does the "j" in your name stand for "Judge Martini"?

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    I think ronnie coleman is over rated & enough is enough. i know i cant shine his shoes, but dont u think that by now they r just giving it to ronnie & really not focusing in on the other guys. i think cutler def. deserves it.
    every bodybuilder on stages deserves it... but only one can win, and thats the best.. no he isnt faggot skinny like an abercrombie queer, if u wanna see that kinda crap go to the store.. this is bodybuilding, its is and always was about being the biggest and leanest... and he is that. jay hasnt got shiit on him

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Does the "j" in your name stand for "Judge Martini"?
    Oh yes! Just bothers me the way some lose all sense of perspective because they are desperate to see a new champ.

Even Cutler after the show said i should be Mr Olympia because the fans want a change. Excuse me but i dont think thats quite fair on Ronnie.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    every bodybuilder on stages deserves it... but only one can win, and thats the best.. no he isnt faggot skinny like an abercrombie queer, if u wanna see that kinda crap go to the store.. this is bodybuilding, its is and always was about being the biggest and leanest... and he is that. jay hasnt got shiit on him
    oh shit that is funny....you get me everytime

Thread Information