Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did She Hook Up? Let me get your opinions

Ok now this girl and I have been off and on for 4 years and recently we're "off" again. Well, she went on a trip down south and I know for a fact theres a guy down there she met a while back and has hung out with every time shes gone down there. Now I know they went to a club together and possibly dinner the next night. On the night she went to the club she called me around 5 in the morning (really fkn annoying) to tell me shes home safe. Then the next night she was at dinner with someone(wouldn't tell me who), but I'm guessing it was with her cousin that went on the trip with her. Anyway, I asked her if she hooked up with that guy and she said "it's none of your business anymore" and keeps stressing that point. Now she's the type of girl to say that just to keep me guessing so i get annoyed...keep that in mind. I'm not sure she got with the guy on the night of the club because she called me at 5 in the morning back at her hotel with her cousin and she only got to the club at close to 2. But the rest I dunno...what do you guys think?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd assume so but that's all it is, an assumption. If I were you I'd get with some other women, even if you want this one. Nothing demonstrates value like social acceptance they say. And you gotta be getting on with your life too. Worrying about what fun she's having without you only leads to depression, and **** depression.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jugo Buen0
    "it's none of your business anymore"
    Yep....

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Worrying about what fun she's having without you only leads to depression, and **** depression.
    You have got that right. I dont trust any girl anymore, no matter how she is or if I knew her before. I think I can easily learn to trust someone, but its gotta be earned

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    The best thing for you to do is have sex with a new girl and forget about this one. I have found that the "off/on" thing does NOT work if feelings are involved.

You will only hurt yourself in the long run if you hang on to her and worry about what she's doing all the time.

Do for YOU!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I would have to agree with everybody, my opinion is that she did. why else would she be avoiding the question. Plus,she knows you will never find out sorry bro, but drop that girl there is TOO many ladies out there, and if you do want to hit it again keep her around but drama will persue!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I asked her if she hooked up with that guy and she said "it's none of your business anymore" and keeps stressing that point.
    whether she hooked up with him or not she sounds like she likes to play stupid games. Which IMO makes her untrustworthy.. so i would assume that she did hook up with him..

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Sounds like she took it in the ass.?

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    i would have a couple questions in my mind that would lead to the answer:
    1. How long did u know her before u guys hooked up?
    2. How many trips has she made down there and met up with this guy?
    3. Did her friends go down with her and are they all single or taken and slutty?
    You gotta add it all up and try to look at the realistically not thinking well maybe. Thats how i try to do it anyways....doesn't always work.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    sounds like she got it on with another girl

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    thats cruel ibdmfkr,,,,,but love your style haha haha haha
    if its over she shouldnt be ringing you at 5 in the morning,,,move on if its over,,,,but your better off thinking the worse has happened, because it no doubt did

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Yep....
    I agree, but why the hell is she calling him to let him know she got home alright and then say its none of his business?

This bitch is effen with you bad, she wants to tortcha you. dont let her control. forget about her. I hate it when chicks do that shiit.

I ran into my ex who i havent seen in like 8 months and all she kept talkin about was all these dates shed been on, tryin to make me jealous, i wanted to be like BABY, i get laid every weekend, but that would just be cruel, and it is 'none of her business'. not to be cocky or anything.

Id find another girl and tell the other girl as less as possible when you do. That will make her feel just like you do right now. Im not a fan of playin games, but sometimes you have too just to let the other peron know not to fvck with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    1. How long did u know her before u guys hooked up?
    2. How many trips has she made down there and met up with this guy?
    3. Did her friends go down with her and are they all single or taken and slutty?
    You gotta add it all up and try to look at the realistically not thinking well maybe. Thats how i try to do it anyways....doesn't always work.
    I personally would not waste all my time wondering about these questions.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    She definitely got busy. Since you two are "off"...then she has every right to explore other guys. If you didn't want her sleeping around then you should be "on".

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. Double standards will not work. My suggestion is that you forget about her and get some of your own.

those questions will answer his though....is slept with him the night they met i'm going to go ahead and say shes f'in around down there....

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr

Maybe even the

Dirty Sanchez.....

But seriously, if you want to get to her, bang her closest friend, her sister, or even better, her mom......

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i think the answers to liquidreds questions would help the assumptions a whole lot...

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Go with your first gut instinct on this and don't flip flop. The fact that you created this thread sort of tells me what that gut instinct was.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    we had a real good time buddy... dont worry...I'm lookin after er real good.

thats it baby....ohhhh yeah....good GIRL.

***suckle suckle***

ehehhe dont worry bout it man. Who cares.

FACK IT!!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Im guessing she got milked.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    if it walks looks, and sounds like a duck, then it is a duck! it sux, go with your gut, you know the truth. get away from this toxic relation and move on.4 years is to many years of your life already gone. start new.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    yeah if you too were "off" that is like a free pass to hook up with anyone. if i was in the reverse situation, and i was "off" with my girl, you bet i would be looking to hook up. its human instinct. bad situation, if you even have to question"did my girl maybe hook up w another guy" then YOU are not in an ideal situation, not one anyon would want to be in. pack your bags and head for the hills.

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    girls are worse then guys what would you have been doing down there?

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I'm with 31U on this one.
    She shouldn't be calling you. You guys got loose ends to clean up or she's just keeping you around for something. Do you expect her to stay single even if you guys are "off" right now? Get your shit together or move on. Have fun, live life and find someone to love forever. They are out there. Just takes times. I know it sucks. Be strong!

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    When she says..."It's none of your business anymore". She has....without any saying.

Whew...I can't believe I'm gonna say this..but,..when I was seperating from my ex...there were others I was going out with. Whether or not I was sleeping with any isn't the point...but, when he asked the same question as you did...ironically...I said the EXACT same thing as your ex did. (Except...we WERE NOT together at the time). When someone says this, it's a way of conveying that the relationship has come to an end, and the mutual respect of caring for the other is no longer there. It's telling the other person...."I'm not your responsibility any longer; I'm on my own...and therefore, you have no say in what I do...or who I do!"

Just throwing in what a woman might be thinking...thats all. I always feel for the other person going through hard relationships...I'm sorry El!
    Last edited by Pinkvelvet; 10-17-2005 at 11:45 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Why you are even accepting calls from a childish broad like this is news to me.

Especially at 5 in the morning.

I'd pretend I disappeared off the face of the earth and let her do her own Disney Channel shit. If I wanna play games, I hook up the X-Box.

I helped you get those abs in your avatar so you could get ANY girl you want. To hell w/her homeboy, get out and do YOU!!!!!!!!!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Why you are even accepting calls from a childish broad like this is news to me.

Especially at 5 in the morning.

I'd pretend I disappeared off the face of the earth and let her do her own Disney Channel shit. If I wanna play games, I hook up the X-Box.

I helped you get those abs in your avatar so you could get ANY girl you want. To hell w/her homeboy, get out and do YOU!!!!!!!!!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i think the answers to liquidreds questions would help the assumptions a whole lot...
    I dont know man I just dont see why he should waste his time when it's obvious.....

lets review the questions.....IN CAPS....

1. How long did u know her before u guys hooked up? I HAV NO IDEA HOW U WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL IF SHE HOOKED UP WITH A GUY BY ANSWERING THIS.
    2. How many trips has she made down there and met up with this guy? DOES IT MATTER? ALL IT TAKES IS 1 TIME!
    3. Did her friends go down with her and are they all single or taken and slutty? DOESN'T MATTER - SHE IS HER OWN PERSON AND CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS.
    JMO...

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok now this girl and I have been off and on for 4 years and recently we're "off" again. Well, she went on a trip down south and I know for a fact theres a guy down there she met a while back and has hung out with every time shes gone down there. Now I know they went to a club together and possibly dinner the next night. On the night she went to the club she called me around 5 in the morning (really fkn annoying) to tell me shes home safe. Then the next night she was at dinner with someone(wouldn't tell me who), but I'm guessing it was with her cousin that went on the trip with her. Anyway, I asked her if she hooked up with that guy and she said "it's none of your business anymore" and keeps stressing that point. Now she's the type of girl to say that just to keep me guessing so i get annoyed...keep that in mind. I'm not sure she got with the guy on the night of the club because she called me at 5 in the morning back at her hotel with her cousin and she only got to the club at close to 2. But the rest I dunno...what do you guys think?

For all you know she coulda called you at 5am sittin right next to the guy ready to get it on, and if she was at dinner and wouldnt tell you who she went to dinner with why would you guess it was her cousin and why do you think she would hide it if she actually did go to dinner with her cousin. C'mon man open your eyes, I used to think that with my ex g/f when I saw her getting a ride home from some guy from her job once at 4am when she called me to pick her up. She didnt get home till 2pm the next day and she called me at 6am the same night. What was she doing? She was getting her brains ****ed out by some other guy cuz we were "broken off" at the time. I pryed the shit out of her to cuz she lied and lied and lied at first but in the end when you screw around on me I just screw your sister, then I call it even.
    Last edited by USfighterFC; 10-17-2005 at 12:10 PM.

hmm i feel like getting swolecats diet plan and exercise routine.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    hmm i feel like getting swolecats diet plan and exercise routine.
    U should its the shyt......

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    I dont know man I just dont see why he should waste his time when it's obvious.....

lets review the questions.....IN CAPS....

JMO...
    Seriously i can go through it and then you'll be like ah i can see where your coming from on this...

OK...If they met and ****ed in the same night shes a slut and has no care for any morals or priciples. So she wouldnt care to get nailed by some dude down there.

NEXT...She's here own person right ....i'm sure...BUT if shes out with some sluts that get up on the bar and are ****in new guys every night then i'm thinking shes going to be more likely to be doing that shit....if shes there with some damn mormans i'm doubting theres as much of a chance...JMO

And if This is like her 5th trip down there and everytime she goes down and meets up with this guy ....so theres a history here then again more of a chance ..........
    I'm thinkin she did but i was tryin to get the answers to get some idea of a background then everyone would have a better idea of the story and people. Be easier to make a educated guess on my part thats all..

Seriously i can go through it and then you'll be like ah i can see where your coming from on this...

OK...If they met and ****ed in the same night shes a slut and has no care for any morals or priciples. So she wouldnt care to get nailed by some dude down there.

NEXT...She's here own person right ....i'm sure...BUT if shes out with some sluts that get up on the bar and are ****in new guys every night then i'm thinking shes going to be more likely to be doing that shit....if shes there with some damn mormans i'm doubting theres as much of a chance...JMO

And if This is like her 5th trip down there and everytime she goes down and meets up with this guy ....so theres a history here then again more of a chance ..........
    I'm thinkin she did but i was tryin to get the answers to get some idea of a background then everyone would have a better idea of the story and people. Be easier to make a educated guess on my part thats all..
    I see your point.

I am just a hard headed person that doesn't like to read into things too much. All it does is confuse me.

Now my question. Why torture yourself with this? Honestly if she did "do it", shouldnt that be enough of a message that she doesn't care? Why would you sit there and take this? Leave her ass bro, there are so man other girls out there, bang them all, screw her sister. Forget about her and leave her in the past. Go out there and have fun. Off and On relationships almost never work out and you always say to yourself "it can work this time" when in fact it doesnt. I for one hate relationships like that. Just go on with your life and meet someone else, just screw her sister before you do.

BARLOW is offline Senior Member
    ignore her, disappear from her life, you'll love me for this advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    I see your point.

I am just a hard headed person that doesn't like to read into things too much. All it does is confuse me.
    No problem, just wanted to explain what i was thinkin

yea man you guys are definately right, but it's really annoying because I want to hear it from herself so I can really fkn hate her. ahhhh its so hard to move on from a 4 year relationship. thanks a lot bros

you'll never hear it from her man.......

you'll never hear it from her man.......
    Nope never but I do understand where he is coming from. It would probably help him move forward.....closure.

Good luck bro - you will get through it man.

listen to me bro i know its hard to get through shit like this, it does hurt very badly emotionally, but go and **** her sister....................seriously.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information