Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Exclamation Why the world needs another "Black Jack" Pershing

General "Black Jack" Pershing and the Muslim Terrorists in the Philippines before WW I

General Pershing was born September 13th, 1860 near Laclede, MS. he died July 15th, 1948 in Washington, DC.

Highlights of his life include:

1891 Professor of Military Science and Tactics University of Nebraska
    1898 Serves in the Spanish-American War
    1901 Awarded rank of Captain
    1906 Promoted to rank of Brig. General
    1909 Military Governor of Moro Province, Philippines
    1916 Made Major General
    1919 Promoted to General of the Armies
    1921 Appointed Chief of Staff
    1924 Retires from active duty Education West Point.

Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks on the United States forces in the Philippines by Muslim extremists. So General Pershing captured 50 terrorists, and had them tied to posts for execution. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the, now horrified, terrorists.

Muslims detest pork, because they believe pigs are filthy animals. Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won't even touch pigs at all, nor any of their by-products. To them, eating or touching a pig, its meat, its blood, etc., is to be instantly barred from Paradise (and those virgins), and doomed to hell.

The soldiers then soaked their bullets in the pigs' blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad. The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist's bodies, and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc. They let the 50th man go.

And for the next 42 years, there was not a single Muslim extremist attack anywhere in the world.

Maybe it is time for this segment of history to repeat itself, maybe in Iraq? The question is, where do we find another Black Jack Pershing?

Assalaam Alaikum -"peace be unto you."

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    lol I can imagine the headlines right now if a us general did that today

bigacct is offline Junior Member
    LMFAO! Can we have him reincarnated? If that happened today, we would have more people here in America upset, than in the Middle East....
    This is still some funny sh*t

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Bush's reply to this, but I love bacon!!!

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    just a note...ALL muslims refuse to eat pork. and touching one wont bar anyone from heaven....

it wasnt just muslim "terrorists" attacking US forces in phillipines...but also catholic natives....its called a legitamate resistance to occupation

Quote Originally Posted by bigacct
    LMFAO! Can we have him reincarnated? If that happened today, we would have more people here in America upset, than in the Middle East....
    Yup.

IMHO people have too many rights now a days. The problem is that people will listen to any minority group's voice. By minority I don't mean race. The abortion groups, the save the planctun groups, etc. Too many generals and not enough soldiers.

decadbal is offline Banned
    hahah i love this... i am all for it

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    In 1899 Pershing went with his army unit to the Philippines to put down a rebellion of 100,000 Moros -- proud, warlike Muslims, who started a campaign against the Americans as soon as the U.S. Army freed them from Spain. The Spanish had not been able to subjugate the Moros in 300 years. They were split up into dozens of bands and had repeatedly defied all outside interference, from supposedly impregnable jungle retreats.

After a series of terrorist attacks, Pershing, just a captain, was sent in to subdue the Moros. Using knowledge of the Muslim religion, plus an iron resolve, and a willingness to be ruthless, he sent out orders to catch a few of the terrorists and teach them a lesson. His prisoners were forced to dig their own graves, then were tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers brought in pigs, slaughtered them, then rubbed their bullets in the hogs' blood. The aversion to pork among the Muslims was so great that this meant that the Moros, so executed, could not enter Heaven, even though they died as martyrs.

All but one of the terrorists were shot, their bodies dumped into their graves and the slaughtered hogs were dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp to tell his brothers what had happened. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines, which lasted for the next 50 years.

now we have a method for our planning..

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    In 1899 Pershing went with his army unit to the Philippines to put down a rebellion of 100,000 Moros -- proud, warlike Muslims, who started a campaign against the Americans as soon as the U.S. Army freed them from Spain. The Spanish had not been able to subjugate the Moros in 300 years. They were split up into dozens of bands and had repeatedly defied all outside interference, from supposedly impregnable jungle retreats.

After a series of terrorist attacks, Pershing, just a captain, was sent in to subdue the Moros. Using knowledge of the Muslim religion, plus an iron resolve, and a willingness to be ruthless, he sent out orders to catch a few of the terrorists and teach them a lesson. His prisoners were forced to dig their own graves, then were tied to posts, execution style. The U.S. soldiers brought in pigs, slaughtered them, then rubbed their bullets in the hogs' blood. The aversion to pork among the Muslims was so great that this meant that the Moros, so executed, could not enter Heaven, even though they died as martyrs.

All but one of the terrorists were shot, their bodies dumped into their graves and the slaughtered hogs were dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp to tell his brothers what had happened. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines, which lasted for the next 50 years.
    This story is a hoax first of all. Secondly just because your buried with pigs doesnt mean you cant get into heaven.

Putin has done this with Chechans.

The Moro's are still alive and well, and are still fighting a resistance. And they enjoy defacto independence from the Philippines to this day.

The Moro's werent little servants to the Spanish and didnt surrender to the Spanish like girls like the Philippines did.

When they refused to obey Pershing's order banning firearms by surrendering their weapons, his response was to draft a letter to the Moros expressing sorrow that his soldiers had to resort to killing to enforce the order:

I write you this letter because I am sorry to know that you and your people refuse to do what the government has ordered. You do not give up your arms. Soldiers were sent to Taglibi so that you could come into camp and turn in your guns. When the soldiers went to camp a Taglibi, your Moros fired into camp and tried to kill the soldiers. Then the soldiers had to shoot all Moros who fired upon them. When the soldiers marched through the country, the Moros again shot at them, so the soldiers had to kill several others. I am sorry the soldiers had to kill any Moros. All Moros are the same to me as my children and no father wants to kill his own children . . .

When negotiations stalled and matters came to a head, Pershing was still reluctant to be responsible for any more loss of life than was necessary:

[Vandiver, 1977]
    [Pershing] went to his offices on [14 December 1911] only to hear a message from the Sulu district governor: hundreds of hostiles gathered on Jolo's Bud Dajo! The message had dread portent. Mount Dajo, awesomely high and capped with the creater of an extinct volcano, meant sacred things to Moros. It was the refuge against fate, the last bastion of the hopeless, the place where their ancestors stood off great waves of enemies. Once on the mountain, esconced in its big cotta, Moros would die gladly, as Leonard Wood had grimly learned. Retreat to Dajo meant a clear declaration of war.

Sobered and depressed, Jack wrote of an overriding worry: "I am sorry these Moros are such fools, but . . . I shall lose as few men and kill as few Moros as possible." Memories of Wood's massacre of men and families on Dajo rankled in the army and still bothered the chief of staff. Obviously another such slaughter in the winter of 1911 could adversely influence the 1912 elections in the States.

Pershing was a coward.

This is funny that you call the Moro's terrorists. When the Spanish and American army came in and attacked them, they defended themselves. And you call them terrorists.

You people are too damn brainwashed.

The real terrorists are the Spanish and Americans who invaded the Phillipennes.

He has only forbidden you what has died by itself, blood and pork, and anything that has been consecrated to something besides God. Yet anyone who may be forced to do so, without craving or going too far, will have no offence held against him; for God is Forgiving, Merciful.

Surah 2:173

plz get out of the lounge douchbag

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    plz get out of the lounge douchbag
    Its douchebag, you illiterate douchebag.

Go talk about how goat and sheep mate in the Politics forum.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 10-18-2005 at 06:44 PM.

CAUSASIAN do you ever just shut the fvck up!? Your rhetoric/verbal diarrhea is beyond fvcking annoying.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Its douchebag, you illiterate douchebag.

Go talk about how goat and sheep mate in the Politics forum.

hey asshole just so you know your ****in religion has spread itself all over the world with nothing but pure insurrection into evey single race, creed and culture and still does to this day, just like Sudan with the Muslim majority murdering the southern christians with the arabs at their sides supporting them. It spreads with murder and torture like some kind of infectious STD that you have but despartely dont want. it took Beslan for you to stop supporting basayev when he has done countless other shit. (This is no way means I support what the Russians do in Chechnya cuz they're just as ****ed up). The truth is tho chechnya had their chance for independence after the Russians left in the 90's and they chose to **** it all up with Wahhabist warlords running everything. Their unprovoked incursion into dagestan taking over a hospital didnt help, and being that your homeboy basayev and dudayev didnt get along so well just showed how peaceful and how understanding these ****heads could be in your islamic republic of Ichkeria. Since the end of the first war the Chechens main source of income has been KIDNAPPING. Everyday thats all you would ever hear coming out of there. Yes i read a lot. Also letting arab terrorists into the country BEFORE the second war doesnt help either. Such as Khattab and Abu Wallid and other shitheads. BUT also I'm sure you remember this, the russians werent the first people to go into the country to try to pry it out of the chechens grasp.....no it was your OWN people that bombed the cities from the start and fought it out in a civil war.....when they couldnt handle it, the russians moved in. Do i support the chechen independence, I would've if terrorist assholes werent the ones vying for it. They dont wanna be with Russia anymore, I could care less. But making it into little afghanistan isnt exactly the right way to start off on the right foot. And dont bullshit me saying the Russians caused it because thats exactly what they were planning until the russians stepped in. I feel sorry for ordinary chechens but i dont give a flying **** for these terrorists cutting throats of people who a lot of the time have nothing to do with the war. Hey if you cant get at kadyrov why not murder 20 + members of his family who may have nothing do to with him.

Now that is a mother****in rant

get em

get em

Bro he is just another John Walker Lindh, he talks and talks and talks. He dont live in Chechnya he's not from Chechnya and obviously has very Americanized way of speaking. He's some 18 year old sitting in his basement in Evansville, Indiana with a hot mom who is a post whore extraordinaire who mostly posts about getting laid when we all know he is a virgin under the name return of hoss

nah , he isnt hoss, he can put his sentances together much better.. he might have a hot mom... if so, id grunt **** her for osama and suddam.. then spit on her for doing a poor job raisin him.. but thats just me, im an asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    CAUSASIAN do you ever just shut the fvck up!? Your rhetoric/verbal diarrhea is beyond fvcking annoying.
    You make a thread I respond. Simple.

You are totally wrong in your thread, and that story is a hoax and I pointed that out and you dont like it.

I honeslty dont care if I am annoying. I presented my opinion, and you presented yours.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    hey asshole just so you know your ****in religion has spread itself all over the world with nothing but pure insurrection into evey single race, creed and culture and still does to this day, just like Sudan with the Muslim majority murdering the southern christians with the arabs at their sides supporting them. It spreads with murder and torture like some kind of infectious STD that you have but despartely dont want.
    Pick up a book and read, the punches to your head, might have lowered your intelligence. People in Chechnya and the Phillipeness were not convered by force. The Chechans were converted by Sufi Priests who were very simliar to local Chechan shamans. And the people in South East Asia including the Indonesians were converted by local Arab traders and merchants.

Now the problem is that people have a problem with Muslims wanting their independence. Dont talk about murdereres. Look at the West look what it has done in the last two hundred years. Colonizing and raping indigenous populations. Not only Muslim but Hindu, Christian, Buddhist and other peoples. So look in the mirror before talking about murderers.

it took Beslan for you to stop supporting basayev when he has done countless other shit. (This is no way means I support what the Russians do in Chechnya cuz they're just as ****ed up). The truth is tho chechnya had their chance for independence after the Russians left in the 90's and they chose to **** it all up with Wahhabist warlords running everything. Their unprovoked incursion into dagestan taking over a hospital didnt help, and being that your homeboy basayev and dudayev didnt get along so well just showed how peaceful and how understanding these ****heads could be in your islamic republic of Ichkeria. Since the end of the first war the Chechens main source of income has been KIDNAPPING. Everyday thats all you would ever hear coming out of there. Yes i read a lot. Also letting arab terrorists into the country BEFORE the second war doesnt help either. Such as Khattab and Abu Wallid and other shitheads.
    Please dont talk to me about Chechnya. Abu Walid and Khattab are great heroes who helped the Chechan people because they cared, not to use them, or not for any other reason.

Chechnya cannot have independence without our sister state Dagestan having independence also. Chechnya isnt the only place that we are fighting for. We are fighting for all Caucus's peoples including Russian influence in Christian Georgia and other Caucus Republics.

Yes there are Chechans who make money off ranson by kidnapping. Take a look at Chechnya, people are in a war zone, and this is what happens.

And Shamil Basayev was a computer salesman and he worked WITH the Russian military at one point. But when his whole family was slaughtered by the Russian army in Chechnya, he had nothing to live for, and started fighting Russia. He adored Russia, and he was a secularist.

BUT also I'm sure you remember this, the russians werent the first people to go into the country to try to pry it out of the chechens grasp.....no it was your OWN people that bombed the cities from the start and fought it out in a civil war.....when they couldnt handle it, the russians moved in.
    That is total lies. The Chechans are traditionally Sufi and very liberal. But the Wahhabi sect of Islam came into Chechnya recently. The youth became Wahhabis and the older people remined liberal Sufis. So there was a battle in the mental sense, but not all out physical. But in all countries there are fightings within its borders.

Do i support the chechen independence, I would've if terrorist assholes werent the ones vying for it. They dont wanna be with Russia anymore, I could care less. But making it into little afghanistan isnt exactly the right way to start off on the right foot. And dont bullshit me saying the Russians caused it because thats exactly what they were planning until the russians stepped in. I feel sorry for ordinary chechens but i dont give a flying **** for these terrorists cutting throats of people who a lot of the time have nothing to do with the war. Hey if you cant get at kadyrov why not murder 20 + members of his family who may have nothing do to with him.

Now that is a mother****in rant
    I dont care if you support Chechan independence or not. And dont tell me about what is right and wrong. You think peace worked? Before the rebellion the Russians treated the Chechans like crap. This is recent.

Stalin deported the WHOLE Chehcan population to Kazakhstan in which most of the Chechan race died. This was when there was calm.

Russia and others want Chechans to speak Russian and become Russianized. But we want our own culture, language, and ethics.

Kadyrov is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Bro he is just another John Walker Lindh, he talks and talks and talks. He dont live in Chechnya he's not from Chechnya and obviously has very Americanized way of speaking. He's some 18 year old sitting in his basement in Evansville, Indiana with a hot mom who is a post whore extraordinaire who mostly posts about getting laid when we all know he is a virgin under the name return of hoss
    Yeah, if a person speaks english well he must be "Americanized".

I am 20 years old not 18.

You obviously dont know what your talking about.

One more thing Shamil Basayev is Russian, and not Chechan.

You make a thread I respond. Simple.

You are totally wrong in your thread, and that story is a hoax and I pointed that out and you dont like it.

I honeslty dont care if I am annoying. I presented my opinion, and you presented yours.
    I could care a less about your myth busting...I (and every one else) is sick of reading your rhetoric of how the muslims are always the victims...and how the US invades and occupies the world...and all the bloodshed is in self defence. Give it a fvcking rest please! If you're so passionate about the muslim cause...get off your AOL/computer and go join the jihad. You're just another poser/wanna be. One more internet warrior spewing rhetoric to get attention. BORING!!

I could care a less about your myth busting...I (and every one else) is sick of reading your rhetoric of how the muslims are always the victims...and how the US invades and occupies the world...and all the bloodshed is in self defence. Give it a fvcking rest please! If you're so passionate about the muslim cause...get off your AOL/computer and go join the jihad. You're just another poser/wanna be. One more internet warrior spewing rhetoric to get attention. BORING!!
    Jihad isnt only about fighting. What I did, dispelling a hoax story that you put as a suggestion, is a form of Jihad. So I take internet warrior as a compliment.

Oh and you dont impress me by the ISP searching. A 2 year old can do that.

Please move this the the Politics section. Thanks!!

You're just another unappreciative parasitic loser. Don't like the USA...leave! Your search for acceptance through differentiation is typical for the virgin university loser with no friends. Enjoy your lonely life...you'll always have the internet to pretend to be something. Oh wait...your a loser online too! HAHAHA!

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    lay off caucasion...i think hes making very viable points, esp . about chechnya..and his pershing quote is right on

You're just another unappreciative parasitic loser. Don't like the USA...leave! Your search for acceptance through differentiation is typical for the virgin university loser with no friends. Enjoy your lonely life...you'll always have the internet to pretend to be something. Oh wait...your a loser online too! HAHAHA!
    Ouch you really hurt my feelings.

With a name like Money Boss Hustla dont talk about Internet losers. Is that your pretend name?

You will always have the internet to pretend your a Money Boss Hustla.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    god i hate this dude

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    This story is a hoax first of all.

Prove it, with sources, or shut the **** up…..

Secondly just because your buried with pigs doesnt mean you cant get into heaven.

Putin has done this with Chechans.
    But with that luxurious pig’s blood being shot through their bodies, doesn’t that mean they are doomed to be sodomized through out time.

Yeah Putin has his ways……

Maybe he should use the bullet dipped in pigs blood as well…..

Or house them with pigs…..

MMMMMM Pork......
    Last edited by Bigen12; 10-19-2005 at 05:24 AM.

I honestly dont understand this dude.....he doesnt do shit and just talks and talks and nobody wants to here about how the muslim people are nothing but pussies and cry injustice all over the world. bro it happens to everyone deal with it. Hitler exterminated 1/3 of the jewish population (please leave the "The holocaust never happened" bullshit at home cuz it did) and they go on with their lives and make the best of things now. Just out of curiousity Caucasian, where are you now? Are you in the states itself or in another country?

NY/NJ area. Complete wannabe.

ban him MBH...plz fo the love of god ban him...

ban him MBH...plz fo the love of god ban him...
    I'll let it be for now...but am watching.

I'll accept any difference of opinion...however when it gets too disruptive...for the betterment of the board I'll rid the vermin. This goes for anyone.

i agree with you, being able to tolerate others is a huge step toward balance in the world, i also think anyone who promotes anything like he does is an infectious disease and should be gotten rid of

i agree with you, being able to tolerate others is a huge step toward balance in the world, i also think anyone who promotes anything like he does is an infectious disease and should be gotten rid of
    I hear ya. I don't agree with his rhetoric either...plus he's a poser...but he also has the right to his opinion. Like I said though...if he's creating fights non-stop...it would most likely be in the interests of the board to settle things down. What action that may be will be is unknown at this time.

ive got some ideas..lol

ive got some ideas..lol
    ...do they involve the teachings of "Black Jack" Pershing!?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    This guy was a real impressive man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_J._Pershing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information