24labor is offline Anabolic Member

Angry Got into an argument about steroids

Just got into an argument with a friend of mine about steroid use . He knows that i plan on using AAS in the future and started busting my balls about it. Right away hes like they'll kill you, their so bad blah blah(thanks a lot to the media). I had to explain to him that yes they are a drug and they do have side effects some worse than others, but right at this time he lights up a cigarette. Now I turn the tables on him and busted his balls about how cigarette related deaths are the number cause of death every year. He got all defensive b/c he knew it was true, but since smoking is socially accepted it's not a huge deal. The cops are so worried about putting people in jail over some Dbol rather than taking the number one killer off the shelves. After a while I convinced him that yes steroids are drugs and have side effects just like smoking or even OTC drugs as well, but at least you can get somthing out of AAS, you goal of attaing the image that you desire. Smoking nothing but the opposite. Oh well I've gotten into pleanty of these arguments in the past just this one really pissed me off b/c he was a smoker pointing the finger.

Anyone else run into this problem??

decadbal is offline Banned
    nope, i dont abuse such substances.. thoses are for cheaters and cheaters=losers

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i usually tell the person that until they have any knowledge of the topic dont even start to argue,

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    nope, i dont abuse such substances.. thoses are for cheaters and cheaters=losers
    I second that god damn cheaters..... a bunch of Barry Bonds

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    All you have to do is say "please explain why you think steriods are so bad".

9 times out of 10 that person will say "because they just are". Media has a huge lasting effect on society and their beliefs.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    All you have to do is say "please explain why you think steriods are so bad".

9 times out of 10 that person will say "because they just are". Media has a huge lasting effect on society and their beliefs.
    This is hilarious. Everytime I bring them up with my gf she starts bitching. I go..why are steroids bad? She says.."they make you infirtile..your fball coach has a metally challenged son and its because of steroids. Fvckin ppl that dont take them have children with learning disabilities and such.

Also..ill say what lucabratzi does a lot. That is mostly with my friends...they shut up after i say that.

icedudez is offline Member
    then they say " you dont know anything just because you go on silly websites that promote the usage of steroids " and i feel like smashing them, nothing you can say back?

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    then they say " you dont know anything just because you go on silly websites that promote the usage of steroids" and i feel like smashing them, nothing you can say back?
    Then i say to them let me pull up the CDC website and look at the total death rate in the US well see smoking at the top, murder, accidental deaths, but suprisingly enough those millions and millions of deaths casued by steroids aren't on the chart

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    then they say " you dont know anything just because you go on silly websites that promote the usage of steroids" and i feel like smashing them, nothing you can say back?
    my gf says that everytime. Shes like well you get your information from people that use steroids that is biased..Im like true they use steroids ..but dont you think people that use steroids would know how they affect their body more than someone who has never touched them?

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Your friend sounds like a homo.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I say to them "You are uneducated, how can you make a stand on something you know nothing about?" They usually shutup after that. If they question your sources of info ask them for theirs, everytime I get the same response..."OK, well they are illegal so they can't be good for you." I usually just say, "holy shit, you're right I'm never gonna touch them again, thanks."

-Bino

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I say to them "You are uneducated, how can you make a stand on something you know nothing about?" They usually shutup after that. If they question your sources of info ask them for theirs, everytime I get the same response..."OK, well they are illegal so they can't be good for you." I usually just say, "holy shit, you're right I'm never gonna touch them again, thanks."

-Bino
    I just love making ppl look stupid with that kinna stuff.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Why argue with someone that obviously has an opinion branded in their brain. No point.

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    You need to keep this to yourself, i used steroids in the past and was hanging out with losers, they where jalous and at that time behing single they always told every cute girl i met to make sure she tought i was a drug addict.

I do not use steroids anymore but i never judge anyone that plans using them.

Just keep this to yourself and dont tell anyone, people dont know shit about steroids and will tell you the worst, even the ones that drink beer each night and the smokers and the morons that eat shit all the time.

Just be sure that your source is good and that you educate youself before using them.

The boys here are awsome and will get you the knowlege you need to get started.

Good luck

Thread Information