Thread: kiss my shoe

HULKBOY is offline Member

kiss my shoe

OMG my buddy picked me up and told me to go to this party where there was supposed to be a fight. so i go just to be some back in case a big fight broke out. when we got there it was like 50 of us and like 4 of them well this dude who i was backin said to 1out of the 4 kids lick my shoe or i'll snap my fingers and we'll all beat your ass well this kid says hold on and give his beer to one of his buddies and get on his knees and kisses the kids shoes, now we're not bullies but he had a keg and was runnin his mouth about girls that we know so he had to kiss a shoe nothin else happenned just the shoe kissin wich was bad enogh for him but it was still funny as shit to see this kid kiss my buddies shoe.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    sorry, gotta say it.... juvenile

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    have to agree

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    but this is the shit ur supposed to do when ur young so u might as well. i love pubicly degrading assholes..plus instead of fighting and maybe getting arrested u make the kid look like an asshole in front of everyone.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    but this is the shit ur supposed to do when ur young so u might as well. i love pubicly degrading assholes..plus instead of fighting and maybe getting arrested u make the kid look like an asshole in front of everyone.

I'm too old for stuff like that, and i've been in too many fights to even pursue them anymore. Back when I was a teenager and was competing in these Sambo and Muay Thai (no longer) tourneys it use make my day to fight someone. But I learned the HARD way that there is always someone out there tougher than you. To be honest I learned after fighting someone who everyone was trying to guess what NFL team he played for, everyone told me that I went sailing across the room. Best lesson I ever learned to be honest.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    drama for yo mamma....
    At least he didn't get kicked in the face. could have been worse... remember the Bite the curb line?
    Don't be letting your friends get you into trouble hulk! If they want to act retarded, fine, but if something bad happens, you'll be held just as responsible..

Now go to your room!

YEA it was pretty funny i just had to get out of the house and do somethin cause i got this rash that was bummin me out so i got out and got a GOOD laugh for sure last night. immature yea im still 19 though so it still suits me. but yea that woulda been shitty if he got kicked in the head but it was funny as shit to watch him kiss my buddies shoe HAHAHAHAA MAN I WISH I HAD A VIDEO CAMERA

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    YEA it was pretty funny i just had to get out of the house and do somethin cause i got this rash that was bummin me out so i got out and got a GOOD laugh for sure last night. immature yea im still 19 though so it still suits me. but yea that woulda been shitty if he got kicked in the head but it was funny as shit to watch him kiss my buddies shoe HAHAHAHAA MAN I WISH I HAD A VIDEO CAMERA
    iwas gonna say stupid and immature but i cant lie when i was 19 we had a saying when we went out, we would say "tonight we are gonna phuck or fight!" for some reason it was always a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    drama for yo mamma....
    At least he didn't get kicked in the face. could have been worse... remember the Bite the curb line?
    Don't be letting your friends get you into trouble hulk! If they want to act retarded, fine, but if something bad happens, you'll be held just as responsible..

Now go to your room!
    he's got a good point... how's that rash treatin ya?

went away this mornin its still red but doesnt itch. the redness should be gone tomarrow i hope.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hulk..are your friends like mine..whenever the word fight is mentioned...their getting their phones out and calling me. Im more of an easy going person..so it doesnt really suit me

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Hulk..are your friends like mine..whenever the word fight is mentioned...their getting their phones out and calling me. Im more of an easy going person..so it doesnt really suit me
    People know you chest so i'm sure it happens daily, may even be hourly
    Last edited by Hackamaniac; 10-17-2005 at 02:56 PM.

yeap like when im tryin to sleep and its ring ring. hey meet us here and call all your buddies from the gym. its funny cause i party w/people who are small i guess you could say. so when people get around the fight they target me but i just came to look big im really not that much of a fighter but DAM i love watchin me some fights.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    yeap like when im tryin to sleep and its ring ring. hey meet us here and call all your buddies from the gym. its funny cause i party w/people who are small i guess you could say. so when people get around the fight they target me but i just came to look big im really not that much of a fighter but DAM i love watchin me some fights.
    haha ya me too..i never get in fights unless someone tries to like hit me first..not gonna back down if someone like talks shit in your face..but i wont hit them first

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    haha ya me too..i never get in fights unless someone tries to like hit me first..not gonna back down if someone like talks shit in your face..but i wont hit them first
    the biggest man'll back down, the smaller man will always fight...

decadbal is offline Banned
    well ill say it, i think its completely pathetic and gay, it take that many of you to even talk to those kids, and then over some stupid ****.. she isnt your sister... your friends are fags, id find new ones.. and this story is fuuckin gay, your not in 3rd grade, if youd done that shit to me, id take my asswhippin and come back to you alone with my friends and youd have gotten no chance, we would stomp your face till your mother gets sick when she sees you.. i hope your really not that kinda fuuckin loser HB

Na Man We Showed Up There Thinkin The Kid Was Havin A Kegger At His House Cause Thats What We Heard Cause We Were Gonna Take Their Keg But Then We Showed Up W/no Keg And Only Like A Few Of His Buddies There Wich Was Why There Was No Fight And Only A Shoe Kissin Goin On.

Thread Information