Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Prol
    Ok,So today a buddy calls me up and says dude there's a special in the Gold's Gym today you pay only 1/3 of the inscription price ......so i'm like cool .I always wanted to get into the gold's gym,They have alot of machines and wieghts my usual gym doesn't,but i was not going to pay any Ahole 300 bucks for an inscription .........So ok whatever i'm in and the first thing i notice is Fine female ass every where so i'm like cool ,got something to look at in the breaks between reps. So up to this point i'm happy as hell great machines the wieghts are clean and Mucho Culo.So anyway i start my workout and like five seconds a little prick asks me if i'm done with the machine (while i'm doing my first set and into my 5th rep) i'm like ,NO GO AWAY, so i keep doing my sh"t and another guys comes up samething .So when i'm done with my first bench i'm like lokking around and i see thousands of preppy MF'ers doing there reps ands sets like it's afcking marathon ,fvck.So after awhile i go to do my fly's.An the same prick asks me if i'm done with the bech i'm like ,NO GO AWAY BEFORE I BREAK YOUR NECK, and i tell the guy dude do you work slower your not suppost to do it so fvcking fast. He says something like Go fck YOURself ,and i lose it grap the guy by the neck and bust his nose ..........Security came and ....guess what thats my first and last time in that gym..........so I hatehatehatehate, don't so sh:t preppy MF'ers .

Has anyone had something like this happen ?
    yea u suck man.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    MY comments are stupid and pointless? Well, maybe this one is... replying to such a bozo is probably not the most productive use of the board and its bandwidth. But, as a matter of fact, I will be going away for a few days. I am going to have a lot of fun, and you are not invited so neener neener neener.

hmpfh.
    Anna
    why not a better sign off line?

Prol is offline Associate Member
    I feel so great to see that in this board the're only people that are saint's ,perfect and with a selfcontrol of a rock ..........please give me a break .......... and for the people that keep flaming for no reason after i admitted my fault .....i send a BIG and ..........know for the people that did a constructive critisicem thanx .....and i do feel like A big Sh:t......... I got the guys # called apologized and offer to pay for and medical attention he need or would need .............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information