Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prol is offline Associate Member

Angry I Hate,hate,hate,hate #$@$@$

Ok,So today a buddy calls me up and says dude there's a special in the Gold's Gym today you pay only 1/3 of the inscription price ......so i'm like cool .I always wanted to get into the gold's gym,They have alot of machines and wieghts my usual gym doesn't,but i was not going to pay any Ahole 300 bucks for an inscription .........So ok whatever i'm in and the first thing i notice is Fine female ass every where so i'm like cool ,got something to look at in the breaks between reps. So up to this point i'm happy as hell great machines the wieghts are clean and Mucho Culo.So anyway i start my workout and like five seconds a little prick asks me if i'm done with the machine (while i'm doing my first set and into my 5th rep) i'm like ,NO GO AWAY, so i keep doing my sh"t and another guys comes up samething .So when i'm done with my first bench i'm like lokking around and i see thousands of preppy MF'ers doing there reps ands sets like it's afcking marathon ,fvck.So after awhile i go to do my fly's.An the same prick asks me if i'm done with the bech i'm like ,NO GO AWAY BEFORE I BREAK YOUR NECK, and i tell the guy dude do you work slower your not suppost to do it so fvcking fast. He says something like Go fck YOURself ,and i lose it grap the guy by the neck and bust his nose ..........Security came and ....guess what thats my first and last time in that gym..........so I hatehatehatehate, don't so sh:t preppy MF'ers .

Has anyone had something like this happen ?

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prol
    Ok,So today a buddy calls me up and says dude there's a special in the Gold's Gym today you pay only 1/3 of the inscription price ......so i'm like cool .I always wanted to get into the gold's gym,They have alot of machines and wieghts my usual gym doesn't,but i was not going to pay any Ahole 300 bucks for an inscription .........So ok whatever i'm in and the first thing i notice is Fine female ass every where so i'm like cool ,got something to look at in the breaks between reps. So up to this point i'm happy as hell great machines the wieghts are clean and Mucho Culo.So anyway i start my workout and like five seconds a little prick asks me if i'm done with the machine (while i'm doing my first set and into my 5th rep) i'm like ,NO GO AWAY, so i keep doing my sh"t and another guys comes up samething .So when i'm done with my first bench i'm like lokking around and i see thousands of preppy MF'ers doing there reps ands sets like it's afcking marathon ,fvck.So after awhile i go to do my fly's.An the same prick asks me if i'm done with the bech i'm like ,NO GO AWAY BEFORE I BREAK YOUR NECK, and i tell the guy dude do you work slower your not suppost to do it so fvcking fast. He says something like Go fck YOURself ,and i lose it grap the guy by the neck and bust his nose ..........Security came and ....guess what thats my first and last time in that gym..........so I hatehatehatehate, don't so sh:t preppy MF'ers .

Yea I don't think i'd like golds very much. I mean it would be cool to lift there once just to say I was there but other than that i'll stick to my whole in the wall gym

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Never! He must have thought you were cute and followed you around. New meat in his gym and he wanted it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    wow, impressive, you beat up someone tryin to work in with you... your a real hero.. jackoff

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Well Before Ya Got Kicked Out You Could Just Go To Golds During Lunch Cause Theres Hardley Anybody There Or At Least At The Golds Im At

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't believe this b/s story....

and if it IS true, you're an idiot. Good work.

prick

Smiley619 is offline Member
    have not been to one golds that has security...sounds funny to me. on another note, is any1 in san diego and been to their golds?

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    you dominicans lol, i'm guessing the guy you hit was a puerto rican.....j/k bro, a few times people made comments but I dont let it bother me, a few years ago man watched me stuggle on my last rep on the incline bench and he was shaking his head no. I finished the rep and he says you cant do it its to heavy for you, go back to the lightweights. I think it was in the neighborhood of me breaking 300 for the first time. I was actually really pissed cuz i was proud of myself for breaking that mark that seemed insurmountable and this guy tore me down before i even finished the set.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Well... that was retarded... ever heard of an mp3 player?!?!?

that shit happens too often USfighter...skinny weak little pricks always try to hurt a big guy's pride

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619
    have not been to one golds that has security...sounds funny to me. on another note, is any1 in san diego and been to their golds?
    OK first off ,You live in the dominican rep. NO ,if ya did you notice that domninicans rich people(preppys)are very up tight they love fancy sh:t ,the gym looks more like a sp than a gym ....and the gym is located within a Mall ...........which does have security FYI..... OK ....I'm the big prick Np don't tell me that none of you have had a Crappy day in your life ........Come on i no it was a sh:tty move on my behalf but .....men some times you just lose it ......to be honest i'm not happy on my action.....and i'm not none for my self control either (and yes i get why i got flamned ).....i kind of liked the place (without all the prepps) .......

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane

forgot it in the car .......would have saved me alot trouble but also ........Then there would be a window open for people to tap you in the shoulder ....which a really hate.

chest6 is offline Banned
    im never asking you if i can work in with you again! My nose hurts so bad

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by FeldMarshellPotter
    that shit happens too often USfighter...skinny weak little pricks always try to hurt a fat guy's pride
    Didn't know fat guys had any pride?

HULKBOY is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Didn't know fat guys had any pride?

HEY id be careful cause felds on a diet and is gonna come back swoll

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all i dont see why you would get angry...
    the gym is for all not just for you...
    i see no point to this story

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    Totally agree Mp3 no problem bud had to be billy bad ass.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    You had no reason to tell the guy to go away. You could have simply told him how many sets you had left and he would have walked away.

To be honest, if you told me to "go away" I would have probably told you to go fuk yourself.

One day your going to mess with the wrong person and it wont be pretty.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Darling, I have been barred from every gym in New Orleans, except one, where I have the owner captured on video performing unspeakable acts of depravity and being totally humiliated and abused. I have been barred for beating up bozos, verbally abusing fellow patrons and staff, dropping weights (honestly!) having repeated hygienic accidents in the power cage and smith machine, puking during power cleans and squats, shooting up gear in the ladies' room, USING the ladies' room, having sex in the steam room, sauna, whirlpool, restrooms, and parking lot, telling trainers to go bugger off, refusing to pay dues until equipment is upgraded, wearing revealing training attire, lactating on the upholstery, excessive sweating on the equipment, not letting others train through, training through without asking, and a variety of other reasons and excuses. Mostly, though, just for being trans. TS suffer more discrimination than ANY other minority, and the laws in most places let them get away with it. We are hated and feared and "kept in our place" with official sanction, or at least official indifference.

Anyway, I like training at home. I can train in bra and panties, or nothing at all. I don't have to worry about offending anyone by being too hardcore. I don't have ignoramuses in my way or asking stupid questions. Okay gotta go... I see a client coming online.

Love and Kisses
    Anna

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska

and if it IS true, you're an idiot. Good work.
    I agree

I get you all .................But i cut the story short so that the thread wouldn't be so long ..............The guy was like "are you done " like trying to hurry me the fck up , he had this stock up idiot expression while he was saying it ....IMO he was trying to bust my balls in got hes a$$ handed to him ......if he would have asked me nicely i wouldn't have taking the situation so drastically ...........

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Every been in a fight ....... or a fight in a bar ......sh:t have happen for less.......

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    OK first off ,You live in the dominican rep. NO ,if ya did you notice that domninicans rich people(preppys)are very up tight they love fancy sh:t ,the gym looks more like a sp than a gym ....and the gym is located within a Mall ...........which does have security FYI..... OK ....I'm the big prick Np don't tell me that none of you have had a Crappy day in your life ........Come on i no it was a sh:tty move on my behalf but .....men some times you just lose it ......to be honest i'm not happy on my action.....and i'm not none for my self control either (and yes i get why i got flamned ).....i kind of liked the place (without all the prepps) .......

and ........ your........ lame........

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    How much Test are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    How much Test are you running?
    Test-p 100mg ED
    Deca 400 mg each week
    Dbol -30mg ED

i doubt is was because of the ................i really have a short fuse

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Well, you f*cked yourself out of a very nice gym.

Seems like you are the one who will suffer, and you let some "preppy" guy get the best of you.

Not good.

~SC~

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Darling, I have been barred from every gym in New Orleans, except one, where I have the owner captured on video performing unspeakable acts of depravity and being totally humiliated and abused. I have been barred for beating up bozos, verbally abusing fellow patrons and staff, dropping weights (honestly!) having repeated hygienic accidents in the power cage and smith machine, puking during power cleans and squats, shooting up gear in the ladies' room, USING the ladies' room, having sex in the steam room, sauna, whirlpool, restrooms, and parking lot, telling trainers to go bugger off, refusing to pay dues until equipment is upgraded, wearing revealing training attire, lactating on the upholstery, excessive sweating on the equipment, not letting others train through, training through without asking, and a variety of other reasons and excuses. Mostly, though, just for being trans. TS suffer more discrimination than ANY other minority, and the laws in most places let them get away with it. We are hated and feared and "kept in our place" with official sanction, or at least official indifference.

Anyway, I like training at home. I can train in bra and panties, or nothing at all. I don't have to worry about offending anyone by being too hardcore. I don't have ignoramuses in my way or asking stupid questions. Okay gotta go... I see a client coming online.

Love and Kisses
    Anna

god it was so nice not seeing any of your stupid and pointless comments for the past couple of weeks. can u please go away again.

notus is offline Member

If you don't want to work out there you cancel your contract within three days after signing it without any cancelation fees. But you better act quick because they have a way of prolonging how quickly everything gets done. I used to work at gold's gym.
    Last edited by notus; 10-18-2005 at 04:10 PM.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    wow, impressive, you beat up someone tryin to work in with you... your a real hero.. jackoff
    rofl

Is this bust my balls week???

Guys, OK i get i lost it ..........back to my old rusty gym it is ........

Quote Originally Posted by notus
    If you don't want to work out there you cancel your contract within three days after signing it without any cancelation fees. But you better act quick because they have a way of prolonging how quickly everything gets done. I used to work at gold's gym.
    Thanks ,i'll call .........

ThePump is offline Member
    i think somebody needs some Midol, a tissue, and a blanky... cry plz.

wow... what a hard core little boy.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick

Love and Kisses
    Anna
    lmao......

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i would never go to a gym that was inside a mall thats just not right

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley619

Not that this has anything to do with his story or what I think of it but have you ever been to the dominican republic? I went there a few years back and saw security guards with machine guns outside a car dealership. Not to mention that our resort had more armed men and was more fortified then the green zone in iraq. Thats why the resorts in all these latin american countries have so much to do that you wont have to leave it. The last place you'd like to be is lost in a place like this.

tod682 is offline Associate Member

gold in the dominican republic

im sure everyone in the gym is preppy and everyone works out 2 fast and this really happened ..your a pothetic loser..ts

Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    im sure everyone in the gym is preppy and everyone works out 2 fast and this really happened ..your a pothetic loser..ts

"pathetic"

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    god it was so nice not seeing any of your stupid and pointless comments for the past couple of weeks. can u please go away again.
    MY comments are stupid and pointless? Well, maybe this one is... replying to such a bozo is probably not the most productive use of the board and its bandwidth. But, as a matter of fact, I will be going away for a few days. I am going to have a lot of fun, and you are not invited so neener neener neener.

hmpfh.
    Anna

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information