Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

What do you guys do besides lift weights?

I'm huge into outdoor sports. Skiing Snowboarding, Backpacking, camping,anything outdoors... I even opened my own website,....approved in the past by admin btw.... www.skiersboard.net
    So what do you guys do?

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    eat, lift, sleep.....repeat!

pretty much that!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    There's more to life than lifting weights?

Blasphemy...

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    i like to go for a surf i spend almost every minute of my free time down at the beach in summer which does interfear with my training a bit cause my lat's and tri's get smashed when the surfs heavy and your paddling like a mad man

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Judo, Vale Tudo, fish and shoot..

Oh, I'm Irish sooooooooooooooo, I drink!

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    I'm huge into outdoor sports. Skiing Snowboarding, Backpacking, camping,anything outdoors... I even opened my own website,....approved in the past by admin btw.... www.skiersboard.net
    So what do you guys do?

im a huge fan of snowboarding myself...currently riding a burton custom, and thinking about investing in the new Vapor...that, bodybuilding, school, girlies, and music pretty much sum up my life

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    im into motorcycles and custom sports cars. i also like to board and sky dive most aney thing that gives a rush.

Im not a big fan of any team sports or ball games

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    There's more to life than lifting weights?

Blasphemy...
    ditto, man nark,i think we are twins seperated at birth baby

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    pretty much a thrill seeker. skydiving, surfing, snowboarding, bungee, hang gliding. pretty much any sport i can enjoy playing. basically i love anything competitive...too much sometimes.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    im into motorcycles and custom sports cars. i also like to board and sky dive most aney thing that gives a rush.

I'm with you on that one. I do not like ball sports but do enjoy extreme sports like, windsurfing, kite-surfing, skydiving, power parachuting, I actually like wrestling and anything outdoors like camping, fishing, hiking, hunting and so on.

I used to be into martial arts pretty heavily, eventually winning a silver in the Garden State games. Then I went to college, and kinda moved into rugby, and thats my main hobby I guess, now...I play in the first division for one of the best teams in the country (I also played in New Zealand, for a first division club), and was in the National Collegiate All-Star games for 2 straight years in college, playing at both hooker and flanker. I also coach an undefeated first division collegiate rugby team.

I play guitar and bass....self taught...

And I read alot, mostly lin the area of AAS and chemistry and shit...I have like...2-3 big ideas for AAS chemistry right now, that I've got nothing to do with, because I don't make my own hgear, and I'm not really sure what UG could follow up on the ideas or would even want to.

....but I have a degree in English and a degree in philosophy (yes, I have two B.A.'s) ,and a minor degree (certificate) in Womens Studies. I try to read in those areas too, as much as possible, and currently, I'm trying to help rock (member here, mod at BB4L) with his senior thesis in sociology, as he's concentrating on a steroid based topic, and I'm working on a paper for publication in a philosophy journal on the same area.

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    im into motorcycles

Am with you on this one. I dont get alot of time to myself, when am not at work am training or spending time with my wife and Kids or on here. but i do like my bikes and fast cars. They give me a buzz I love the speed. though thats getting harder to get with all the bloody speed cameras around in the UK

decadbal is offline Banned
    good, before you crash and kill someone

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Compete is Sambo tourney's here and over in Russia, it hardly pays so I definately have to call it a hobby other than an extra source of income. It doesnt come cheap although very rarely it will be an invitational, so the flight is free. I always have a place to stay so I lucked out in that department as well. Other than that I enjoy going to school and just hanging around when I have the spare time

icedudez is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldandgrim
    Am with you on this one. I dont get alot of time to myself, when am not at work am training or spending time with my wife and Kids or on here. but i do like my bikes and fast cars. They give me a buzz I love the speed. though thats getting harder to get with all the bloody speed cameras around in the UK
    buy a road angel...

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Sex is always good... as recreational sport or as a spectator sport. Or try skateboarding... in heels. Quite a challenge and it really makes your calves look impressive. We have a small ramp we set up outside the 9th Circle on Rampart, and I am getting some pretty decent air time, all things considered. I had a pretty big crowd of NYC firemen watching me the other evening. Their crew is going home this week and what the hell... they deserved a little show. I arm wrestled a few of them for beers until I was too tired to beat them anymore, or maybe too buzzed... not sure. Everything is a little hazy. I know I am really, really sore, there are what appear to be cum stains on my favorite silk blouse, I think I pulled a serratus, and there is a serious scuff mark in my black leather mini... not my favorite, thank goodness. I am going to be SO SORE at work tonight! (Yes, sweethearts, Anna is now gainfully employed... tricking is just too slow right now) Actually I have two jobs. But that's another story.

Love and kisses
    Anna

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    big fan of rugby, haven't had time with school to play lately. i'm the guy up hooker's ass, i play lock. anything outdoors, i am in denver so snow sports a must. but mostly the gym.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I enjoy listening to music, cars, driving, watching dvds and researching on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Sex is always good... as recreational sport or as a spectator sport. Or try skateboarding... in heels. Quite a challenge and it really makes your calves look impressive. We have a small ramp we set up outside the 9th Circle on Rampart, and I am getting some pretty decent air time, all things considered. I had a pretty big crowd of NYC firemen watching me the other evening. Their crew is going home this week and what the hell... they deserved a little show. I arm wrestled a few of them for beers until I was too tired to beat them anymore, or maybe too buzzed... not sure. Everything is a little hazy. I know I am really, really sore, there are what appear to be cum stains on my favorite silk blouse, I think I pulled a serratus, and there is a serious scuff mark in my black leather mini... not my favorite, thank goodness. I am going to be SO SORE at work tonight! (Yes, sweethearts, Anna is now gainfully employed... tricking is just too slow right now) Actually I have two jobs. But that's another story.

Love and kisses
    Anna
    i'm sorry i been out of the loop for a while but forgive me for asking someone to please explain this?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    mountain bikeing,eating,going out with my 2 sons, working,and being with my girlfriend other than that am borring...

Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    big fan of rugby, haven't had time with school to play lately. i'm the guy up hooker's ass, i play lock. anything outdoors, i am in denver so snow sports a must. but mostly the gym.
    Yeah, the captain of the collegiate team I coach lives in Denver and plays for the Ba'Ba's there.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick

Love and kisses
    Anna
    Hey Anna, where have you been?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    im a weekend warrior, flag football and softball.

samoth is offline Member
    Physics. Lots and lots of problem sets, lol.

Intro to Latin is damned time consuming as well.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    me, i play a lot of chess....fish....yardwork and growing mean plants and collect things..... and most of all waiting on retirement...2years 2 months away...

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    eating contest

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    scuba and skydive mostly. play guitar, read...

Hmmm let's see...

I love hunting and fishing

Waterskiing, cross country skiing...

I'm a rabid backpacker, I go on week long hikes with my boots, my pack and as little as I can carry.

In my spare time I'm a Boy Scout leader (been doing that 15+ years). Just spent the weekend with my boys (and son) at camp

I was a part time fireman 10+ years, and as of january I'll be doing that full time as a carreer. I also teach part time at the Fire Academy.

Red

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs

Actually, you're up MY arse. I'm a prop. Hooker's a hooker and must be allowed to swing freely.

Your arm is also through my legs, and your pulling my shorts down.

(WHY is Rugby not more popular in this country? )

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    i'm sorry i been out of the loop for a while but forgive me for asking someone to please explain this?
    Besides Rugby and riding in my '83 Jeep, I like to read. Good old novels, political essays, History...

If you want, read Gore Vidal's "Myra Breckinridge" (Do NOT watch the horrible movie "starring" Raquel Welch!) It is one of the funniest and most disturbing/terrifying novels ever written. It will also help you get the hang of Anna's inimitable writing style, but that does not begin to do her literary justice.

BigLittleTim

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Actually, you're up MY arse. I'm a prop. Hooker's a hooker and must be allowed to swing freely.

Your arm is also through my legs, and your pulling my shorts down.

(WHY is Rugby not more popular in this country? )
    I was actually gonna say that..if I can feel a lock on my ass, then he isn't pushing through the correct shoulder...

Also...if your lock wraps his hand around slightly and fingerless-grips your pocket closest to the hooker (instead of grabbing your waistband), that position naturally points his elbow forward (not down as when he pulls your shorts down), then he can push through his shoulder (more truely) forward (concentrating on thrusting the elbow forward also helps), and as an added benefit, there's no potential from that position to pull you down and pitch you forward...even if pulls, it won't be down, it'll push him more forward.

Prol is offline Associate Member
    Well i LOVE working on my car,got a garage in the back of the house so thats where i spend most of the time, i got two mustangs 67 coupe and a 66 coupe 289 engines both ,but the 67 is getting a supercharger installed as we speak ,i have a 1964(i dont have the all the paperwork) jeep willy (my favorite )it's straight out of the US army that intervinded in 1965 in my country so it comes with builtin 5 kilowatt generator...it's great for when i go to the country side ....also working on a chevy apache 1960(its has a bigblock v8)....love it..and the frontdrive trian is of a corvette .....and yeah lowered it down to the floor ........i also love paintball ....keeps me fast as hell.......and i teach kickboxing ever other weekend.............and read anything i can get my hands on currently reading CATCH-22 BY JOSEPH HELLER great book would recommend it to anyone ........

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Besides Rugby and riding in my '83 Jeep, I like to read. Good old novels, political essays, History...

If you want, read Gore Vidal's "Myra Breckinridge" (Do NOT watch the horrible movie "starring" Raquel Welch!) It is one of the funniest and most disturbing/terrifying novels ever written. It will also help you get the hang of Anna's inimitable writing style, but that does not begin to do her literary justice.

BigLittleTim

nevermind

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    masturbate

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    muff dyving is my other hobbie

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    masturbate
    This might sound odd, but I have been doing a lot of that lately. These visiting cops and firemen are sort of shy around us "big girls". And they are so scared that people will talk about them when they get home. Don't they understand that what happens in New Orleans stays in New Orleans? <sigh> So many handsome, virile men with pockets full of money and hardly any place open to spend it! And I have to take a JOB! The world is going crazy!

Love
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Hey Anna, where have you been?
    Oh, Girlfriend, you would not BELIEVE it! You know I evacuated to the West Bank, to Westwego, and then a couple of weeks ago the Mayor opened up the French Quarter, Algiers, the CBD and parts of uptown for repopulation. I was so tired of the west bank! The people are absolutely TEDIOUS, though surprisingly friendly and accepting... or else they are simply too dense to realize that I am not a genetic female. I was SO looking forward to coming home! But there was just no business. I could hardly turn a trick, Girl, and I was out on the street, dressed like a TOTAL slut, propositioning strangers instead of waiting for them to ask me. I was really working the salespersonship, but few takers. I can't WAIT for the conventions to start again... those boys know how to party, and they love having a girl like me as a party favor! But I digress. I spent a little time at a quaint little cajun ville called Head of Island, and let me tell you, Miss Thaing, that place is as authentically coonass as you can get, so close to the city. The food was to DIE for! I must have put softshell crabs on the endangered species list! Oh, I got Nellie, my trusty old Nova, running again, and I did take a few little day trips here and there. The old 350 purrs like Eartha KItt, Girl! but she roars like a tigress when I put my dainty little foot down where it belongs, like I really mean it! I got three speeding tickets in the last week, and NOBODY is getting speeding tickets! One cop spent about a half hour looking under the hood, asking about throat size and jet size in the four-barrel Holly. To be honest, all I did was put the thing in there... I didn't DESIGN it, for crying out loud! All I know is Nellie sips gas like a lady, when I take it easy on her, but she guzzles like a barfly with an attitude when I make her jump and stretch. I don't know anything about jet size! He was not aware that putting a 350 from a wrecked vette in the 63-65 Novas is one of THE classic mods in street legal performance cars! And those old novas, with the bench seat and stuff, are truly comfy and roomy inside, for all their smallness externally. I explained how the 329 was actually a higher performance engine when transplanted into the early Novas but they don't last as well as the bigger, clunkier 350. He only gave me a ticket for 10 over and Girl, I had the speedo pegged but good! I thought I was gonna get out of that one, but he wasn't interested in what I had to offer in trade. Silly boy... if he closed his eyes and thought about his girlfriend, it would still be the best BJ he would ever have in his life.

Anyway, I am nearly broke now. I got 2000 from FEMA, then another $2300, and some chump change from the Red Cross that didn't even pay for my time to get it, as far as I am concerned, but that isn't much, to support a girl who likes the large life, like me. Tricks are slow, so I actually punch a clock at the moment. Well, not actually punch a clock, but I do work for an hourly wage. It is driving me MAD! The mediocrity, the humiliation, of a skilled practitioner of the world's oldest profession, reduced to being a wage slave, getting a PAYCHECK every week! How absolutely, positively GAUCHE! Well, I do make good tips, and that is sort of like whoring, in a way. And I get to meet a lot of cute guys, too. But alas, no cute girls... so few of them around! You would think that with a shortage of women of the opposite sex, that girls like me would have an increased appeal to otherwise dull and unimaginitive squares from out of state, but that doesn't seem to be the case. I tried to fondle a sweet young cop from up north somewhere, and he got really indignant! Girl, any New Orleans cop would have taken me by the hand and lead me behind the nearest dumpster! I was basically offering a freebie, a $50 value blowjob for free, and he acted like I had a booger hanging from my nose or something! Those yankees must live truly dull lives at home with the wife and the 2.3 kids and the hedge-delineated yard out in Cleaver-esque suburbia. I pity their shallow, boring extistences.

It is hard to find time to post-whore these days, but maybe after carnival this next year, I will be back at my old tricks, er, literally, and have more time for online fun on this board.

Anyway, bye for now, Darling! Be safe and always insist on a nice fresh condom... so many boys carry them around for months these days, and body heat speeds up the deterioration of the latex. I was rolling one onto just an average sized tool the other day, and it broke, just like that. I told him "not no, but hell no!" until he bought fresh ones from walmart and showed me the dated receipt. Oh, shut my mouth, Girl, there I go again! So byebye, Dear, and I'll see you in the funny papers.

Love and kisses
    Anna

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    I play pool (trying to go pro) and darts so i spend 6 days out of the week in a bar..and i rarly drink..its awful i need to find new hobbies

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    masturbate
    can i watch?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    can i watch?

didn't know you like men.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information