fully_paully is offline Associate Member

A steroid question if any1 wants 2 answer

lol im not gay or anything im curoius cause i wana do a cycle oneday and my qeusiton is cause ive heard all different things........what (physiacally) does it 2 u dick n balls.....i heard that it enlarges ur dick den i heard it makes it smaller n ur balls smaller soooooooooo wats the deal if any1 wants 2 answer?

decadbal is offline Banned
    ebonics......

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    "It" actually makes your dick and balls shrink up and invert into your lower abdomen and you pee out a crevice where your stuff USED to be while you're using. But don't worry, as soon as you stop using "it", they drop back down and will hang just above your knees.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    "It" actually makes your dick and balls shrink up and invert into your lower abdomen and you pee out a crevice where your stuff USED to be while you're using. But don't worry, as soon as you stop using "it", they drop back down and will hang just above your knees.
    why are you guys scarin the newb. yes ur balls will shrink and they will give the illusion of a bigger dong now hit that search button and research side effects of gear.

lo lno srsly wat happens

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Balls shrink.....penis stays the same....balls come back after proper pct.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fully_paully
    lo lno srsly wat happens
    How old are you?

soooooooo it dusnt do anything 2 ur actual penis lol cause who cares bout balls u dont fuk with ur balls lol

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    How old are you?
    ahhh didnt even think to ask this - good one!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    Balls shrink.....penis stays the same....balls come back after proper pct.

what he said.

Shouldn't this be in the steroid forum? Hm..well maybe not they make have a laugh over there.

Search button!

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Miss Thaing, balls are totally unnecesary. In fact, they are an inconvenience and an annoyance. If you are on the gear, you simply do not need them, and if they shrink, it is better. Less in the way, you know? But a little hcg will keep them plump if you have some sort of illogical attachment to them, and they will eventually regain their size anyway, after cycling off for a while. Me, I never go off, and mine are not much bigger than marbles, which is good for me... less to tuck, and my skirts fit better with less of a bulge down there with only my big, thick man-pleaser to tuck out of the way. No, your penis will NOT shrink, excpet possibly if you do a long and heavy cycle of deca or fina or similar, with no test. Lack of use and lack of erections will cause some atrophy, but on restoration of proper hormonal function, you would get most of that size back, just like with your balls.

Love
    Anna

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Miss Thaing, balls are totally unnecesary. In fact, they are an inconvenience and an annoyance. If you are on the gear, you simply do not need them, and if they shrink, it is better. Less in the way, you know? But a little hcg will keep them plump if you have some sort of illogical attachment to them, and they will eventually regain their size anyway, after cycling off for a while. Me, I never go off, and mine are not much bigger than marbles, which is good for me... less to tuck, and my skirts fit better with less of a bulge down there with only my big, thick man-pleaser to tuck out of the way. No, your penis will NOT shrink, excpet possibly if you do a long and heavy cycle of deca or fina or similar, with no test. Lack of use and lack of erections will cause some atrophy, but on restoration of proper hormonal function, you would get most of that size back, just like with your balls.

Love
    Anna
    You sure? Sure, it could be non-functional and you cant get an erection, and it wont be as "hard/stiff" but that doesn't mean it has shrunk. Is this what you call atrophy here? When people are on test, they have the idea that it has gotten bigger, but in reality its just "harder". The size has always been there, its just more blood has filled the area. Someone correct me if Im off.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    How old are you?
    You read my mind.

~SC~

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Guys he's 16 and looking to get huge. Please just give him the advice. He's running 50mg of Deca per week, plenty to make you Dick Hyoooge as well as your muscles.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    WTF is this in english?

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    You sure? Sure, it could be non-functional and you cant get an erection, and it wont be as "hard/stiff" but that doesn't mean it has shrunk. Is this what you call atrophy here? When people are on test, they have the idea that it has gotten bigger, but in reality its just "harder". The size has always been there, its just more blood has filled the area. Someone correct me if Im off.
    You could have a point, and it is sort of hard to differentiate one from the other, after all. I can really only go by my own experience. One of my early cycles was 600mg deca per week and 50mg/day prop. I wanted to see if just enough prop to get a little extra horny would be enough to counteract the dreaded and sometimes urban-legendized deca dick. Well, it looked good on paper but no cigar. Through the latter half of the 14 week cycle, I probably didn't get a single truly decent boner. At the time I had not begun transitioning but I was going through a celibate stage for some reason, so it was no big deal to tough it out. I did my pct and three months after last shot, I decided to go back on again, but with the "right" amount of test. I stuck with the prop and deca but I upped the prop to 100/day. I was getting nice wood 3 weeks into the cycle, which is typical for me on prop, and it would get painfully hard, but it just didn't seem to have the size. I think the tissues do probably contract during long periods of misuse or under-usage, and that it takes a while for the blood of a really good boner to stretch that stuff back out. I could be wrong but that seemed to be my observation. The hardon was quality, throbbing and twitching and almost painful to touch, never half soft, but I swear I lost a good quarter inch in both length and circumference, only to get it back on into the cycle. Toward the end, when the erections were not as hard, the size was mostly still there that I seemed to have regained.

Take it with a grain of salt. it is kind of hard to be totally objective about that little thing down there. At any rate, the original poster probably doesn't care whether it is actual atrophy or simply a lack of a decent boner.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    You could have a point, and it is sort of hard to differentiate one from the other, after all. I can really only go by my own experience. One of my early cycles was 600mg deca per week and 50mg/day prop. I wanted to see if just enough prop to get a little extra horny would be enough to counteract the dreaded and sometimes urban-legendized deca dick. Well, it looked good on paper but no cigar. Through the latter half of the 14 week cycle, I probably didn't get a single truly decent boner. At the time I had not begun transitioning but I was going through a celibate stage for some reason, so it was no big deal to tough it out. I did my pct and three months after last shot, I decided to go back on again, but with the "right" amount of test. I stuck with the prop and deca but I upped the prop to 100/day. I was getting nice wood 3 weeks into the cycle, which is typical for me on prop, and it would get painfully hard, but it just didn't seem to have the size. I think the tissues do probably contract during long periods of misuse or under-usage, and that it takes a while for the blood of a really good boner to stretch that stuff back out. I could be wrong but that seemed to be my observation. The hardon was quality, throbbing and twitching and almost painful to touch, never half soft, but I swear I lost a good quarter inch in both length and circumference, only to get it back on into the cycle. Toward the end, when the erections were not as hard, the size was mostly still there that I seemed to have regained.

Take it with a grain of salt. it is kind of hard to be totally objective about that little thing down there. At any rate, the original poster probably doesn't care whether it is actual atrophy or simply a lack of a decent boner.
    Well you make very good points. I did deca/dbol last summer and a lot of the time I couldnt get it up. When I could, my gf would like turn around and get a condom..turn back around and my hardon would go away. Pretty much if it wasnt being touched..it would go away. I got a new girl and the first 5 times we "tried" to have sex it wouldnt work. This was in May.

Thread Information