Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Puffader is offline Senior Member
    You're being way too nice with your wording but I like your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    see, you make the point for jails...lawless behavior is the reason society is in a downward spiral..

and this type of acceptable behavior within a "culture" is the reason they (the culture) are rejected... and imprisoned...

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    You're being way too nice with your wording but I like your answer.
    i bet there still running round do ing the same shit fvks....

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    You want to know the truth ! they are what they are, animals and anyone who makes excuses for them I hope the same happens to the them or some one they love.

Then they to will know the truth, I have seen this kind of crap all my life and have been in the same boat as that little guy, it is always five to one or worse,
    But what can I say this is thier culture

TWOSTONES

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    the video camera was stolen 4sure

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    the video camera was stolen 4sure

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Its simple pack animal behavior...And lets be honest thats really what they are, animals. They probably wanted him to back up because he was in their 'territory'. This video is a prime example of why more people with clean records should be able to obtain permits to carry a concealed weapon. I'm glad I live in an area where this sort of thing almost never happens, and I try to stay out of areas where it does (I live 15minutes from Philly, on the other side a the bridge). I also, dont give a flying **** about all those animals running around shooting each other, I dont have a problem with letting them kill each other off. So when I hear those pathetic commercials about helping the inner citys or donating money I laugh, as I dont want to help any of those people in any way to move from where they are, because I dont need that shit in that video happening down the street from me or affecting my kids...

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    i think i would have backed out and sucked up my ego......before he struck me, that is....i carry weapons with me at all times... when he would have reached into my truck.....straped on my gear shift, i have a tanto recon, can come into PLAY in lighting speed. under my steering wheel...a snub nose, charter arms bull dog .44, can draw it and look like i didnt reach for anything......in my door panel...a razor sharp lawn mower blade, for the intimidation look. back of my seat, mossberg 590 with 00 buck. in my tool box. a sks with high cap mag. and an axe handle on each side of my truck bed in my wheel wells. oh and on my person an ez out gerber. but i would have avoided all that by just backing up. but when he leaned in like that....i think the .44 would have let one loose. hope this dont happen to me
    why you carry all of this?

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    Oh my GOD.......yo man I dont mean to come off racist.....oh man forget it.....
    Gonna start carrying proection

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Its simple pack animal behavior...And lets be honest thats really what they are, animals. They probably wanted him to back up because he was in their 'territory'. This video is a prime example of why more people with clean records should be able to obtain permits to carry a concealed weapon. I'm glad I live in an area where this sort of thing almost never happens, and I try to stay out of areas where it does (I live 15minutes from Philly, on the other side a the bridge). I also, dont give a flying **** about all those animals running around shooting each other, I dont have a problem with letting them kill each other off. So when I hear those pathetic commercials about helping the inner citys or donating money I laugh, as I dont want to help any of those people in any way to move from where they are, because I dont need that shit in that video happening down the street from me or affecting my kids...

EXACTLY!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    When people from other countries see video of "us" Americans at our worst, it always makes me sad!

MJ

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    Well i think you have it half right. I can see your point but when you say to not help inner kids and stuff come on man. There are people out there really trying to get out and struggling to do so.
    "I'm glad I live in an area where this sort of thing almost never happens" Everyone cant make as much money as you and live in a nice area , that doesnt make them a bad person.

But on the flip side , i can see your point.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    i think i would have backed out and sucked up my ego......before he struck me, that is....i carry weapons with me at all times... when he would have reached into my truck.....straped on my gear shift, i have a tanto recon, can come into PLAY in lighting speed. under my steering wheel...a snub nose, charter arms bull dog .44, can draw it and look like i didnt reach for anything......in my door panel...a razor sharp lawn mower blade, for the intimidation look. back of my seat, mossberg 590 with 00 buck. in my tool box. a sks with high cap mag. and an axe handle on each side of my truck bed in my wheel wells. oh and on my person an ez out gerber. but i would have avoided all that by just backing up. but when he leaned in like that....i think the .44 would have let one loose. hope this dont happen to me
    i thought timothy mcveigh was executed.

neways yeah that was brutish yeah yeah yeah those guys made mistakes but i don't think he was from america or anything. when that 1 dude 1st got sucker punched it was because he had no idea the guy was actually gonna throw a haymaker. ****in' baboon pack scum beating up on tourists man that's so cool.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    I just gotta say that was pretty sad.....

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    why you carry all of this?
    because in the great state of louisiana ....I CAN! lol we even got a SHOOT THE CAR JACKER law....now i dont go looking for trouble, i try to avoid trouble, but i will defend myself. and my philosophy is THE BEST DEFENSE IS A STRONG OFFENSE. i keep hide-away weapons throughout my home and work shop. even while i am taking a shit i can come up with a pistol quicker then i can come up with the shit paper.....lol and as far as poor, young Timmie.....no comment peace and good will, charlie

bigacct is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I am not saying at all the guy deserved it but he did make a lot of mistakes. 1) If he didn’t want to fight (he small) other guy (big) then suck it up and reverse the car. Not to be a biotch but if I know that guys has 10 friends with him , shizzz I am backing the car up(i live in philly so i see these outcomes a lot) 2) DONT EVER get out of the car unless you know you can kick this guys @$$ (or have a gun AND know the other guy doesn’t). There is also a sub rule to that, you better be able to kick all his friends @$$es too .......at the same time !

Welcome to citying fighting 101. Not saying im a hard ass but i see this a lot. Know when to hold'em but more importanly when to fold'em.

*BING recess , now who has the kick ball!
    Just like Kenny Rogers says "know when to hold em, know when to fold em...
    Great quote DSM4Life.

Being born in Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, raised in East Flatbush, Brooklyn, and Queens, I like this quote better, " Revenge is a dish best served when cold".....

Get his license plate (BMW) and sit and wait..........

ticboy is offline Junior Member
    what a bunch of dumb-ass muther*******.

Like a few people have said, its real herd mentality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information