Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Before lifting

Before lifting

I saw that people were talking about the amonia before lifting sometimes. Well what about some BLOW? Im talking onlylike a half line before workouts would that be a good way. IM just thinking logically.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baseball_centerfield
    I saw that people were talking about the amonia before lifting sometimes. Well what about some BLOW? Im talking onlylike a half line before workouts would that be a good way. IM just thinking logically.
    swole...plz reban this ****tard

Im just trying to mess around bro. Damn you always are negative. Chill out

Im just trying to mess around bro. Damn you always are negative. Chill out
    not negative, we just dont need drugged up losers here... so hit the road

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    how about some crystal meth too.........that will get you going

ahhhhh, people who use steroids are drug users, so you better watch what you are saying.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    SEE YA THEN

lol thats right marcus

I just dont understand why he cant just be cool with things like everyone else. He always has something to start. Oh well, not my problem

it will be your problem when you have to find a new board to post your stupid topics at fuuckbrick

I just dont understand why he cant just be cool with things like everyone else. He always has something to start. Oh well, not my problem
    DONT WORRY ABOUT IT,small people always have something to prove,thats why he is so big time behind the computer screen,,,i dont even respond anymore to his comments,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    SEE YA THEN
    you best check the date when i joined and you did faggot... ill be here in the end.... im willin to bet you wont...

DONT WORRY ABOUT IT,small people always have something to prove,thats why he is so big time behind the computer screen,,,i dont even respond anymore to his comments,,,,
    id easily be willin to bet im bigger than you in every aspect of life..

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    ooooooww!!!!! dammmmm,,,, deca !!! thats being HIT HARD,, HARD BRO>>

Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    ooooooww!!!!! dammmmm,,,, deca!!! thats being HIT HARD,, HARD BRO>>
    he is just jealous.. like every altercation between and american and a no tooth brush having english person in the past... id tie him in a knot in real life, then fuuck his bitch ass mother... hes a peasent

id easily be willin to bet im bigger than you in every aspect of life..
    yeh ok sure you are!!
    you should chill out bro, mate, brother,,,,all because certain ppl dont fit in with your click doesnt mean they cant post,,and it doesnt matter when you joined or how many post you have,,it means nothing thats just shows how stupid you are,,,i will give you some advice,,,go to the gym instead of spending all your life on here,,,and take a packed lunch to school tomorrow,,,
    i love you really

yeh ok sure you are!!
    you should chill out bro, mate, brother,,,,all because certain ppl dont fit in with your click doesnt mean they cant post,,and it doesnt matter when you joined or how many post you have,,it means nothing thats just shows how stupid you are,,,i will give you some advice,,,go to the gym instead of spending all your life on here,,,and take a packed lunch to school tomorrow,,,
    i love you really
    awww, plz dont touch me, i dont want any european to touch me

Allright guys, lets just stop. THe only thing i want to prove to Decadbol is that with over 9,ooo posts you would think he could answer a question, or reply nicely to a joke , because thats what people like him should do. But instead because he can try to put people down he thinks it makes him look better. Well what i say is ban me i would like to see you try deca . LOL I did nothing wrong. YOU HAVE ALL THE POWER BRO SO BAN ME!!!! so sorry you cant.

[QUOTE=Baseball_centerfield]Allright guys, lets just stop. THe only thing i want to prove to Decadbol is that with over 9,ooo posts you would think he could answer a question, or reply nicely to a joke , because thats what people like him should do. But instead because he can try to put people down he thinks it makes him look better. Well what i say is ban me i would like to see you try deca . LOL I did nothing wrong. YOU HAVE ALL THE POWER BRO SO BAN ME!!!! so sorry you cant.[/QUOTE]
    dont be so sure bitch, and if its a joke, then present it as one. read the rules, you didnt before... try this type..NO REC DRUG TALK. you wanna go ahead and get everyone else in trouble.. feel free... but this site is still going bc of morons talkin bout rec drugs being banned. you dont wanna be one of them... then dont, fix your post.. i have however many posts bc i come here alot, i may or may not have any respect from anyone, but i will completely speak my mind, as with this case.. you wanna be a coke head, be one, just dont come here braggin or actin like its cool... its for trash.. if u cant see that, to bad.. as for marcus... somewhere in our past he did something stupid or said something stupid and i made a comment im sure, and like the other failures he is just tryin to be a wiseass, which i like, bc no one does it enough..

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~

chillout decadbol,,,,we all love you really you have loads of posts,,,,,,ppl are just playing with you,,just a bit of fun

he is just jealous.. like every altercation between and american and a no tooth brush having english person in the past... id tie him in a knot in real life, then fuuck his bitch ass mother... hes a peasent

im game anytime

Marcus talking about starting shit you called me a child beater because I said spanking and not beating was okay so wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    Marcus talking about starting shit you called me a child beater because I said spanking and not beating was okay so wtf
    whats up now,,,hack? we had a discussion about that before and now its ended, move on i have,,,,,thats what men do!!!
    chillout!!!

whats up now,,,hack? we had a discussion about that before and now its ended, move on i have,,,,,thats what men do!!!
    chillout!!!
    Yeah but you wouldn't be a man and say that I never said that.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hm..maybe then you will drop the bar on yourself and get hurt really badly. Prolly not tho, since you will get so strong from that deca only cycle..i know this cuz im mr. detective.

You know that cause all you have to do is look at my history of posts. GREAT JOB MR> DECTECTIVE

chest6 is offline Banned
    You know that cause all you have to do is look at my history of posts. GREAT JOB MR> DECTECTIVE
    Actually because you told everyone and I can remember things 2 days ago with no problem

You must have missed that i said it wasnt deca only, and if i was to do that , guess what, i can. But honestly CHEST6 im really taking deca and test. Im not just ****ing. I have taken deca only before, but i am now doing both. so its all good

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    Looks like this is turning in to marcus300, VS Anabolic review, LOL

Motion is offline Associate Member
    you best check the date when i joined and you did faggot... ill be here in the end.... im willin to bet you wont...

no comment

what?? you on medication?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    so much heat in AR. seriously this thread is retarded. but i might as well be in the argument to, so fack all of u.. just playin

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Well pre-workout i snort half an eightball, and i consume the other half with my pwo.. If i have trouble falling asleep at night i just eat a handle full of xanax bars w/ 750 ML of Johnnie Walker Blue Label.
    When i wake up i collect any unused White from the top of my mirror and take a MASSIVE rail and do my 45 min. of cardio. I've been doing this routine for a couple of months now and LOVE the results.
    Hope this answers the original question..

Well pre-workout i snort half an eightball, and i consume the other half with my pwo.. If i have trouble falling asleep at night i just eat a handle full of xanax bars w/ 750 ML of Johnnie Walker Blue Label.
    When i wake up i collect any unused White from the top of my mirror and take a MASSIVE rail and do my 45 min. of cardio. I've been doing this routine for a couple of months now and LOVE the results.

Well pre-workout i snort half an eightball, and i consume the other half with my pwo shake.. If i have trouble falling asleep at night i just eat a handle full of xanax bars w/ 750 ML of Johnnie Walker Blue Label.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

I suspended you once already a few months ago, then let you come back after you posted some whack ass/childish shit. Don't make me have to suspend you again for an even longer period of time.

Your post may have been meant as a joke, but not only is it really a stupid joke in the first place, you NEVER disseminate that it is indeed a joke until people call you on it and have already gotten upset. Problem here is that some kid may read your post and take it seriously, and go forth and f*ck himself up.

Think before you type. Contribute something worthwhile here, not meaningless/stupid threads. Everyone is entitled to a "silly" thread, yes, but not a mindless one like this, especially when no educational/helpful ones can be found from you.

This is your only warning.

~SC~

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    just thought i would add my .02! this doesnt sound like a joke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information