Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

Talking Sponsor a Child...

My sister is currently in India with her husband travelling and visiting our family. For the past year, the two of them have been sponsoring an Indian boy for $31 CAD a month... I just talked to her today, and she couldn't get over how incredibly amazing World Vision treats their sponsored children... my sis' and her husband went to visit this child, and he was treated like absolute gold due to their small contrabution each month. I am going to sponsor a child within the next few months and feel everyone should if they are financially able to. It is for a good cause and I can't get over how much they have changed this kids life. By the way... I don't work for World Vision... I sell raaoocks.

Going to bed beeeitches... guudnight!

decadbal is offline Banned
    nice bro... good to see ppl trying honestly... img onna sponsor one to.. the one in my girls belly..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    nice bro... good to see ppl trying honestly... img onna sponsor one to.. the one in my girls belly..lol
    lol.... welp.. that's amazing for you, congrats on the bun in the oven!!! At least you know your buddies work! k, now going to bed.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    thats very good of you to do, very kind hearted. But for me I can hardly sponsor myself. Someone wanna try. 5,000$ a month i'll send you a real handwritten letter and pictures of me in my new jordans to show you the progress I've made thanks to your contribution

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Sounds awesome, so I guess there is hope for programs like that...we'll see what happens.....

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    The problem with these organizations is their overhead. Most of these companies keep a substantial amount of the money for administrative purposes. If they could guarantee me that the full $31 was reaching the child...I would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    The problem with these organizations is their overhead. Most of these companies keep a substantial amount of the money for administrative purposes. If they could guarantee me that the full $31 was reaching the child...I would do it.
    agreed.... I know there is an overhead... not sure what it may be... but either way, that child my sister is sponsoring has been well taken care of. That's all I would really care about.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    That's awesome man. It's nice to see that there ARE some good hearted people in this world.

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    thats very good of you to do, very kind hearted. But for me I can hardly sponsor myself. Someone wanna try. 5,000$ a month i'll send you a real handwritten letter and pictures of me in my new jordans to show you the progress I've made thanks to your contribution

radar1234 is offline Member
    what about the thousands of impoverished children in our own backyards? what about the thousands left orphaned and homeless by Katrina?

i feel for children around the world but we have to look after our problems b4 we fix other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    what about the thousands of impoverished children in our own backyards? what about the thousands left orphaned and homeless by Katrina?

i feel for children around the world but we have to look after our problems b4 we fix other countries.
    That's why the title says "sponsor a child"... whatever route you take can be beneficial to another... world vision was a key example.

Thread Information