gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member

High School Footbal Prep Vid: Noel Devine

Have you guys heard of this kid? Very talented... Sophomore who played for Ft. Meyer High School in Florida. The kids parents died a few years back, so Deon Sanders adopted him last summer. Now he is attending a high school in Texas and graduating in 2007. One of the top-recrutis in the country, obviously... He's 5'8", 175lbs, runs the 40 in 4.5, benches 315lbs, and inclines 225lbs!!

check it out: www.noeldevine.net

chest6 is offline Banned
    holy shit...he looks like he runs a tad faster than 4.5. 2007 wouldnt that make him a junior?

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    very impressive, although that is some of the sloppiest tackling i have ever seen in my life. that camera guy sucks too.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    very impressive, although that is some of the sloppiest tackling i have ever seen in my life. that camera guy sucks too.
    Ya..forgot to mention that. Id pop that kid and make sure he wouldnt get up..if he came through the middle you can say goodbye! K ill stop now haha. Im talkin DT cuz he would just juke the fvck outta me if I was at DE
    I wouldnt be surprised if those teams they play are like 3A teams..nothing higher or just shitty ones

thats what i was gonna say. no doubt about his talent, just looks like some pretty weak ass teams. ever heard of "WRAPPING UP"? or maybe "gang tackling"? you guys have some weird classing in Texas, is it like 1A, 2A, 3A....or what?

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya..1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A. Our d last year was one of the best in the state and theres no way that ****er would be going anywhere. Piss poor tackling if you ask me. I never saw him once run someone over, juked everyone or spun and everyone was like diving at air hahaha

lol. theres a kid that goes to my old school now that is probably better. not only will he juke you out of your jock, but he will pull a choo choo train on your ass to. fvcker is strong. 6'1 210 and runs a 4.5. kid is pretty jacked too. sophomore, 15 or 16 max. ill try and find a pic.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ya..1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A. Our d last year was one of the best in the state and theres no way that ****er would be going anywhere. Piss poor tackling if you ask me. I never saw him once run someone over, juked everyone or spun and everyone was like diving at air hahaha

and wtf is up with the A? we just do it D1, D2, D3......the D stands for division. whats the A mean?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont really know..haha. Basically its the size of the High School which equates to how good the teams are. so..a 5A team would kill a 1A team.

I dont really know..haha. Basically its the size of the High School which equates to how good the teams are. so..a 5A team would kill a 1A team.
    ours is by division, as well as geographic location. which is gay cuz the best team by a long shot is D2.

chest6 is offline Banned
    hm thats weird..Divisions are in HS? Like college kinna..divisions in college were based on how good the program was i thought

babycarter is offline New Member
    wow, kid is talented..

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    holy shit...he looks like he runs a tad faster than 4.5. 2007 wouldnt that make him a junior?
    Yeah he is a Junior now, i said sophmore cause those vids were his last years games. Since he lives with Deon Sanders now, he goes to school in TEXAS at Prosper High School, a Class 2A school north of Frisco. Despite how shitty the others teams are, this kid is crazy fast. I see moves like his all the time from other kids, but I never seen those moves executed at his speed. He doesn't slow down when he jukes or spins or cuts or whatever. Same speed the whole time..

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah man, that kid is staight nasty. Reminds me a little of Tatum Bell, I went to football camp with him few years back and he's one of the fastest kids I've ever seen.

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gaa9679572
    Yeah he is a Junior now, i said sophmore cause those vids were his last years games. Since he lives with Deon Sanders now, he goes to school in TEXAS at Prosper High School, a Class 2A school north of Frisco. Despite how shitty the others teams are, this kid is crazy fast. I see moves like his all the time from other kids, but I never seen those moves executed at his speed. He doesn't slow down when he jukes or spins or cuts or whatever. Same speed the whole time..
    Wrong. HE goes to north ft myers high in fla.
    Check his stats for this year
    http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/Pla...2-3691be0c7088
    HE is legit. The teams can tackle he just makes them look like they cant. Remember barry sanders. People probably said the same thing about teams he faced in highschool and college.

He is strong as shit too. At 15 he inclined 225 and benched 315. here is the proof
    http://sunshinepreps.net/content/view/56/1

he is the truth!...!

hes fast, but nowhere near tatum bell speed.

ThePump is offline Member
    my cousin was 160lbs and benched 325 when he was a junior in high school. he was and always has been clean. just freaky strong... his dad and brother are the same way... but he ran about a 4.5 40 and ran into ppl... he never jewked... he just loved smash mouth football. he was a stud, until he got into drugs... =\ could have made something of himself

chest6 is offline Banned
    2A wtf..theres why

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    my cousin was 160lbs and benched 325 when he was a junior in high school. he was and always has been clean. just freaky strong... his dad and brother are the same way... but he ran about a 4.5 40 and ran into ppl... he never jewked... he just loved smash mouth football. he was a stud, until he got into drugs... =\ could have made something of himself
    I hate those Stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I hate those Stories.

yeah it's pretty depressing... but stuff like that is why i stay completely away from drugs. nothing good comes from them.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    yeah it's pretty depressing... but stuff like that is why i stay completely away from drugs. nothing good comes from them.
    except one in the future

he he he... shhhh... you know what i mean

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya..i hate drugs period. I dont even drink anymore im a boring person

well i wouldn't go that far. drugs are one thing, but i love my boozin

chest6 is offline Banned
    just makes me feel like shit the next day

yea but its so worth it the night before... beer pong and corn hole and all the fun games... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I hate those Stories.
    yeah everyones got one. my uncle was 5'8 165 and could put up 350 for 8 reps. also ran a 9.9 or so 100, all when he was 15 years old. this was back wehn lifting just started getting popular. he was that strong naturally, he actually didnt even work out. then came the drugs.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    yeah everyones got one. my uncle was 5'8 165 and could put up 350 for 8 reps. also ran a 9.9 or so 100, all when he was 15 years old. this was back wehn lifting just started getting popular. he was that strong naturally, he actually didnt even work out. then came the drugs.
    thats nothing. I ran a 3.8 40 and benched 405 15 times. Then, I got started into steroids . Steroids dont make athletes, they destroy them. Parents, warn your kids about the dangers of steroids.

thats nothing. I ran a 3.8 40 and benched 405 15 times. Then, I got started into steroids . Steroids dont make athletes, they destroy them. Parents, warn your kids about the dangers of steroids.
    lol im not exaggerating this one, there are pics to prove it. strongest and fastest player on the team at one of the best high school football programs in the country. im tired, time for bed.

chest6 is offline Banned
    oh my bad..but i was serious too

jdawg... if you dont' believe him... just look at his avatar. it tells all

chest6 is offline Banned
    see..pump knows

Thread Information