S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist

Full vid! Cop getting killed by guy with AK47!

Deputy Kyle Wayne Dinkheller
    Laurens County Sheriff's Department
    Georgia
    End of Watch: Monday, January 12, 1998

Biographical Info
    Tour of Duty: 4 yr
    Badge Number: 37

Incident Details
    Cause of Death: Gunfire
    Date of Incident: Monday, January 12, 1998
    Weapon Used: Rifle; .30 caliber
    Suspect Info: Sentenced to death

Deputy Dinkheller was shot and killed after pulling over a man on a rural road about 6 miles north of Dublin, Georgia. During the traffic stop he called in for backup. Before the backup arrived he was shot by the man with a rifle. He was able to return fire, striking the suspect in the stomach. The suspect was found during a search the next morning and taken into custody. The incident was videotaped by an a camera in the cruiser. On January 28, 2000, the suspect was found guilty of murder and on January 30 was sentenced to death.

Deputy Dinkheller is survived by his pregnant wife and 22-month-old daughter. Deputy Dinkheller's son was born in early September, 1998.

Before you proceed, may I warn you that although there is no gore, this is still a harrowing and disturbing video clip

http://urlsnip.com/017909

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, now he can be a vietnam vet in jail..

wish it was texas.. we'd let him go straight to the head of the line for the gas chamber..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    that's fuked...

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    What pile of dog shit. Too bad they will not give him the chair...

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    my god, that mother ****er should be tortured to death..

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    the cop should have shot his ass as soon as he picked up the gun from the truck. I hope the guards in jail whip his ass everyday until his date with death.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ....My only comment is, WHY did the officer wait so long to unlimber his service pistol? The guy clearly was going for a weapon when he went back to his truck. If the officer had unloaded on him then, he might be alive today.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck of Death
    ....My only comment is, WHY did the officer wait so long to unlimber his service pistol? The guy clearly was going for a weapon when he went back to his truck. If the officer had unloaded on him then, he might be alive today.
    im sure they use this video for training purposes because he should have shot that guy as soon as he reached for his gun.

That cop did everything wrong, EVERYTHING. He might be alive today if he handled the situation better and w/ more confidence. Too bad though, I feel for his wife and kids.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    repost! Still crazy tho, glad that fvcker got death for it!

this is him poor fvker...........R.I.P

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Full vid! Cop getting killed by guy with AK47!-photo.jpg  

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    i read that it was an m-1 carbine.....i think.....well either way may he rest in peace, he died doing his duty and he's a hero in my book.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    SPG, you're killing me with these videos. I'm just going to take a Xanax before opening your next thread.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    i read that it was an m-1 carbine.....i think.....well either way may he rest in peace, he died doing his duty and he's a hero in my book.
    i read the same, dont sound like no ak-47 either. that man was obviously disturbed, but i still think he deserves to die and more.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not an AK47... it's a carbine.

The guy who shot him knew what he was doing; he advanced on him while under fire, and then had him cornered. He then systematically shot him in parts of his body that were not protected by his vest (arms, legs). The fatal shot was to the officer's eye.

The cop did a lot wrong but he was young, with not too much experience. These sorts of situations aren't common in police work (as much as the movies show them to be) and the training exercises are nothing like the real thing. When you have andrenaline pumping through your body it's hard to think of the best thing to do at the time.

R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by Polska

The guy who shot him knew what he was doing; he advanced on him while under fire, and then had him cornered. He then systematically shot him in parts of his body that were not protected by his vest (arms, legs). The fatal shot was to the officer's eye.

The cop did a lot wrong but he was young, with not too much experience. These sorts of situations aren't common in police work (as much as the movies show them to be) and the training exercises are nothing like the real thing. When you have andrenaline pumping through your body it's hard to think of the best thing to do at the time.

R.I.P
    are you a Police officer????

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Let the inmates a** rape that p****! R.I.P. Bro

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Thats fvcked up!!!!!! I hope the killer rots in hell and may the officer RIP

Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    are you a Police officer????

The video has been on ogrish.com for quite sometime with the story behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska

R.I.P

The MAIN thing the cop did wrong was he didnt shoot him first like he should've, he saw this man reach for his weapon and hold the weapon but was to scared to fire. other than that it seemed like he tried to take cover and return fire but I dont know the full story

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    The officer got scared, lost his bottle and was murdered as a result.

I hope the poor guy rests in peace.

chest6 is offline Banned
    That is fvcked up..shit like that pisses me off. That cop should have shot his ass AS SOON as he was going for the gun. AT LATEST when he turned around with the gun. I hopoe that fvcker gets his ass beat and raped every day in jail.

decadbal is offline Banned
    haha, you guys are all badasses with he should have done this and that.. the first thing he shold have done, was call for immediate back up..10-33 here IN ga.. then as soon as the guy picked up and showed the weapon, he should have shot him. after all that, if he hadnt stopped the guy, the last thing he should do is get in the dam car... he is isolated with no room to counter fire, nor any ability to move and present a harder target to hit.. he didnt have 4 years of duty, he is a kid, he is the same age i was when i was a cop, in the shithole part of atlanta.. he has the training to react, the simple fact is, he didnt use it, and it lead to his death.. i have said si nce i became a cop, they should raise the age to be one to 25... i was to young then, so was he.. i was shot at 5 times when i was acop, and returned fire 3 of the times. also the weapon is a m14... one of the bes weapons on the planet.. i feel bad for the guy, but sadly he made his own mistakes which is really what caused his own death. hopefully anyone wantin to become a cop, or trooper will watch this and realise everyday a simple traffic stop can go from ticket writing to firing upon somwone with obvious good military training.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    The MAIN thing the cop did wrong was he didnt shoot him first like he should've, he saw this man reach for his weapon and hold the weapon but was to scared to fire. other than that it seemed like he tried to take cover and return fire but I dont know the full story
    Exactly, once the guy took out the gun he should have shit his ass. Now I'm not a cop nor do I know law that well but if a guy simply had a gun could you shoot him or do you have to be fired upon?

in ga, u have to wait till he points the weapon in the direction of the arresting officer, or anyone around them

pump_hungry is offline Junior Member
    it sickens me to see how f***ed up people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    in ga, u have to wait till he points the weapon in the direction of the arresting officer, or anyone around them
    I see, damn man. Waiting to see a friggin machine gun pointed on you is a rough deal. You should be allowed to take a non-lethal shot at the guy. At the bare minimum.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ya I agree...I mean whats he gonna do when he pulls the gun out? Show it to the cop and say look at my cool gun? Fvck no

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I see, damn man. Waiting to see a friggin machine gun pointed on you is a rough deal. You should be allowed to take a non-lethal shot at the guy. At the bare minimum.
    not exactly you have to remember some citizens have concealed handguns permits, and there are off duty cops, and sometimes hunters have weapons on them or in a vehicle. so you have to allow them the space to show and forfeit their weapons

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    His colleagues should have the chance of torturing him slowly.

Examples:

Drill his knee caps
    Hammer his ankles between a block of wood.
    Use a bread knife on his privates... and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    not exactly you have to remember some citizens have concealed handguns permits, and there are off duty cops, and sometimes hunters have weapons on them or in a vehicle. so you have to allow them the space to show and forfeit their weapons

True, that's whats ****ed up about being a cop. Up here in NYC you do the slightest thing wrong and they are all over you, media, everyone. And you're just afriad some dudes gonna blow you're head off cause 9 times outta 10 thats the case.

ThePump is offline Member
    yea the nypd is fvckin hardcore. a country cop hardly ever sees action of such an extreme. was prolly just tryin to stay alive for his wife and kids... or at the least if he was single then his friends and family. R.I.P.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    cop should have put a round into the guys head. It's either the suspect or himself. Can't be afraid to use your weapon. That's really sad for the family.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    ...out of respect for any LEO here...can I close this thread? With all due respect to the poster.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    wow thats ****ed up

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    His colleagues should have the chance of torturing him slowly.

Examples:

Drill his knee caps
    Hammer his ankles between a block of wood.
    Use a bread knife on his privates... and so on.
    Ain't gonna happen so lets keep it realistic.

Thread Information