JP1570 is offline Senior Member

Tired of people bitching

I'm seeing a lot more "I have to vent threads lately." Well, after reading all these threads, I Have to Vent. Someone posted a thread in the AS section about being tired of people asking questions about partying. Newsflash for people who write threads like these. It's not your fuckin board. Posting a thread bitching about newbie questions does no one any good at all. To tell someone they cant ask questions about the use of certain drugs and AS is friggin absurd. If we don't educate people on these dangers, someone could really get hurt or die. We have a responsibility to respond to these threads. The point of view that when cycle starts, partying stops is great for some, not so great for others. Members need to stop telling people that "If you can't quit partying for 3 months, then you shouldn't be cycling." That's a bunch of crap. Some people do, some plan to and then something just comes up, and some just realize that's it's in their nature to let loose sometimes and will not stop just because they're on a cycle. People need to be educated on what can happen if they do decide to get piss drunk one night, or do whatever kind of drugs they like. A lot can happen in the course of 3 months that can make you wanna go out and get wasted. I'm just trying to say that some members need to either answer peoples' questions or stop bitchin so much. Dumb questions will get asked. No one asked you what you thought of them.
    Sorry, but I've been holding that in for a LONG time
    Last edited by JP1570; 05-07-2002 at 11:02 PM.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    LOL,you tell Em I'm too mad.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Good post JP!!!! Get it all out bro!!!!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    bump for my brother JP !

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Agreed - How can a newbie know its not good to drink on cycle unless we tell him!

Pointing out the dangers gives people knowledge - Which in turn allows them to make an educated decision. Sure they might choose to go out and get lagging - Like you said, lots can happen in 3 months. But at least they KNOW what they are doing and the risk they are taking.

$uperman is offline Member
    a big bump for mah fellow cajun.......

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Kaz
    Agreed - How can a newbie know its not good to drink on cycle unless we tell him!

Pointing out the dangers gives people knowledge - Which in turn allows them to make an educated decision. Sure they might choose to go out and get lagging - Like you said, lots can happen in 3 months. But at least they KNOW what they are doing and the risk they are taking.
    Well said Kaz.

Body Building is a lifestyle, but some some people have more to their life than just body building. It's all a matter of choices and balance. If you want to be extreme, great, more power to you! But a lot of guys want more balance.

As for newbie questions: well, they happen no matter what. Newbies don't know anything about steroids and even less about what questions they should or should not ask. They need to be educated on both subjects. (Some could use a lesson in the English language and the basics of writing, but that's besides the point.)

You can choose to be considerate and helpful to a newbie, or you can choose to be an asshole. Both take about the same amount of time. What's the advantage to being an asshole? If being an asshole makes you feel superior, that you really need to take a deep look inside. Maybe you should spend your cash on therapy instead of steroids!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Damn right! People do bitch too much.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Bump for the bitchers

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by Ajax
    ...Maybe you should spend your cash on therapy instead of steroids !

lmao!!

peace,

ttgb

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Yup I got friend that get shit faced once a week every week no matter if they are cycling or not. They are just at a stage in there life where they are not going to give the party thing up no matter what. But it always help to at least be able to tell them the good and tha bad.

murph is offline Member
    sounds like your bitching about the bitchers,........but i do agree w/ what you've said,..... they dont know what their asking is kinda stupid, or they wouldn't ask it im sure.........I've held back on a few questions before due to the fact that I didnt want to be one of those guys,.....lol....and yes I do think they need to be answered aswell.......

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks fellas, guess I am kinda bitchin about the bitchers
    Anyway, didn't mean to go off on anyone in particular, I've seen tons of posts like those.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I agree there are to many people on here that feel only certain topics should be on here. And thats fine thats their opinion. But lately they are getting forced on everyone else. If you dont want to read a thread about something skip it. Or use your back button. It mayy be annoying to you but helpfull to someone else.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thread Information