rixyroids is offline Associate Member

Bird flu in UK?!?!?

hey guys,

i know this isnt really a concern at the minute but we've just found out that a parrot that died in quarantine had the bird flu, but its not clear if its the H5N1 virus thats deadly to us

just eltting everyone know, it isnt a thing in the UK here rly because the bird was brought in in quarantine, and died in quarantine. but until now it was only thought to have begun in asia and spread west to europe.

this bird was brought into the UK in september from SOUTH AMERICA!!! (however it was quarantined with birds from taiwan so that may be the origin!!)

check out this link for full story

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4365956.stm

i know people mightnt be interested but hey, im sure a bit of post whoring wont go down too bad!!!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    we are all going to die!

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    they pointed this bird flu shit out years ago on some news special.......they showed the living conditions of the birds and how they were all crammed together and the scientist said if there is ever some kind of outbreak of a virus amongst these birds, then it would quickly turn into a world wide epidemic.......how right he was.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    World Wide would make it a Pandemic bro.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Possible side effects of the bird flu!.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShnouzedUp
    World Wide would make it a Pandemic bro.
    no that would make it paraplegic

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    they pointed this bird flu shit out years ago on some news special.......they showed the living conditions of the birds and how they were all crammed together and the scientist said if there is ever some kind of outbreak of a virus amongst these birds, then it would quickly turn into a world wide epidemic.......how right he was.
    i agree 100%

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rixyroids
    hey guys,

i know this isnt really a concern at the minute but we've just found out that a parrot that died in quarantine had the bird flu, but its not clear if its the H5N1 virus thats deadly to us

just eltting everyone know, it isnt a thing in the UK here rly because the bird was brought in in quarantine, and died in quarantine. but until now it was only thought to have begun in asia and spread west to europe.

this bird was brought into the UK in september from SOUTH AMERICA!!! (however it was quarantined with birds from taiwan so that may be the origin!!)

check out this link for full story

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4365956.stm

i know people mightnt be interested but hey, im sure a bit of post whoring wont go down too bad!!!
    If your concerned, check out my thread "The Bird flu is a scam" , has a cure in there too

Thread Information