Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist

warning potentially disturbing for some ppl..

holy shit i hate these punk fvks!!

just look...

but like i said!!!! look at title..

http://www.blackssei.com/backthatshitup.wmv

manc is offline Member
    think id of slammed it in reverse and got outta there.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha ive seen that one before....THERE WAS A WARNING INVOLVED THOUGH!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Wow, lets all get these punk fvks.

What goes around comes around, that stupid ghetto banger will get a glock to his mouth sooner or later and when it happens I hope he chokes to death on his own blood. If the dumb primate had a brain in his head he would have realized the other guys may not have understood what he said very well. I would have shattered his X5 too, only not w/ my hand, I would have done it with his face.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    My intelligence just dropped 100 points.

I could say a bunch of stuff right now, but I won't.

~SC~

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Holy shit, that poor guy got the shit kicked outta him.

The most disturbing thing about stuff like this, is somebody who holds a ****ing camera throughout it rather than trying to help the guy up and get him some help. All those people standing around, and not one person w/ the balls to break it up or hold that paper ****ing gangster back. Shows how big of cowards people really are.

manc is offline Member
    yeh just bullies,doing it for the camera too.poor guys were out numbered too,credit where its due though,they had a go back..if i was any of them two,my sole meaning in life would be revenge.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I would have slammed it in reverse, then in forward and ran over his big arse

its $hit like that.....are i dont no,,,, he must of been on drugs or somthin,,,sometimes im glad i live in the uk

decadbal is offline Banned
    i have 2 handguns in my truck... i honestly pitty the son of abitch who even tries anything when im in it. bc there are no cameras in most public places here, so id pop that bitch in the forhead, and go home and eat dinner and think to myself.. well thats one ghetto pass thats revolked, thats on moron who wont live up to the sterotype anymore, or get some girl pregnant and leave, who wont steal or sell crack to some stupid kid..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i have 2 handguns in my truck... i honestly pitty the son of abitch who even tries anything when im in it. bc there are no cameras in most public places here, so id pop that bitch in the forhead, and go home and eat dinner and think to myself.. well thats one ghetto pass thats revolked, thats on moron who wont live up to the sterotype anymore, or get some girl pregnant and leave, who wont steal or sell crack to some stupid kid..
    haha haha you crack me up what time did you finish school today?
    i do love you really haha haha

ThePump is offline Member
    wow... that ....... just wow....

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    My intelligence just dropped 100 points.

I could say a bunch of stuff right now, but I won't.

~SC~

I didnt know you could have a negative i.q.!

j/k swole

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Unbelievable. And people wonder why there are stereotypes in this world.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    gimps! seriously theres no one else id rather see suffer the worst death than those guys. love to see them go for it when they are by themselves and theres 10 guys on one! fu(kn scum!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    that was just dirty

id like to see the video of that guy gettin shot in the face..

id like to see the video of that guy gettin shot in the face..
    i would pay money!!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    OMG, America really is land of dreams. Beautifull. Just beautifull. And everybody wants to be 50 cent or ja rule or a "g". Amazing.

I don't even know what I would do to that guy, his parents, and his children if that happened to me or any of my loved ones. Lots of corpses.

bor
    I don't know why I even watched this sh!t, all it did was upset me.

Why did he want the poor guy to move his car anyway, he wasn't blocking the bmw?!?

Thats the difference between my country and the states. Small dealers, thughs and pothetic criminals (people you guys call g's) don't earn so much money that the can afford x5's, they're just pothetic streetcorner losers. Only organized crime lords, and really dangerous people, drive fancy cars and have loads of cash. But they're also the type of people that don't fight in parking lots, and don't have subs in their cars.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    freakin losers i wouldve backed the hell up and gave up my ego on that one guys lucky he didnt get shot

now you guys know, why cops dont spend any effort lookin for who popped tupac and biggie.. much less any other dead banger..

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I never thought it was necessary, but I've had a few things happen that make me carry my gun a lot of times. I wouldn't hesitate to use it if the other person's intentions were malicious.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW! PIECE OF SHIT *******! They pick on the weak because they themselves are weak.. they always roll in groups, because they aint shit without their homeboys... But that one asian dude was clowning at the end..

Edit: my apologies i was upset after watching that video.
    Last edited by 305GUY; 10-18-2005 at 02:47 PM.

very dangerous situation

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    so that guy was getting shit for just being parked there?
    I'de like to catch some shit like that with some friends, and be able to settle that. That was just a bunch of stupid assholes....

chest6 is offline Banned
    repost...said everything last time it was posted....everyone always just stands and watches

thore is offline Junior Member
    i can say this, if that would have been the town i'm from. this never would have happen. enough said

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    WOW! PIECE OF SHIT *******! They pick on the weak because they themselves are weak.. they always roll in groups, because they aint shit without their homeboys... But that one asian dude was clowning at the end..

Edit: my apologies i was upset after watching that video.

I dont know what you wrote before but what you just said is the DEAD HONEST TRUTH. Being from Williamsburg brooklyn i saw that shit aaaaaaaalll the time. I've been in many confrontations with people like these. If they are alone they dont say jackshit, only with their boys will they suddenly say something. This is where most of my lifetime fights came from. My father knew this was going to happen to me when I was a kid and he was the one who encouraged me to take Muay Thai and Sambo (being he is Russian). I would constantly be fighting and sending these so called thugs home to momma but it only goes so far when guns are in play which eventually happened and I almost lost my life because of it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That kid that they knocked out after hitting that BMW could have died. That snoring is common with head trauma.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    That kid that they knocked out after hitting that BMW could have died. That snoring is common with head trauma.

I just figured he was snoring cuz he was dead ass asleep from being knocked out. Thats actually what I've always thought and have been put in that position a handful of times

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I am not saying at all the guy deserved it but he did make a lot of mistakes. 1) If he didn’t want to fight (he small) other guy (big) then suck it up and reverse the car. Not to be a biotch but if I know that guys has 10 friends with him , shizzz I am backing the car up(i live in philly so i see these outcomes a lot) 2) DONT EVER get out of the car unless you know you can kick this guys @$$ (or have a gun AND know the other guy doesn’t). There is also a sub rule to that, you better be able to kick all his friends @$$es too .......at the same time !

Welcome to citying fighting 101. Not saying im a hard ass but i see this a lot. Know when to hold'em but more importanly when to fold'em.

*BING recess , now who has the kick ball!

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I am not saying at all the guy deserved it but he did make a lot of mistakes. 1) If he didn’t want to fight (he small) other guy (big) then suck it up and reverse the car. Not to be a biotch but if I know that guys has 10 friends with him , shizzz I am backing the car up(i live in philly so i see these outcomes a lot) 2) DONT EVER get out of the car unless you know you can kick this guys @$$ (or have a gun AND know the other guy doesn’t). There is also a sub rule to that, you better be able to kick all his friends @$$es too .......at the same time !

Welcome to citying fighting 101. Not saying im a hard ass but i see this a lot. Know when to hold'em but more importanly when to fold'em.

That last line is the best line i ever heard. You do know when you have to fold them and I've folded many times when I know I just cant win.

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I thought it was "just" gurgling blood while breathing through his nose which was broken

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    freakin losers i wouldve backed the hell up and gave up my ego on that one guys lucky he didnt get shot
    D@mn I would've backed up and run his a$$ over, smeared that bastard all over my xennons

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i think i would have backed out and sucked up my ego......before he struck me, that is....i carry weapons with me at all times... when he would have reached into my truck.....straped on my gear shift, i have a tanto recon, can come into PLAY in lighting speed. under my steering wheel...a snub nose, charter arms bull dog .44, can draw it and look like i didnt reach for anything......in my door panel...a razor sharp lawn mower blade, for the intimidation look. back of my seat, mossberg 590 with 00 buck. in my tool box. a sks with high cap mag. and an axe handle on each side of my truck bed in my wheel wells. oh and on my person an ez out gerber. but i would have avoided all that by just backing up. but when he leaned in like that....i think the .44 would have let one loose. hope this dont happen to me

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Don't get me started.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life

see, you make the point for jails...lawless behavior is the reason society is in a downward spiral..

and this type of acceptable behavior within a "culture" is the reason they (the culture) are rejected... and imprisoned...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information