primodonna is offline Female Member

Need a site/host...

where you can post pictures and are able to somehow protect them so sickos can't "right click/save as" and you suddenly become their wallpaper

Thanks
    What happens here, stays here

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    theres a trick where if u try to right click a message will come up saying whatever u want. it doesnt matter where u post them u just gotta know how to do it. unfortunately i dontt but maybe someone else will

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't know the exact code, but i believe it has to do with a mouse where command in java...When the mouse is anywhere within the specified location, no commands are allowed to be executed, at which point you call up a pop up window. Find the site where u've seen it, and view the source code. You might find it there.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Primo, I have the code that you want. It is a simple java code. Let me know what I can do for you and I will take care of it. In actuallity though, there is no way to totally protect an image. I can take any image I want if I really want to, but for those who are not into computers as much, they will not be able to even right click on it.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You could always take a screen shot and paste it into a program. As Jason said, there is no way to protect it.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Ditto on the fact that there's no sure-fire way to protect an image. All you can do it make it harder for the less knowedgable.

As for the javascrpt code, I personally hate it; I do a lot of right-clicking when I surf and site that disable right clicks bug the f**k out of me; I close the windows and move on in short order... So the javascript code gives you limited security and might offend a lot of people coming to the site. It's a trade-off!

Thread Information