Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    happysumo is offline Associate Member

Question Ok to ask a girl if she is cheating on you?

So me and my lady friend have been going out about 4 months now and I think she is just board with our relationship. She is a hot girl and always gets plenty attention from the guys. She has been through a divorce almost a year ago, and I think she really got acustomed to all the attention from the other sex and cant let go of it, and dosent want to settle down again. So she has wanted "space" lately. I think she has wanted attention from other guys. I think she might be wanting someone else as well. Would I be dumb in asking her if she was seeing other guys? Would that just piss her off, like thinking I dont trust her or something?

Any ladies help would be nice!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    the best thing you can do is to give her the space she requested. Don't beat yourself up over one woman. Play along with her. Go out and show her that you are just fine without her and make her believe that you need space too. If she sees that other girls are interested in you too, then it should drive her nuts.

I have tried doing things the way that I thought was right before but that shit just don't work except for in movies and in olden days.

Gotta put on your gloves and go a few rounds now-a-days.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't ask her that.

I would ask her where she thought you're relationship is at this moment, explaining that you don't wish to waste your time, and if you are, you wish to move on.

This way you're not accusing her of anything, and you come off as being mature and in control of the situation....

If she is tired of the situation, no chasing or pleading that you do will help, and will only cause you heart ache. Get it over now

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Space normally=I want another. She wants something you're not giving her and it's called "Attraction"

Work on yourself first big guy...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    if you ask her that your doomed for sure. Women don't like insecure guys and when guys ask that it just reeks of insecurity. If you want an exclusive relationship with her but that isn't what she's looking for then just accept the fact that you won't get what you want.

Also think that if she is recently divorced an exclusive relationship is probably not on the top of her list of priorities. I venture to say that she's wanting to test the waters so to speak. What you should do is just go out and have fun yourself. Don't let your happiness be tied to this woman's actions, go out and have a good time. Be indifferent. If she thinks there is potential for you two then your indifference will only escalate her desire. You can't force these things. Just go with the flow, do your own thing, if she comes around great if not so what you'll be ok.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    the best thing you can do is to give her the space she requested. Don't beat yourself up over one woman. Play along with her. Go out and show her that you are just fine without her and make her believe that you need space too. If she sees that other girls are interested in you too, then it should drive her nuts.

I have tried doing things the way that I thought was right before but that shit just don't work except for in movies and in olden days.

Gotta put on your gloves and go a few rounds now-a-days.
    i would go with this approach. chicks always turn it around and ask if we have a guilty conscious for asking!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Bro you have to find out what shes thinking. "needing space" is b.s. I would talk to her and break it off if she doesnt commit to something.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    if you ask her that your doomed for sure. Women don't like insecure guys and when guys ask that it just reeks of insecurity. If you want an exclusive relationship with her but that isn't what she's looking for then just accept the fact that you won't get what you want.

Also think that if she is recently divorced an exclusive relationship is probably not on the top of her list of priorities. I venture to say that she's wanting to test the waters so to speak. What you should do is just go out and have fun yourself. Don't let your happiness be tied to this woman's actions, go out and have a good time. Be indifferent. If she thinks there is potential for you two then your indifference will only escalate her desire. You can't force these things. Just go with the flow, do your own thing, if she comes around great if not so what you'll be ok.

Yeah, what he said....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Call "CHEATERS" and have them follow her around!

~SC~

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happysumo
    So me and my lady friend have been going out about 4 months now and I think she is just board with our relationship. She is a hot girl and always gets plenty attention from the guys. She has been through a divorce almost a year ago, and I think she really got acustomed to all the attention from the other sex and cant let go of it, and dosent want to settle down again. So she has wanted "space" lately. I think she has wanted attention from other guys. I think she might be wanting someone else as well. Would I be dumb in asking her if she was seeing other guys? Would that just piss her off, like thinking I dont trust her or something?

You could ask in a more slightly less subtle way. Ask her if she wants to see other people?
    Sometimes woman like the attention in general...but, never go further than that. It's a primative thing really..kinda like a game some play. "How many guys find me attractive?" To me..thats really a self esteem issue. Whether she's hot or not...there's always some insecurity with our looks. And, this is a way of reassuring us we are HOT, we are Attractive to the opposite (or same) sex.
    But, sometimes its more. Personally, four months (to me) isn't long. And, it depends where you are in the relationship. Maybe you don't trust her...but, maybe she's also giving you reason to not trust her. And, if so...go with your gut instinct.
    I suggest to give her the space she's asking for. Otherwise she just might resent you...and just cause a whole lot of hurt feelings toward you...and you toward her. Speaking from experience!
    If she chooses to move on after giving her the space she needs...that was probably the best choice you could have given her...AND yourself.
    But, be careful...and DON'T let her play you like a fool.
    Good luck!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    trying too hard to please a woman can drive a man insane too plus it could actually push her away. That's whay i say give her space and flirt with other women yourself. go out with other women while she is thinking. give her something to think about so that you are not the one just sitting around thinking too much.
    Who knows, you may find someone else better in the mean time if she cant get her shit straight.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    she wants space?

that means she wants a good amount of space between her vageen and your wang.

consider you next humps your last few my son.

time to charge up the video camera!!

When/if a woman told me she wanted space, I'd give her just that.

Sad fact is, if you act like you don't care, she'll want you more.

It's twisted, but that's just the way it is the majority of the time. If they know they can have you at any time, you're BORING to them and they'll lose interest quickly.

I'd be out humpin' as much ass as I could being the single man you are. To hell w/one woman dictating my life, oh hell no.........

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

You have a way w/words!!

~SC~

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member

That's great.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    stab her in the throat

Mizfit is offline Banned
    hmm space ..that to me is a nice way of saying u r last nites dinner

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    hmm space ..that to me is a nice way of saying u r last nites dinner
    Thank you Sista!!!!

I think Mizfit said it all.

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    kill her and her other bf.......

but seriously,dont sweat it,act like you dont give a damn about her,treat her like shit,butnot to shitty.for some reason girls like that.not all girls but alot.

dont act like your in love with her or anything remember youve only been together for 4 months,

go chill with your boys and drink some beer or do whatever you do,dont invite her and dont call her and dont answer her calls if she calls you,let her know that you aint even sweatin her,shell dig it

and if not.......shell just dump ur ass and get some other dudes.

but hey try not to ask her if shes cheating girls def do not like that!!!!!!

pshhh yea,if your ever with her and you see a girl you know or sumthing go and gie her a hug or if you see a couple chicks....jus go up and talk to em and let her know that you cukld get other chicks too

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I dont know what the hell Im fretin for. This girls got me all wrapped up. I used to never let girls get to me, but this one has. Thanks for all the help, Im feeling a lot better with all the input, especially about the viedo camera, GREAT IDEA, lol. Cause then if she ever did ditch me Id just post that shiz on the internet, and that would show her huh... lol Damn it feels good to have support...

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Just keep hitt'n it, whatelse do you have to lose. She is going to be leaving soon anyway. sorry bro

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Call "CHEATERS" and have them follow her around!

~SC~
    you should do this. i would watch that show for sure then.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    hmm take nude pictures of her and post them..

NO don't

timvds is offline Member
    Do what a woman would do in this situation...

Next time she wants to go out tell her you are already going out with a female friend/co-worker. "Nothing serious, just a friend thing." LOL, if she wants to be with you she will have to put up or shut up right there.

Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    Do what a woman would do in this situation...

Next time she wants to go out tell her you are already going out with a female friend/co-worker. "Nothing serious, just a friend thing." LOL, if she wants to be with you she will have to put up or shut up right there.
    don't you mean give it up or shut up?

NO don't
    you have a dirty mind don't you?

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    The best thing to do is know what YOU WANT, i went out with some strippers at one point in my life when i was younger and just wanted to bang some sexy has hell chicks.

I knew that theses girls where unfaithfull to me and lyers has well, i did not care cause i wanted to have fun.

You need to decide what you want, if you want something serious the hell drop her and find someone else.

Think about yourself, a relationship is so damn hard i just got back into being serious about 7 months ago now and its quit hard.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    I just punch my g/f in the face if I think she is cheating on me

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Damn it feels good to have support...
    There are some good people out there after all huh

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    don't you mean give it up or shut up?
    Nah, Im sure she has already "given it up." If you tell her that youre going out with another chick and she says, well okay then have a good time. Then you might as well tell her

If she says whoa, hey. I thought we werent seeing other people and all. What the hell. Then she probably want more outta the relationship.

Its happened to me a time or two, I have played that game. And been played.

But if a chick saiys she wants her space... Its so another dude can stick his **** in it.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by diponyou
    but seriously,dont sweat it,act like you dont give a damn about her,treat her like shit,butnot to shitty.for some reason girls like that.not all girls but alot.

dont act like your in love with her or anything remember youve only been together for 4 months,

go chill with your boys and drink some beer or do whatever you do,dont invite her and dont call her and dont answer her calls if she calls you,let her know that you aint even sweatin her,shell dig it
    Yeah.

Or do a preemptive strike and dump her, before she dumps you. She will wonder why you dumped her. Dont give her reasons. The thinking of why you dumped her, will kill her. And she will feel insecure, and she will want your attention again.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    How about her ex-husband, is he still around?

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Yeah.

Or do a preemptive strike and dump her, before she dumps you. She will wonder why you dumped her. Dont give her reasons. The thinking of why you dumped her, will kill her. And she will feel insecure, and she will want your attention again.
    That would work too. Hell, she wants her space. Give her all the space she wants.

IronAdonis is offline Associate Member
    she wants space?

True dat. Then someone can "steal it" digitally edit your face out and put it on the internet.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member

NO don't
    No, DO.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i think maybe you aren't giving her enough attention...? but i agree with a couple that have already said to give her space. do your own thing and act like you dont give a rat's booty...she will end up wanting to jump your bones in no time. i cant explain it...but hey, women are nuts.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

be happy with the time she spends with you.. it's cool.. space is an opportunity for you to see other woman as well.. the trick.. is letting her know that it/s ok.. if she wants to see other men, cause you would like to see other people as well.. i mean since she wants to date around..

trust me...she will gooooo wild with you.. be friends... girls love to feel safe.. and give the play to the safe one..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    You guys say women play these games and than you turn around and suggest games this guy can play? Forget it."I would ask her where she thought you're relationship is at this moment, explaining that you don't wish to waste your time, and if you are, you wish to move on. This way you're not accusing her of anything, and you come off as being mature and in control of the situation....
    If she is tired of the situation, no chasing or pleading that you do will help, and will only cause you heart ache. Get it over now" I would go with this suggestion. It's honest open and to the point with maturity..........
    Last edited by mark956101957; 10-21-2005 at 06:05 PM.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    You guys say women play these games and than you turn around and suggest games this guy can play? Forget it."I would ask her where she thought you're relationship is at this moment, explaining that you don't wish to waste your time, and if you are, you wish to move on. This way you're not accusing her of anything, and you come off as being mature and in control of the situation....
    If she is tired of the situation, no chasing or pleading that you do will help, and will only cause you heart ache. Get it over now" I would go with this suggestion. It's honest open and to the point with maturity..........
    awww...did you forget to take your "reality" pill today?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    awww...did you forget to take your "reality" pill today?
    Not everyone plays games and it surely doesn't enhance anyones life. The person playing or the person being played.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information