Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    diponyou is offline Associate Member

i passed the asvab,so im goin to the airforce!!!!!!!!!!!

welll i had a thread a little while back about joining the airforce and i jus took the asvab 2 days ago and passed it with a 60,you only need a 34 to pass it so i think i did pretty well.well i go take my physical next friday and thats when i swear in.and after that im off to tex for some basic training.

man i never thought i would joining the airforce but damn.....im hella excited

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diponyou
    welll i had a thread a little while back about joining the airforce and i jus took the asvab 2 days ago and passed it with a 60,you only need a 34 to pass it so i think i did pretty well.well i go take my physical next friday and thats when i swear in.and after that im off to tex for some basic training.

man i never thought i would joining the airforce but damn.....im hella excited
    If that was your dream..and you accomplished it....GOOD for you!!!!!

Hugs from Canada

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    congrats!! and good luck!!!!

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Now your new name should be dippinonus!

Congrats bro!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I wish you the best of luck.

thanks everybody,im actually really excited for basic.i cant wait i still gotta wait about another month or so

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Congrats...good luck...and be safe!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Congrats...You already know what job?

Heracles74 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats bro. But why the AF??
    RLTW

2nd Batt.
    75th Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Congrats...You already know what job?
    well when i take my physical i will choose what job i want,i really dont know what i want

Quote Originally Posted by Heracles74
    Congrats bro. But why the AF??
    RLTW

2nd Batt.
    75th Rangers
    well i couldnt get into navy because i have a pen in my ankle and they wouldnt let me in.but im not joining the army becasue i have some friends that went to the army and told me not to go,and also my grandpa told me not to.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    HAHA... WHAT ABOUT THE CORPS U PUSSY!!!!!

J/J diponyou.... best of luck in the AF!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    well when i take my physical i will choose what job i want,i really dont know what i want
    MP seems like it would be pretty cool.

i really dont know what i want yet.it just depends on what i qualify for

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    wow.. What AFSC did you get, or accept???
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

well i havent gon through everything yet so im not 100% sure of anything yet,besides knowing that i am going for sure.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    go in the army, do some fun things, and blow some sh** up. Airborne Infantry go that route. but good luck have fun

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats.. My brothers in the airforce and he loves it... I'd join the airforce before joining any other military branch.. No DOubt.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    way to steal my thunder a$$hole lol.....what day are you leaving? and just get ready for the most boring day of your entire life at MEPS (seriously it will be the most boring day of your life)

o r u talking about when i take my physical?

they pay for me to stay in a hotel and pay for my food and shit.but i bet it is gonna be boring.

well after i take the phys i choose when i want to leave.probably sometime in november.but im in delayed enlistment so it depends when my jobs are available

its gonna be later then november i can tell you that much. and yeah im talking about your physical, its called MEPS. i leave the 15th.

why do u say its gonna be later than november?

and yea i know its called meps,thats where i went to take my test

what did u get on ur asvab

decadbal is offline Banned
    good luck dont get hurt in your air condition tent, dont fall while your asleep in your chair and hurt.. and plz dont act like a hardass...hahaha.. be safe tho really... ranger lead the way

haha,dont be jealous.but thanks

decadbal is offline Banned
    haha, had i been smarter at a younger age, id have avoided all military contact, but at one point i thought it was cool to be a ranger... that was about 2 seconds ago..lol i still do, i love it, i love tellin stories and talkin to older guys who are, or are airbone. so enjoy it man... life isnt short, but it can be when your in a green uni

why do u say its gonna be later than november?

and yea i know its called meps,thats where i went to take my test

what did u get on ur asvab
    at the end of MEPS they take in to account your ASVAB score and your physical exam, and give you a list of jobs you qualify for that they are filling. you give them your top 4 choices and it takes a little while for them to get back to you. everything takes time. i think i got a 98.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    MEPS is SUPER boring!! hurry up and wait is what you'll get used to. The physical is really just dumb stuff... But it takes forever since there are so many people etc. REMEMBER what I and others said, If they do not give you the option of a job you want, then DO NOT sign that paper. You being at MEPS does not guarrantee you are joining...only after you sign on the dotted line and swear in. which you will do at MEPS. unless its changed recently, at MEPS, you pick your job, sign the line, and swear in all right there. After meps you'll know when you leave for basic, what job you have, and where training is and how long training is. Grats man. best decision i made in life imo. i would honestly have a job at least on your mind that you want to do. but keep it open on what they say is available. If your job isnt "available" right now, tell em "ok, ill wait till it is available" (if you dont like what they are offering). they'll be like 'sorry, you cant do that after weve spent this much time and brought you up here' but thats bs. especially if you tell them you only want to join if they give you something they arent offering. they'll pressure you to no ends. But its different if you dont qualify based on testing. if you qualify, and theres a job you want but its not avail, just wait. After MEPS, i was in the DEP (delayed enlistment program) for like 7 months before basic training because i wasnt going in for anything except computers or linguist.

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleDave
    HAHA... WHAT ABOUT THE CORPS U PUSSY!!!!!

J/J diponyou.... best of luck in the AF!
    (Sorry to hijack your thread.)

Are you in the corps? I just got my honoroble discharge from the army in april, but the knuckleheads from my unit neglected to send my dd214 so its not official till i get that. But im thinking about reenlisting in the corps. ive talked to recruiters and shiit. they said i cant do anything till i get the dd214. but its a serious thought. any advice? I was thinking 0300. I dont want to grow up and be one of those 45 year old married guys that says "I was gonna jion the marines, but". Ya know what I mean? I dont want to have any regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    at the end of MEPS they take in to account your ASVAB score and your physical exam, and give you a list of jobs you qualify for that they are filling. you give them your top 4 choices and it takes a little while for them to get back to you. everything takes time. i think i got a 98.
    damn 98 the highest is a 99.if u did thats good

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    glad you went with the AF...congrats!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    alright.. not sure how they do things now.. but when i went in..

i got a guarentee job.. period.. e-3 when i completed basic..

and a signing bonus $$$...

but hey.. it all depends on the job you get... and accept..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ok....so i smoked weed on the 9th of this month and it was the first time i smoked in a long time.....

i only smoked 2 bowls and havent smoked since and i drink water like a mofo,i bouhgt 100% cranberry juice and drank a big ass bottle of that and drank a couple bottles of 27% and ive started running alot.im not fat and dont have alot of fat on me.

i got to take the piss test this next friday,do you think i will be clean???

if not i can try to post pone it but i think ill be clean.......what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by 31uniform
    (Sorry to hijack your thread.)

Are you in the corps? I just got my honoroble discharge from the army in april, but the knuckleheads from my unit neglected to send my dd214 so its not official till i get that. But im thinking about reenlisting in the corps. ive talked to recruiters and shiit. they said i cant do anything till i get the dd214. but its a serious thought. any advice? I was thinking 0300. I dont want to grow up and be one of those 45 year old married guys that says "I was gonna jion the marines, but". Ya know what I mean? I dont want to have any regrets.
    Yes, I did an enlistment as an 0311, infantry rifleman. If you have any questions, PM me...

ok....so i smoked weed on the 9th of this month and it was the first time i smoked in a long time.....

i only smoked 2 bowls and havent smoked since and i drink water like a mofo,i bouhgt 100% cranberry juice and drank a big ass bottle of that and drank a couple bottles of 27% and ive started running alot.im not fat and dont have alot of fat on me.

if not i can try to post pone it but i think ill be clean.......what do you think?
    Good luck.... you're gonna need it!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

That was a bright idea. This isn't like a job interview piss test it is for the USAF. Better hope you don't fail it.

postpone it, tell your recruiter, they will help you. if you fail you can never join.

it was the first time i smoked in 6 months and i only smoked 2 bowls....

i run,drink alot of water and so on and so forth

i read alot of thing saying that if you dont smoke and smoked a little bit of weed that it usually gets out of your system within 24-48 hours

now its gonna be a total of 3 weeks,im sure thats plenty of time,there test is no different from any other type of test given by a job

well do want you want, im just saying i personally wouldnt risk it, thats all. wouldnt be worth it to me to fail.

well,i thinnk im just going to do it.if i fail i fail,but im pretty sure that ill pass

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    pussy..........j/k..........i failed my preliminary drug test for the corps but that was just a bullshit test done by my recruiter......better start praying you dont fail this because your all sworn in already and they'll just send your ass straight home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information