needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Girlfriends, Signifigant others

So if your seeing or with a person (guy or girl) do you talk to them EVERY day?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    So if your seeing or with a person (guy or girl) do you talk to them EVERY day?

i think this is relative to the person, like if you just started dating someone or if you have been togather for awhile, i myself in a serious relationship wold talk and mostlikly see the person im with minimun once a day, bu if im dateing them for like a week a two i would talk them maybe once aday or not at all i normally call them i stay pretty busy and i hate when chicks are always calling my phone i like to have me time, most of the day so i do all the calling it's better that way IMO

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd say i do almost every day but like usually we talk about right now for a long time and shit but man i gott go to bed sometimes so sometimes i won't call her around 10 and just like talk during the day chit chat how ya doin' shit.

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    haha,yea i like to have my "me time" also.i usually have it about twice a day.

but how long u been with this girl.if not thats long.call her sometime during the day.but only talk for 5-10 minutes max,and tell her "well im gonna go eat but if you want u should call me" or something along that line.it always worked for me,

if youve been with her for a long time.sorry

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea i live with her

Thread Information