Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

View Poll Results: Death or Salvation

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Let them all die, we need the food

    2 14.29%
  • Better them than me

    4 28.57%
  • It's a disease created by bush to kill all the poor people

    4 28.57%
  • I'm with Spy, What can we do to help the rest of the world?? RIGHT???

    5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350

    Bird Flu... Threat to Humanity? or Saviour of the Human Race

    With the estimated death rate reaching as high as 150,000,000 will this be the relief that the world needs??

    or the downfall of Humanity??

    and

    why..
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  2. #2
    Evil Predator's Avatar
    Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moncton
    Posts
    1,453
    The earth has an awesome way of taking back whats hers. History shows us that the only obstancle that cant be stopped is mother nature. It will change our economy very little I think, and keep affecting third world countries.

    Sucks to be them, but we do need it. Overpopulation is a very real problem.

  3. #3
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    dang.. only one response??


    come on... Fox news just reported..

    The European Commission has also confirmed that the bird flue found in Turkey
    is the H5N1 type which is lethal for humans. The same type of bird flu had
    killed over 60 people in Asia"
    FOX News "Deadly H5N1 bird flu virus suspected in a vicinity of Moscow. Presence
    of antigen and genetic material of H5N1 subtype of bird flue virus in some
    of the samples"
    USA Today

    "Bird flue case discovered in the USA. 2,000 turkeys had died of the disease
    on Balikesir farm. All animals on the farm had been slaughtered to prevent the
    disease spreading"
    Reuters
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

  4. #4
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    why should it concern anyone??? ...I mean the cure is there...and itsfucking cheap?? what the hell is everyone worrying about??

    wierd people

  5. #5
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    why should it concern anyone??? ...I mean the cure is there...and itsfucking cheap?? what the hell is everyone worrying about??

    wierd people
    There's a cheap cure for smallpox too.

    But why is the world afraid of chemical warfare involving the use of smallpox?

    Why? The time factor.

    A bitchload of people will die between the time it takes to mass-produces an antigen..and administer it.

    The bird-flu is quickly mutating.

    To my knowledge, no one's mass-manufactured a vaccine and put it on hold 'just in case'...

    Why? Cus it isn't cost-effective...especially since the threat isn't a 100% gauranteed to happen.

    We SHOULD be afraid

  6. #6
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    There's a Jewish 'prophet' here predicting the end of society as we know it.

    He says only those that believe and pronounce their belief in God will survive this coming epidemic

    Thoughts?

  7. #7
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    The earth has an awesome way of taking back whats hers. History shows us that the only obstancle that cant be stopped is mother nature. It will change our economy very little I think, and keep affecting third world countries.

    Sucks to be them, but we do need it. Overpopulation is a very real problem.
    The irony is that the major polluters of the earth aren't the 3rd world...but they're the ones that'd suffer the backlash when the earth strikes back

  8. #8
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    if i die.... I die. Im ready to go.


    I coulda used a few more humps here and there but whatever...when I go up to heaven, I'll just request to have a huge orgy or something...


    who's wit me on the orjay???

  9. #9
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    There's a Jewish 'prophet' here predicting the end of society as we know it.

    He says only those that believe and pronounce their belief in God will survive this coming epidemic

    Thoughts?

    whadda I gotta say....gimme dah words muthafukka!!

  10. #10
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    why should it concern anyone??? ...I mean the cure is there...and itsfucking cheap?? what the hell is everyone worrying about??

    wierd people
    I see your thread about the cure: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=201014

    People'll still die...because this isn't an accepted medical practise.

  11. #11
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally


    who's wit me on the orjay???

    Going out with a bang huh?

    Lmao!

  12. #12
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Going out with a bang huh?

    Lmao!

    only if your cummin....





  13. #13
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    bird flue is somebodies wet dream to get people scarred. remember how bad sars was going to be? remember that it wasn't. the media is full of shit, don't live in terror.

  14. #14
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I see your thread about the cure: http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=201014

    People'll still die...because this isn't an accepted medical practise.
    Sux to be those that trust there lifes on docs than. Il be prepared on my own .


    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    bird flue is somebodies wet dream to get people scarred. remember how bad sars was going to be? remember that it wasn't. the media is full of shit, don't live in terror.
    This one is probably different, this one might become as bad as the spanish flu and with todays faster comunications and higher population in the third world it can become truly devastating.

    For anyone that might become sic, remeber this name and phone number.
    Dr Tom Levy
    Dr. Levy: 800-331-2303, 719-548-1600 or write to televymd@yahoo.com

    If your doc refuses to give you massie ammounts of sodium ascorbate IV tell him to call that guy since levy is the number one expert on that kind of treatment. Your life migth depend on it! Dont take no for a answere. DEMAND the treatment.
    After this one has passed I truly hope people will be aware that a cure has been known for well over 50 years and yet the medical comunity refused to try it for fear of beeing ridicule. I hope the medical establishment will go through hell for neglecting what could save millions of lifes.

    Anyway back to the original question. 150 million people is still just a drop in the ocean since we are what? Like 6 billion. Not even 1% of the people in the world will die. It will neither be a downfall or relife to the human race. Just a terrible disaster.

    A disease with a deathrate of 40% or more would probably be needed to effect the whole world dramaticly and for a long time.

  15. #15
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    For anyone that cares about themself or there loved one stock up on sodium ascorbate. Enough to treat all the people you care for with 300grams/day for a couple of days. Also get ahold of drip equipment and learn how to hook it upp.

  16. #16
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    i don't know if the bird flu is real or not but i think i'm going to take a break from chicken till this thing blows over. i'll take my chances with mad cow.

  17. #17
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    For anyone that cares about themself or there loved one stock up on sodium ascorbate. Enough to treat all the people you care for with 300grams/day for a couple of days. Also get ahold of drip equipment and learn how to hook it upp.
    you're really liking your experiment with this stuff hah? i'm going to try it this winter because i get sick at least twice during the winter. can't hurt anyways.

  18. #18
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    Haha, spazzes, if you die you die.

  19. #19
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    you're really liking your experiment with this stuff hah? i'm going to try it this winter because i get sick at least twice during the winter. can't hurt anyways.
    ohh yes but I dont consider it as much experimentation anymore since I have already seen its positive effects on myself. From curing flues to removing abcesses.

  20. #20
    godkilla's Avatar
    godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    the true north
    Posts
    1,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    There's a Jewish 'prophet' here predicting the end of society as we know it.

    He says only those that believe and pronounce their belief in God will survive this coming epidemic

    Thoughts?
    my thoughts are as follows; BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! trying to scare us into believing in there "one and only" god.......i thought we went through this garbage alrdy. sheesh

  21. #21
    xtinaunasty's Avatar
    xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    in your dreams
    Posts
    1,381
    this is why i dont watch the news. i had no idea there was a 'bird flu' until right now. i think people worry too much.

  22. #22
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    i dont see the deaths of that many ppl positive at all

  23. #23
    thegodfather's Avatar
    thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    4,035
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    For anyone that cares about themself or there loved one stock up on sodium ascorbate. Enough to treat all the people you care for with 300grams/day for a couple of days. Also get ahold of drip equipment and learn how to hook it upp.
    So there are no negative side effects of taking large amounts of this substance?



    Also, I have always thought the earth had its own way of regulating the population. I saw the Tsunami as one of them. Disease may be another one of its methods to keep some sort of control over the population. It's something to think about, although I dont think people dying is by any means nessecary. The earth can support much more than 6 billion people so thats not really an issue either. I read somewhere that there is enough room for 12 billion people to have at least 1 acre each and live comfortably. It's good in theory however in a class society its not really practicle or plausible.

  24. #24
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    So there are no negative side effects of taking large amounts of this substance?
    sodium ascorbate is just vitamin c bonded with sodium. There is nothing negative that can come from using this in any ammount(except stomach discomfort if going above bowel tollerance).

  25. #25
    Lavinco's Avatar
    Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    901 N 2nd St Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,633
    this whole "bird flu" thing is all a crock of shit! I can't believe that some of you actually are going to buy into this idea.

    our fears is exactly what the hoaxers want. the asshole that concocked this shit up is laughing his ass off right now.

    I am going to start my own scare. I would do crop circles but that shit is getting old now too.

    who ****ing cares about any of this. anybody with me?

  26. #26
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    lavinco the fact that world health organisation, center for disease control amongst others take it seriously makes me take it serious. The media might be playing it upp alot, but the experts seems to agree that this can become a very nasty situation.

    Its not like it will be the first time a deadly disease spreads through out the world. The plagues, the black death, spanish flu ect.

  27. #27
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Johan ...is sodium ascorbate available otc? why not just vit c ...what is the benefit of the sodium? does it make you retain the vitc in the cell along with water?

    what dose is the best if your not sick and what dose is best if you are sick?

  28. #28
    Lavinco's Avatar
    Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    901 N 2nd St Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,633
    if it is an "epedemic" then good luck with the vitamin c thing

  29. #29
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Johan ...is sodium ascorbate available otc? why not just vit c ...what is the benefit of the sodium? does it make you retain the vitc in the cell along with water?

    what dose is the best if your not sick and what dose is best if you are sick?
    The regular vitamin c will eat the inside of your stomach if i'm not mistaken.

  30. #30
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    crazy

  31. #31
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Johan ...is sodium ascorbate available otc? why not just vit c ...what is the benefit of the sodium? does it make you retain the vitc in the cell along with water?

    what dose is the best if your not sick and what dose is best if you are sick?
    sodium ascorbate is ph neutral while regular vitamin c(ascorbic acid) is quite acidic. Sodium ascorbate is aviable everywhere and is the second most comon source of vitamin c only beaten by ascorbic acid.

    Most people can tollerate ascorbic acid without a problem even in massive dosages. But a few have to sensitive stomache for it so I feel better recomending sodium ascorbate.

    When Im not sic I consume around 15grams/day. When sic I consume as much as I can until my bowel tolerance level stops me. This changes with the disease and how bad the disease is. A comon cold usualy takes me 50grams/day to get rid of the symptoms. A abcess I had in my leg recently I got rid of withg 60grams/day.

    The sodium in itself is not of any importance, there are other mineral ascorbates like calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate ect. But sodium ascorbate is the cheapest and safest of those.

  32. #32
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    sodium ascorbate is ph neutral while regular vitamin c(ascorbic acid) is quite acidic. Sodium ascorbate is aviable everywhere and is the second most comon source of vitamin c only beaten by ascorbic acid.

    Most people can tollerate ascorbic acid without a problem even in massive dosages. But a few have to sensitive stomache for it so I feel better recomending sodium ascorbate.

    When Im not sic I consume around 15grams/day. When sic I consume as much as I can until my bowel tolerance level stops me. This changes with the disease and how bad the disease is. A comon cold usualy takes me 50grams/day to get rid of the symptoms. A abcess I had in my leg recently I got rid of withg 60grams/day.

    The sodium in itself is not of any importance, there are other mineral ascorbates like calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate ect. But sodium ascorbate is the cheapest and safest of those.

    how much is that stuff...I mean 60mg ed is quite abit....but of course its worth it to get rid of an absess...


    will it get rid of herpes? I need to let justinsane know.

  33. #33
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    how much is that stuff...I mean 60mg ed is quite abit....but of course its worth it to get rid of an absess...


    will it get rid of herpes? I need to let justinsane know.
    It can be found pretty damn cheap acctualy. 2000grams for 70$ or so, Even cheaper if you look hard.

    nope it wont get rid of herpes but it will get rid of any signs of herpes and force it back to beeing in its dormant state

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •