Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

Does anyone workout late at night?

I usually work out around 9ish sometimes 10. Gym closes at 11. Anyone else a night owl also who likes to work out late? Right now i'm working out at the college, but I also go to this gym in town that they give you a card and you can go whenever you want. It's like 24 hour fitness, but more hardcore and not as much eyecandy. It's pretty sweet, but it's in a shitty neighborhood. Kinda scary. Sometimes i'll go workout at 12 on a weeknight to get a workout in. Only $25 dollars a month. Can't beat that. Right now I pay buy the year which is around $400. Still not bad.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I usually work out around 7-9... i just got back from the gym, killer workout.. but anyway, I absolutely love having super late night workouts, like 2-3am when I can't sleep (trensomnia)... this gives me the opportunity to take off my shirt and act really ghay in front of the muscle enhancing mirror... ohhhh lighting is a wonderful thing

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That's just because you love acting gay.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That's just because you love acting gay.

~SC~
    okay okay... that was headin' my way!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I usually work out around 7-9... i just got back from the gym, killer workout.. but anyway, I absolutely love having super late night workouts, like 2-3am when I can't sleep (trensomnia)... this gives me the opportunity to take off my shirt and act really ghay in front of the muscle enhancing mirror... ohhhh lighting is a wonderful thing
    hahahaha

I'm getting ready to go to the gym now. it's 8 o clock which is kind of early for me. Toodles Justin...

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya i workout starting at 10-11pm...gym closes at 1145pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    I'm getting ready to go to the gym now. it's 8 o clock which is kind of early for me. Toodles Justin...
    don't forget to take off your shirt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ya i workout starting at 10-11pm...gym closes at 1145pm.
    Yea not as many knuckleheads lifting either well at my college at least. University of Miami gym was bumping at 11:00 at night when I use to lift their. I think alot of people who are uncomfortable with their bodies like to workout when no one is around which is why you'll find all the fat azzes on the treadmills late at night.

don't forget to take off your shirt!!!
    I take off my shirt after each workout and pose in front of the mirror for like 5 minutes. LOL. I get alot of strange looks, but i don't give a fuk. Looking at yourself in front of the mirror is a great thing to do!

I take off my shirt after each workout and pose in front of the mirror for like 5 minutes. LOL. I get alot of strange looks, but i don't give a fuk. Looking at yourself in front of the mirror is a great thing to do!

Smak, your avy looks like my ex girlfirend, and I'm trying to NOT have sex with her.... dammit, you're making it tough!!!

Smak, your avy looks like my ex girlfirend, and I'm trying to NOT have sex with her.... dammit, you're making it tough!!!
    lick your screen where my avatar is. It has a sour apple taste!

lick your screen where my avatar is. It has a sour apple taste!
    this is not helping!!! I'm picking up the phone! Bad Justin, BAD!!!

this is not helping!!! I'm picking up the phone! Bad Justin, BAD!!!

Don't do it Diamond Cartel Chief down on Brickell!!!!!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Thanks to my new shitty work schedule, i am two weeks into working out at 1am in the morning.

The good thing is there are not alot of people there, i was the only person there last night. So probably no eye candy for me for awhile until i can get a better schedule.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I usually work out around 9ish sometimes 10. Gym closes at 11. Anyone else a night owl also who likes to work out late? Right now i'm working out at the college, but I also go to this gym in town that they give you a card and you can go whenever you want. It's like 24 hour fitness, but more hardcore and not as much eyecandy. It's pretty sweet, but it's in a shitty neighborhood. Kinda scary. Sometimes i'll go workout at 12 on a weeknight to get a workout in. Only $25 dollars a month. Can't beat that. Right now I pay buy the year which is around $400. Still not bad.
    Did you ask for a student discount? Thats what I did and mine is 140 per semester.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea not as many knuckleheads lifting either well at my college at least. University of Miami gym was bumping at 11:00 at night when I use to lift their. I think alot of people who are uncomfortable with their bodies like to workout when no one is around which is why you'll find all the fat azzes on the treadmills late at night.
    O yea all the fat asses late at night I use to go late but now I hit the mid-afternoon. I find late at night or real early is when a lot of hacks show up.

okay, okay.... no poon for me tonight.... fek!!!

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    lock and key gyms are the best - i wish i had a 24 hour gym around me as i dont sleep much at that would be perfect

chest6 is offline Banned
    haahah ya..i do cardio in the morning next to all the hotties. At night..theres like no one there..but if you were to go like 7pm through like right now....its fvckin full of ppl..i made the mistake of doin that once

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Did you ask for a student discount? Thats what I did and mine is 140 per semester.
    Yea it's like a student discount. It's called the Gold Coat Membership. Family pays a certain amount a year sort of like donation and I get gym discount

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    haahah ya..i do cardio in the morning next to all the hotties. At night..theres like no one there..but if you were to go like 7pm through like right now....its fvckin full of ppl..i made the mistake of doin that once
    Yea 6-7 at night is like the worse and best time to go to the gym depending on what you're there for

Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    O yea all the fat asses late at night I use to go late but now I hit the mid-afternoon. I find late at night or real early is when a lot of hacks show up.

I imagine Penn St has serious hotties.

I just got back from the gym and I was like the only person there so I took off my shirt and lifted the whole time without it. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    I imagine Penn St has serious hotties.
    They have good amount, but there are also many duds sometimes out numbering the hotties

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    i either workout after 830 or before 230.....i love being in there when its dead, because i cant stand people. its fun to check out the chicks sometimes, but id rather get in a real good workout and not have to wait in line for water or a flat bench. on saturday night i was the only one there.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    i either workout after 830 or before 230.....i love being in there when its dead, because i cant stand people. its fun to check out the chicks sometimes, but id rather get in a real good workout and not have to wait in line for water or a flat bench. on saturday night i was the only one there.
    Yea people suck!

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    i either workout after 830 or before 230.....i love being in there when its dead, because i cant stand people. its fun to check out the chicks sometimes, but id rather get in a real good workout and not have to wait in line for water or a flat bench.
    gotta agree w/ JDawg. i hate it when the gym is packed so i go later at nite. gotta admit there is a real shortage of hotties that work out at nite...but i'm not there to look pretty and pick up girls...ur there to get jacked!!! rite?

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya..there was a lotta ppl there i was there from like 1030-1115. I was doin 9 sets of 3 of speed bench and every minute i had guys like..how many sets u got..everytime i was like oh i just started i have 9 sets left..i got some weird looks hahaha

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I would sometimes go to the gym at 10pm or midnight somtimes 2 am just **** around and lift heavy things. See some different people there at night ... spooky...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 24labor
    They have good amount, but there are also many duds sometimes out numbering the hotties
    ha..come to texas my friend

Thread Information