Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member

Been on a cruise?

I'm going on a cruise in a couple of weeks and just wondering if any of you have gone before. This will be my first one and we're going to the Carribean and New Orleans so any suggestions on what to do would be great.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    i went on one when i was in high school just me and a buddy it was the best time i ever had in my life.

i cant wait to go again but its juice or cruise which one u think im picking
    JLI

Uconish is offline Member
    Vegas i went on a cruise once Was the best time of my Life Beats going to just Cancun hands down Just be prepared to drink more than you ever have in your life Dont plan on sleeping much cause your not going to get any And the ladies All i got to say is there were some pretty hot girls on the boat My advise to you On the first day make sure you introduce yourself to all the pretty ladies and make conversation with them Trust me on this one Youll love it man Let me know how it was when you get back I kow i cant wait to go again

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    I cruise the Carribean every time I have the money for it (I even got married on a cruise). Advice: Kick back and relax! Everything is done for you, all you have to do is enjoy it! Take a good camera with you, visit the islands when you get the chance, and do some scuba - Great fun!

$uperman is offline Member
    your cruise is coming here(new orleans) ? is that where it is leaving from or something ? not sure how long you'll be in new orleans but drop me a pm and i hook you up with all the hot spots.

Thanks everybody, I'll be in NO for only 1 day, but look for a PM in the next few days. I do plan on relaxing, 7nights of eating, drinking, and doing absolutely nothing. I'd like to meet tons of ladies, but I'll be with mine so there will be no need for that. thanks anyways

NightOp is offline Member
    what cruise line have all of yall been on?

I went Royal Caribbean years ago with the fam and it was a blast... the ship is better than the excursions in my opinion. Cruises are awesome because you have zero responsibility and get to eat a TON of great food. The ship I went on went to San Juan, St. Thomas, and a small private beach in the Bahamas... the water was great, lots of beautiful pictures in my head. I love the ocean.

This one's carnival because the Grand Princess was sold out.

Ranch Man is offline New Member
    I go on Windjammer Cruises every year. Down to St. Marrtin and St Barts every year. It's the tall sailing ship. Pretty cool. I'm going on the Blackbeard Cruise in about a month. Week in the Bahamas.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by NightOp
    what cruise line have all of yall been on?

I went Royal Caribbean years ago with the fam and it was a blast... the ship is better than the excursions in my opinion. Cruises are awesome because you have zero responsibility and get to eat a TON of great food. The ship I went on went to San Juan, St. Thomas, and a small private beach in the Bahamas... the water was great, lots of beautiful pictures in my head. I love the ocean.
    Iv cruised with Royal Caribbean about 5 times - starting from San Juan each time. We got married on top of the hill/mountain in St Thomas. I agree about the ships too, they are very plush and the service and food are out of this world.

As soon as I have the money Ill be doing another one!

Bro
    Bro is offline New Member
    Cruising is the best getaway. Im a Royal Carribean diamond member (over 10 cruises with them) and Ill be going again on the Majesty out of Miami on the 17th. The service & food is great and you cant beat the fun!

Thread Information