xplicit is offline Member

What is our generation going to look like in 20 years?

Im 21 now and i swear all i see if people who do
    steroids
    go out on the weekend drink trip out
    go tanning all week long
    talk on cells all day
    eat bad
    get no proper sleep
    have fake tits lips hips
    Young girls like 14 15 years old screwing tons of guys and girls
    who knows how many std there gonna rack up before they even get to 21
    im tellin you by our 40s we gonna be decaying zombies we gonna pay for all this shyt where doing now ......but thats what technology is for right all the smart people who stayed away from that stuff and who dedicate themselves to helping people like us who go f things up lol

NightOp is offline Member
    good question, I wonder the same thing. I'm far far from a post-modern liberal type of person, but I do feel that our generation has some good points amidst the sea of bad....

Uconish is offline Member
    Yeah but you know whos gonna be left People like us the ones that actually give a crap about what they eat or drink or etc.... Personally i just laugh at people like that Especially the ones that claim they workout but stuff their faces with pizza soda cigarettes and alcohol then act like theyre in great shape But what kills me about these people is they rag on people like me who actually watches what he eats and doesnt drink until hes ROCKED as if im doing something wrong Just let them be man

NightOp is offline Member
    I hear ya Uconish, alot of my friends back home act that way, they don't really rag me too much, but they don't understand why I take care of myself.

I have nothing agasint those people and at times i fall int osome of those catogories but i dotn over do it and have nothign agasint the people who do but it cant be healthy and i am wonderign what these peopel who look like in the future

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    You won't have to wait that long. You're in your early 20's. Keep clean (wear sunblock as well or sunless tan) and you will notice your friends at 30 look 35-40 while people will still be carding you when you ask for a beer and saying you look like you are in your mid 20's.

I have seen this first hand, happend again to me last night, I got carded at 31 for a beer at an orioles game last night while they didn't care to see any of my friends id's who are actually a year or two younger than me. Happens all the time.

jersey juice is offline Member
    My prediction is that our generation will have MAJOR health problems, cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes will be at an all time high as well as skin cancer. Gym real estate won't be as important as a new office building (it's already like that here) and I think the morbid obesity rate will put our numbers now to shame. And they flame us for watching what we eat and using a little AS to break through our personal HEALTHY goals as opposed to watching tv and surfing the net on their spare time. Look at all the little fat fuckers out there now with their playstation and internet, the parks are empty from the kids. The only people who go to the parks anymore are guys our age to get a game going....the decline of western civilization, thank you technology.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

funny and interesting post Xman

i'm thinking in 20 years i'm still gonna be a piece of ass like i am now since my mother and father are in their 50's and are both lean and wrinkle free.so is my 88 years old grandmother if you can believe that!!swear to god. plus i'll still have the hot girls that i do now since i'll be no stranger to botox and other surgical procedures should i ever need them. see it's all in my master plan.....sure while we're young we need to start sving forour down payments on our future homes, future childrens college funds, and all that good stuff, but the most important thing i always have $$ around for is emergency cosmetic surgery!!!!!

LOL party boy ur an animal. If ur parents look good and havent had any cosmetic surgry u might not either.

Thread Information