Thread: Ok GF questions

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Ok GF questions

So mine was supposed to be back two hours ago, Im pretty upset with life and just needed to vent to her... and shes not around.. Is it justified to be a little upset?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Of course man. Girls are rough, touchy subject

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    vent on us and when she comes home ignore her

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tod682

werrd

Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    Hmm I kinda like that... Like ****.. she said she would be home 2.5 hours ago, .. I hate this whole distance shit (we live an hour away from each other)

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i be askin were the **** she has been, i mean she is supposed to be there 2hr's ago WTF she be doing,

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Hmm I kinda like that... Like ****.. she said she would be home 2.5 hours ago, .. I hate this whole distance shit (we live an hour away from each other)
    NMS... I'm in the same situation bro... I'm dating a chick from Toronto, and the long distance is brutal... I hate this shiet because little things become irritating.... you just have to really understand both sides of the situation and try to keep communication very good... I can easily understand your frustration... does she have a cell phone? If so, why isn't she answering.... dood, all the best to ya on the long distance sheit, cause many know how hard it is not to loose your cool at situations like this.

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    i be askin were the **** she has been, i mean she is supposed to be there 2hr's ago WTF she be doing,
    Exactly!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    NMS... I'm in the same situation bro... I'm dating a chick from Toronto, and the long distance is brutal... I hate this shiet because little things become irritating.... you just have to really understand both sides of the situation and try to keep communication very good... I can easily understand your frustration... does she have a cell phone? If so, why isn't she answering.... dood, all the best to ya on the long distance sheit, cause many know how hard it is not to loose your cool at situations like this.
    Glad to hear im not the only one.. Actually I havnt called her cell.. shes THE most trust worthy person I have EVER known.. but she knows I am down in the dumps etc... **** I am pissed

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Glad to hear im not the only one.. Actually I havnt called her cell.. shes THE most trust worthy person I have EVER known.. but she knows I am down in the dumps etc... **** I am pissed
    hey man, trust is the most important factor... so, I'm sure there's an explaination... best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    hey man, trust is the most important factor... so, I'm sure there's an explaination... best of luck.
    sigh thanx bro.. I dunno.. im a lil depressed tonight, and I never feel like htis.. guess she was around

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    She'll take more than two hours bro. We just started

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    She'll take more than two hours bro. We just started
    **** you bitch, not cool

for real though, dont start fighting over nothing....NOT WORTH IT! do you trust her? if so then its no biggie. and sorry if you are having a shitty day, but i dont have a chick right now, so i use AR to vent lol. just dont start getting all pissed at her and being like "wtf took you so long!!" just think how shitty your night will be if you start in with all that. it will be all good bro

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    **** you bitch, not cool

for real though, dont start fighting over nothing....NOT WORTH IT! do you trust her? if so then its no biggie. and sorry if you are having a shitty day, but i dont have a chick right now, so i use AR to vent lol. just dont start getting all pissed at her and being like "wtf took you so long!!" just think how shitty your night will be if you start in with all that. it will be all good bro
    Thats actually very good advice bro!! Thanx.. I am just going to turn in, and I'll talk to her tomorrow.. I know her girls prolly kept her over watching the "Gilmore girls" but I was hoping I meant more by now

Thats actually very good advice bro!! Thanx.. I am just going to turn in, and I'll talk to her tomorrow.. I know her girls prolly kept her over watching the "Gilmore girls" but I was hoping I meant more by now
    haha my ex had gilmore girls night....so gay. but you cant think about it like they are "more important". if she said she would definately be home at a time for a specific reason, or you had plans or something thats one thing. but if shes hanging out with her friends and gets home later than she thought she would, dont sweat it. not a reason to get upset at all. trust me, things will be much better if you just LET IT GO!!!! good luck , hope you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    haha my ex had gilmore girls night....so gay. but you cant think about it like they are "more important". if she said she would definately be home at a time for a specific reason, or you had plans or something thats one thing. but if shes hanging out with her friends and gets home later than she thought she would, dont sweat it. not a reason to get upset at all. trust me, things will be much better if you just LET IT GO!!!! good luck , hope you feel better.
    Fair enough, thanx dude.. im just going to give her the cold shoulder for the night

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude, long as shes safe, and you love her, then act like your worried, not that you dont trust her, youll fuuck yourself if u play up that angle.. and if you dont trust her, tell her off and move on

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    see? guys are just as psycho as girls. maybe she had shit to do, or something came up. she'll call you when she gets a chance.

oh and by the way...i had gilmore girls night tonight also. survivor and apprentice night on thursday! you should be happy the wife gets outta your hair for a night, gives you (and her) a chance to breathe.

anyway if she doesnt have a decent explaination as to where she was, then you can get pissed. but give her a chance...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I don't have internet at home so i can't bitch to you women so my woman gets it all the time.

Dang i need to shell the cash out for a connection.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Ask nicely for an explanation. If you don't believe her, whether she is telling the truth or not, you won't believe her next time, either, or the next, so your only option will be to slowly ease her out of your life. You need a woman or whatever that you trust. You MUST have trust for a viable, lasting relationship.

Love
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Ask nicely for an explanation. If you don't believe her, whether she is telling the truth or not, you won't believe her next time, either, or the next, so your only option will be to slowly ease her out of your life. You need a woman or whatever that you trust. You MUST have trust for a viable, lasting relationship.

Love
    Anna
    If you werent a Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker, Id marry you.......words of wisdom right there.

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    Sooo... when did she end up getting back?

edited

Yeah, when did the lil tramp come back?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    trust is such a bitch early on in a relationship when the 2 are still trying to impress eachother into believing that they are both so perfuct for eachother.

g/l bro

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    hey muriloninja,

wasn't you on that ultimate fighter show before?

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Three C's: Cool Calm and Collected, right? You know this
    Life will have it's ups and downs. You're a little down in the dumps right now, and that will happen. All of us have been there, and an important thing also is to be understanding with one another. No cold shoulders are needed, no worries or anger, because this is what life is about, being able to get through things. So when she gets home just be happy you can hold her in your arms bro And i can see you are an honest guy, so just listen to your heart, and all will go well for you. Because lets face it, when have feelings ever been wrong?
    So ya know just hang back for a while. And if you feel like some one on one questions, I'm cool to answer them.

Take care.

Thread Information