CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Ok girls this is one for you!!!!!!

This is truly exceptional!

I have long contended there are male jokes and there are female jokes. Here is a joke I consider a true female joke. I offer it to you in the hopes that women will love it and men will pass it along to a woman who will love it.

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.

The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her. (As all men will.) Before she could offer her apologies for so rudely staring, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00, on one condition." (There are always conditions.)

Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words." (Controlling, huh?) The woman considered his proposition for a moment, then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said...

"Clean my house."
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 10-25-2005 at 09:25 AM.

manc is offline Member
    ha ha..my mrs is gonna love this

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    This is truly exceptional!

I have long contended there are male jokes and there are female jokes. Here is a joke I consider a true female joke. I offer it to you in the hopes that women will love it and men will pass it along to a woman who will love it.

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off him.

The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her. (As all men will.) Before she could offer her apologies for so rudely staring, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything, that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00, on one condition." (There are always conditions.)

Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words." (Controlling, huh?) The woman considered his proposition for a moment, then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address. She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said...

"Clean my house."
    ive heard this except she says paint my house! still funny either way.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Ha, I have heard better tho

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Ha, I have heard better tho
    Sure but gotta give on to the girls sometimes

bump

decadbal is offline Banned
    blumpkin

Thread Information