Thread: anutha joke!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member

anutha joke!

one day a hunter decided to take his younger brother hunting with him at a spot that he has been using for many yrs. when he pulls up to his spot he notices that there is now a farmhouse where he once hunted. so he parks the car and and knocks on the front door when the farmers wife comes to the door he tells her that he has hunted here for many yrs and if she would allow him and his brother the opportunity to hunt here again. she then says well u see we have been raisin that there cow since birth and we planned on killin it for food but we have become attached and cant bring ourselves to shoot it, so if u shoot it for us u can hunt as long as u like. the hunter agrees to do so but he decides to play a trick on his brother. when he arrives at the car his bro asked what happened and the hunter says she said no, so just for that im gonna shoot her dang cow. he grabs his rifle and walks over to the cow pen and BANG! shoots the cow dead. then all of a sudden he hears BANG! BANG! the hunter looks up to see his brother running from the back yard saying lets get the heck outta here i got the dog and cat too!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    damn it didnt seem this long when i wrote it.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    lol Good one!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    One day a hunter decided to take his younger brother hunting with him at a spot that he has been using for many years.
    When he pulls up to his spot he notices that there is now a farmhouse where he once hunted. So, he parks the car and and knocks on the front door. When the farmers wife comes to the door he tells her that he has hunted here for many years and asks if she would allow him and his brother the opportunity to hunt here again.
    She then says "Well you see, we have been raisin that there cow since birth and we planned on killin it for food but we have become attached and can't bring ourselves to shoot it, so if you shoot it for us you can hunt as long as you like."
    The hunter agrees to do so but he decides to play a trick on his brother. When he arrives at the car his bro asked what happened and the hunter says "She said no, so just for that im gonna shoot her dang cow."
    He grabs his rifle and walks over to the cow pen and BANG! shoots the cow dead. Then all of a sudden he hears BANG! BANG! the hunter looks up to see his brother running from the back yard saying "Lets get the heck outta here, I got the dog and cat too!"

Sorry, I had to do that.
    NotSmall

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    OMG I'm sad.

Thread Information