Squatman51 is offline Senior Member

Arnold talks steroids..

There will be a show on 60minutes(i believe) with interviews with arnold and steroids this friday at 9....sounds interesting

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i cant wait to hear what he has to say about this topic

i would imagine about 9 gallons of diareah will come out of his mouth

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    If he bashes steroids , he might as well be hanged from his balls

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, didn't he back the new war on illegal steroids ?.... thought i saw that in some magazine... However he admitted to using them didn't he? not sure if he did or not.. but i did see some topic about his fight on roids.. maybe i can find it....

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    If he bashes steroids, he might as well be hanged from his balls
    Hes gonna have to bash steroids b/c A. hes in polotics and B. with the media lately steroids are worse than every other drug combined. If the question comes up about him using AAS it will be well they were a supplement then just like creatine is now. If he came out saying they are good and should not be illegal he might as well start T4

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Difference is when he used them they were not illegal. Of course he is not going to back the use of illegal substances are you nuts?

Hell, he might as well walk into the nearest trailer park and yell "Wal-Mart sucks".

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Difference is when he used them they were not illegal. Of course he is not going to back the use of illegal substances are you nuts?

Hell, he might as well walk into the nearest trailer park and yell "Wal-Mart sucks".
    Yea.

c'mon, arnold is going to be honest. He's not gunna worry about steppin on toes. If he has no problems with it, then he'll say, "hey i have no problems with it...." then he can add, "however the law is the law and Im all for law enforcement.. so therefore we shoudl crack down... and wal mart sucks"

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    c'mon, arnold is going to be honest. He's not gunna worry about steppin on toes. If he has no problems with it, then he'll say, "hey i have no problems with it...." then he can add, "however the law is the law and Im all for law enforcement.. so therefore we shoudl crack down... and wal mart sucks"
    you cant be governor of a major state and say stuff like that cmon now

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    what chanel is it on can i get it in uk

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Is it a crime to state the obvious?

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    When Arnold was asked if he would do them again he said yes!!! That was during his campain...that takes balls.

Told you. he's the man! He is honest, good guy. Kinda like myself

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I did a search on the tivo site and 60 minutes is on sunday???
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone Arnold 60 minutes will be on ESPN Classic tonight at like 8 or 9 central time...i will be watching it or tivoing it.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Wow... please somebody LimeWire that! I don't have a TV and I have to work!

love
    Anna

You Dont Have A Tv?!?!?!?!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    has anyone seen it yet?

yeah i saw it...it was okay...i liked the part where they proved that all the stupid myths about "muscle turning to fat when they stop working out" and "bodybuilders are stupid" "they arent conditioned" "couldnt run a mile" "arent flexible" arent true. but it shows arnold admitting to steroid use and it was amazing because apparently there werent any cutting steroids back then because he said that he stopped taking them 9 weeks before a competition so competitions must have been "almost natural" back then.

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    If he bashes steroids, he might as well be hanged from his balls
    my opinion of Arnold has been steadily going downhill

He bashes steroids

THEN, in M&F magazine, he promotes the workouts he did in his "heydey" - training everything 2, 3 times a week, only taking 1 day off from lifting.

HELLO, WAKE UP. The workouts he is promoting CANNOT BE DONE unless you are on some type of performance enhancement!!!!!!!! And even those who do use them, Most pros for instance work everything hard once per week- not two or three times!

Also, he promotes in the magazines his articles- AND THEN HE SHOWS PICTURES OF HIMSELF ALL JUICED UP.......Then you turn the page and he says "Steroids are bad!" For example, he said this in an M&F issue on how we should preserve supplements and keep them legal- but then he says something to the effect of "steroids are illegal, and need to stay illegal".

Come on arnold, take one position- You are secretly trying to have it both ways.
    Last edited by ward065; 10-29-2005 at 06:11 PM.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Wow... please somebody LimeWire that! I don't have a TV and I have to work!

love
    Anna
    ?
    no tv damm
    must be very busy person
    or hates tv??

DAMNIT someone send me that crap! i got home EARLY from work, and went to channel two cause i thought 60 minutes came on that channel.. i dont watch tv so i dont know..

and at that very moment i missed it cause it was on ESPN... GAH Dubya Tee Eff!

So anyhoo.. someone find it for me? lol

DAMNIT DAMNIT I cant find it online!

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    ?
    no tv damm
    must be very busy person
    or hates tv??
    Believe it or not, there is just so little on that interests me, that it never occurred to me to buy a TV. My ex sweetie had one here, when I moved in with her, but she left and took her TV with her and I didn't even notice it was gone for several weeks. I sometimes watch a DVD on the Anna-puter but I get my news from the Times-Picayune. But actually I usually am pretty busy. Right now, tricking is slow, slow, slow. There is a 2:00 curfew and most of my business was like between 2 and 5, back in the good old days. I am doing this "job" thing, right now, and getting the odd trick over the phone or over yahoo... word of mouth, old clients, etc but I digress. No, I don't hate TV, I am just totally indifferent to it, except for the rare occasions when something like this is on. So anyway, anybody who records this show, please limewire it! I am sure I am not the only one who would like to have it!

Love
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by collar
    ?
    no tv damm
    must be very busy person
    or hates tv??
    Believe it or not, there is just so little on that interests me, that it never occurred to me to buy a TV. My ex sweetie had one here, when I moved in with her, but she left and took her TV with her and I didn't even notice it was gone for several weeks. I sometimes watch a DVD on the Anna-puter but I get my news from the Times-Picayune. But actually I usually am pretty busy. Right now, tricking is slow, slow, slow. There is a 2:00 curfew and most of my business was like between 2 and 5, back in the good old days. I am doing this "job" thing, right now, and getting the odd trick over the phone or over yahoo... word of mouth, old clients, etc but I digress. No, I don't hate TV, I am just totally indifferent to it, except for the rare occasions when something like this is on. So anyway, anybody who records this show, please limewire it! I am sure I am not the only one who would like to have it!

Love
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    my opinion of Arnold has been steadily going downhill

He bashes steroids

THEN, in M&F magazine, he promotes the workouts he did in his "heydey" - training everything 2, 3 times a week, only taking 1 day off from lifting.

HELLO, WAKE UP. The workouts he is promoting CANNOT BE DONE unless you are on some type of performance enhancement!!!!!!!! And even those who do use them, Most pros for instance work everything hard once per week- not two or three times!

Also, he promotes in the magazines his articles- AND THEN HE SHOWS PICTURES OF HIMSELF ALL JUICED UP.......Then you turn the page and he says "Steroids are bad!" For example, he said this in an M&F issue on how we should preserve supplements and keep them legal- but then he says something to the effect of "steroids are illegal, and need to stay illegal".

Come on arnold, take one position- You are secretly trying to have it both ways.
    Yeah just because someone takes steroids doesnt mean they can't regret it 20 years later and be against them! does it? i think when he lost friends to steroids like sonny that might have had an effect on his decision to be against steroids.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    ****ing politics. he was the worst one to get into office. now he is a target for issues with steroids being at one time a poster child for them. He has no choice but to appose them in every way or he would be under fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    ****ing politics. he was the worst one to get into office. now he is a target for issues with steroids being at one time a poster child for them. He has no choice but to appose them in every way or he would be under fire.
    why shouldnt he oppose them? arent they like bad for your health? lol...its too hard to reach out to the public and say "hey steroids can be good for you but only for certain lengths of time and as long as you do pct and you have to take this much clomid and this much nolvadex and this much HCG ." Like it or not, steroids ALONE are bad for you.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    why shouldnt he oppose them? arent they like bad for your health? lol...its too hard to reach out to the public and say "hey steroids can be good for you but only for certain lengths of time and as long as you do pct and you have to take this much clomid and this much nolvadex and this much HCG." Like it or not, steroids ALONE are bad for you.
    yeah and too much working out can be just as bad. an improper workout could pull muscles, break bones, spleens, throw out backs and so. Don't we have to learn how to workout properly too or are steroids just as evil as the devil and nothing compares to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    yeah and too much working out can be just as bad. an improper workout could pull muscles, break bones, spleens, throw out backs and so. Don't we have to learn how to workout properly too or are steroids just as evil as the devil and nothing compares to them?
    You ever heard of anyone dying from working out? I sure havent but I have heard of many people dying from steroid abuse and lets face it, we all know ronnie coleman wont live too long. once again im not against steroids, but there is no way Arnold can say to the public "hey its okay to use roids just dont do too much...a safe amount would be 500mg of test for 8-12 weeks and then you do some clomid and HCG and and nolva" and i am tired of people saying that arnold is a sell out for leaving Muscle and Fitness...politicians were saying it was a conflict of interest for him to have a say whether or not supplements should be banned in california because Arnold makes millions writing for M&F and promoting supps...so what did he do? he stepped down so it wouldnt be a conflict of interest and he can support supplement use!
    Last edited by kaptainkeezy04; 10-30-2005 at 02:46 PM.

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    You ever heard of anyone dying from working out? I sure havent but I have heard of many people dying from steroid abuse and lets face it, we all know ronnie coleman wont live too long. once again im not against steroids, but there is no way Arnold can say to the public "hey its okay to use roids just dont do too much...a safe amount would be 500mg of test for 8-12 weeks and then you do some clomid and HCG and and nolva" and i am tired of people saying that arnold is a sell out for leaving Muscle and Fitness...politicians were saying it was a conflict of interest for him to have a say whether or not supplements should be banned in california because Arnold makes millions writing for M&F and promoting supps...so what did he do? he stepped down so it wouldnt be a conflict of interest and he can support supplement use!
    Yes, sadly there was a woman who got cardiac arrest and died working out last year here.

Thread Information