Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

Arrow So, Where does everybody....

What kind of job does everybody hold?
    Just curious:
    I'm an EMT Looking to become a Firefighter.....

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    Just curious:

Cool man, I'm trying to get on the fire dept right now too. All I do is strip on the weekends now. I make decent money and have all day to lift,sleep,eat. But its making me lazy and its nothing I could do forever ya know.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I started my own company with a few other... in the title "The Diamond Cartel"... I can't wait for things to get off the ground... this has been quite an experience on its own.. we are currently raising money for our stock- raised $530,000 thus far, and going for the big 2.5M to start things off with a bang... Diamond wholesaling and distribution site... exciting time in my life!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    gonna be: Full time photographer , free lance journalist , part time personal training

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Just curious:

I went to visit relatives and one of the kids asked me if I was a firefighter. I said no, why? He said "Because your so buff" Alas, I sit behing a desk in an office job counting down the seconds until my death. Oh yeah and visit AR.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i am in security. i am in the same position. sit 3 feet from my boss in front of a computer. while doing paperwork, i check up on AR! I really would like to sell sex toys to B.E.A.UUUUUUUtiful women!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    insurance agent for the next month and then am making an occupation change to owning a car audio buisness here in my town. be going from something that bores me to something i really enjoy. oh ya, did i mention i'll be finishing my stereo off with at cost prices. putting 8, 15's in my truck that should be finished by feburary assuming i get busy with the fiberglassing.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    i am in security. i am in the same position. sit 3 feet from my boss in front of a computer. while doing paperwork, i check up on AR! I really would like to sell sex toys to B.E.A.UUUUUUUtiful women!
    i second this.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I started my own company with a few other... in the title "The Diamond Cartel"... I can't wait for things to get off the ground... this has been quite an experience on its own.. we are currently raising money for our stock- raised $530,000 thus far, and going for the big 2.5M to start things off with a bang... Diamond wholesaling and distribution site... exciting time in my life!
    we should talk.. i sell bright shiny things lol

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    reeeeeeeally!!?!??!?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a whore for the software industry... pimped to the highest bidder.

but I get to travel and eat for free, and the last few years my bonus has been F-A-T!!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    8 15's OMFG You better not be the one driving past my house at 4:00am with music so F***ing loud my house shakes. You better not be the one...LOL

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    I sit behind a desk working in application development. Very boring indeed. I would like to manage software development projects or at least have an opportunity to work on something interesting for a change.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    I sell overpriced supplements at GNC...good lord i wish you all could see how much of a profit we make off this stuff plus I make commision...i was looking at the books the other day and one product we sell is marked up 70%!!! GAKIC and NOXPLODE are marked up like 50% I think...but hey im just sellin the sh!t, my boss chooses the prices and all that...if it were my choice I wouldnt sell either of those products...If it were up to me, I would throw out all muscletech products and all that other fancy shmancy crap we keep in the locked case in the store and just sell good ol' BEVERYLY INTERNATIONAL products and Optimum Nutrition...those are products that just straight up work and I love em...unfortunately kids wanna buy what Ronnie is advertising or Jay Cutler. Sheet mayne we sell so much of that stuff, with commision sometimes I make $15 an hour just because kids wanna buy this stuff.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    im a field service technition. but i work for my dad. basically if there is a problem with the parts we rebuild or some troubleshooting needs to happen they send me to fix the problem. easy shit and pays good. since im in school too.

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    i want to buy bright shiny things

i work for a worldwide shipping company 3rd shift so all day free its kind of nice. How bout those 15" subs i hope your gonna power um up properly not just 1000 watts or somthing weak like that
    Last edited by amstaf; 10-27-2005 at 11:10 AM.

ThePump is offline Member
    i work at a gym in the sales department. here soon i'll be starting a job at Ohio State working in the Schott where the buckeyes basketball team plays and a shit load of concerts are held. should be fun...

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    I work in a muscle shop,,http://www.heroesfitness.com/accountsignup.asp, and im a fitness instructor, been in the biz 5 years
    Last edited by S.P.G; 10-27-2005 at 11:13 AM.

8 15's OMFG You better not be the one driving past my house at 4:00am with music so F***ing loud my house shakes. You better not be the one...LOL
    it's not done yet. still about 3 months from completion. you can sleep till then. j/k, i don't like to wake people up with stereos. they don't seem to pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by amstaf
    i work for a worldwide shipping company 3rd shift so all day free its kind of nice. How bout those 15" subs i hope your gonna power um up properly not just 1000 watts or somthing weak like that
    1500 per sub. total of 12g's. should rumble a little.

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    i have 9 classes left until i start law school...

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    it's not done yet. still about 3 months from completion. you can sleep till then. j/k, i don't like to wake people up with stereos. they don't seem to pleased.
    how much power ya gonna put to them and what kind /subs my brother and i do this in our spare time also fun stuff wish i could make money doing it but not a big enough city

how much power ya gonna put to them and what kind /subs
    1500 watts a sub. i'm kind of undecided which subs to put in at the moment. i had plans for some mtx 8500 15's but then by acquiring the audio store it opens up new lines of subs that i'll be getting at cost so i can go crazy for the same amount of money i was going to spend. i've been looking at arc audio, mtx, boston, and alpine. the consumer electronics show is in january so i might hold out for the brand new subs and order then.

oh ya and memphis car audio.

1500 per sub. total of 12g's. should rumble a little.
    we had 6000 for just 2 15" titaniums 1500/ coil and we could only hit 152db not enough sound deadening material owell still fun

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Shit...no dead beats here....well...so far.

I was a Dietitian...switched to being a Food Microbiologist..now I'm a V.P. for the provincial government overseeing Food safety.

we had 6000 for just 2 15" titaniums 1500/ coil and we could only hit 152db not enough sound deadening material owell still fun
    mines going to be in a sealed box. it's serving dual purpose. it's going to be a stereo i can leave on at car shows banging out 150-155db all day and not shut off, blow a speaker or have an amp shut off, but then i should be able to go to sound offs and put up anywhere from a 163-169db burps. i'm doing 8,15's more just for the intimidation factor at car shows. it's going in a 04 gmc 1500 extended cab walled off behind the front seats. i'm going to be putting 3 layers of sound deadening throughout the whole truck. 3 alternators and 6 batteries.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Full Time AR Junkie??

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Shit...no dead beats here....well...so far.

I was a Dietitian...switched to being a Food Microbiologist..now I'm a V.P. for the provincial government overseeing Food safety.
    the people that train hard and are dedicated to reaching their goals in the gym it carries over to life. There is exceptions to everything but at my gym theres a lot of doctors and people who have been training their entire life. Always have the stereotypical gym retard but more often then not they aren't.

mines going to be in a sealed box. it's serving dual purpose. it's going to be a stereo i can leave on at car shows banging out 150-155db all day and not shut off, blow a speaker or have an amp shut off, but then i should be able to go to sound offs and put up anywhere from a 163-169db burps. i'm doing 8,15's more just for the intimidation factor at car shows. it's going in a 04 gmc 1500 extended cab walled off behind the front seats. i'm going to be putting 3 layers of sound deadening throughout the whole truck. 3 alternators and 6 batteries.
    very nice what kind of highs we only had 5 batteries and 1 250 amp alt i love the usac finals in kansas city great time maybe ill see you there next year

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    Any IT Directors or VPs in here from AZ???

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    I sell overpriced supplements at GNC...good lord i wish you all could see how much of a profit we make off this stuff plus I make commision...i was looking at the books the other day and one product we sell is marked up 70%!!! GAKIC and NOXPLODE are marked up like 50% I think...but hey im just sellin the sh!t, my boss chooses the prices and all that...if it were my choice I wouldnt sell either of those products...If it were up to me, I would throw out all muscletech products and all that other fancy shmancy crap we keep in the locked case in the store and just sell good ol' BEVERYLY INTERNATIONAL products and Optimum Nutrition...those are products that just straight up work and I love em...unfortunately kids wanna buy what Ronnie is advertising or Jay Cutler. Sheet mayne we sell so much of that stuff, with commision sometimes I make $15 an hour just because kids wanna buy this stuff.
    damn GNC and their ripping off. Damn this guy that tries to tell me to buy nitrix and Ill "get huge" everytime. Hes like have you heard of Ronnie Coleman? I just laughed got my protein and left. Fvckin expensive shit. I dont know of any other vitamin stores around here. There was on in Frisco called Ultimate Nutrition or somethin and they were always cheap.

very nice what kind of highs we only had 5 batteries and 1 250 amp alt i love the usac finals in kansas city great time maybe ill see you there next year
    i won't be competeing in usac. they pissed me off a few years back and i refuse to deal with them. don't like the classing and rules and such and the staffing was @ssholes. i stick to the db drag racing. i'll be running arc audio or rainbow highs. most likely arc. i may end up doing a complete arc audio system depending on the 15's arc has to offer. i'm not sure arc makes a 15 thats not a stamped steel basket and thats what i'm trying to avoid. if i make my east of california it'll be only as far as nevada unless i go to db drag finals but i don't think i'm going to have much time for that. mainly i'll be hitting the custom truck shows and smaller sound offs just to advertise and have a little fun.

i hope the bussiness works out you have alot going on out in the cally area we dont have to much going on round here we take what we can you know we usually have to travel to ill. mo. minn. but travel is nice
    Last edited by amstaf; 10-27-2005 at 01:16 PM.

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    yup no deadbeats yet.....o wait

i work at u-haul...haha,yup i pull in about 10 a year.

but hopefully i leave pretty soon to the airforce.

i hope the bussiness works out you have alot going on out in the cally area we dont have to much going on round here we take what we can you know we usually have to travel to ill. mo. minn. but travel is nice
    thanks. it should go alright. it's been in buisness for a few years already and i'm buying them out. there isn't a ton of stuff going on around here but a little. there is a town with 120 miles though that always has stuff going on so i'll make do. i'm going to try and host about 4 sound off's next season so that'll help. travel is always good. any plans for a new system this coming season?

Quote Originally Posted by diponyou
    yup no deadbeats yet.....o wait

i work at u-haul...haha,yup i pull in about 10 a year.

but hopefully i leave pretty soon to the airforce.
    minimum wage?

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    umm,na i make 850 an hour but i hardley work.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Wildland firefighter, also work at FedEx for now.. Also a full time student.
    Was going to school for physics.
    Sort of want to be an architect..., but i would really like to go into medicine.
    Maybe Biomedical Engineering. Not sure yet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information