Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

Anyone been on house arrest?

Are you still allowed to go to work? What does it entail?

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    ur not on house arrest are you?

what about the af

and if you are on house arrest usually u can go to work but they can tell where your at so u aint goin anywhere but there

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    i had a roommate that was on house arrest and he could go to work during the day but had to be back home at or before the exact time they set or else they would call the house like 1 minute later.

You also cant go outside your house usually. He tried helping me paint my van in the attached garage next to the house and it set the tether off multiple times. They called and warned him not to go outside the house at all except for work.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Depends what the judge says but most of the people i've known could go to work yes.

decadbal is offline Banned
    watdjudo

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    watdjudo
    prob ordered juice from oversees.

I owe community service, so the way I took what the judge said was I can choose to spend 6 days in jail, work six days of community service, or I might qualify for house arrest. I report on Friday so we will see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    prob ordered juice from oversees.
    wtf? i dont "juice"......

if u dont have anything comin up, id go for 6 days in the can.. i spent a week in a mexican jail.. its a life exp... do it

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536
    wtf? i dont "juice"......
    trust me, we can tell there golden gloves

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    go to jail get it over with, or are we going to see you on the side of the road picking up bubble gum and cigarette butts.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    a guy once chained me to his bed.. does that coint?

only if he ate your lunch and made you wash his socks

watdjudo
    bar fight. some big guy called me a "little bitch", which is a "big mistake"

better juice up before you get in or you might turn into someones bitch.

yeah but if i get the house arrest option i should take that right?

Mizfit is offline Banned
    he washed my feet
    only if he ate your lunch and made you wash his socks

i was talkin about your sister, she gave me the clap.. that lil bitch

bar fight. some big guy called me a "little bitch", which is a "big mistake"

lmao sorry man but that's funny. it looks like your ass paid(ing) the price for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    he washed my feet
    adding a sig will get you in trouble dearest

lmao sorry man but that's funny. it looks like your ass paid(ing) the price for it.
    yeah but what can ya do.....

yeah but what can ya do.....
    lots of this hope you can handle it

dude 6 days isnt crap

lots of this hope you can handle it
    six days aint that long, and im sure they have conjugal visits....

so how are you gettin in the af if you have open cases jdawg

6 days? I didn't know they around with only 6 days

Quote Originally Posted by diponyou
    so how are you gettin in the af if you have open cases jdawg
    this would be closing it, thats why i have to do it....

oooo good lukc wit that

shitty thing was that the judge was like, "well we dont have this on your file, blah blah" which meant that they had no record of me needing to do anything. i also had to pay a $800 fine, and i only paid about $300, but they told me it was all paid off. i shoulda just let it go, i probably woulda gotten away with it.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i was on house arrest for 78 days which sucked. they let you go to work and i told them i work a lot of overtime that the company required for up to 2 extra hours and they just made me call and leave a message saying i was going to be working overtime and what time i expected to be home. they charged me $15 a day to be on house arrest though and i had to pay up front. they are pretty lieniant if you are nice and don't mess it up. i called them a day in advance and they let me go shop for a car in a town 2 hours away before work one day. i had nothing to do but play video games when i wasn't at work and one of the people that would come to check up on me would sit and play video games with me for awhile sometimes. wasn't nearly as bad as jail.

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Not to make fun of your situation but, It felt like I was on house arrest when I lived w/my girlfriend. Besides work and school, I was not allowed to go anywhere.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    one of my best friends got charged w/vehicular manslaughter only got probation for 5 years(because he was drunk) well in that five years he got an M.I.P. and had an ankle monitor that measured his alcohol content through the sweat on his legs(crazy ass technology) every 30 minutes and it sent the info to his computer that sent it to his probation officer. he had that for a year. then they put him on a house arrest one basically just stating his curfews and whatnot. he still has the house arrest one but he goes out and parties and stuff all the time still.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    one of my best friends got charged w/vehicular manslaughter only got probation for 5 years(because he was drunk) well in that five years he got an M.I.P. and had an ankle monitor that measured his alcohol content through the sweat on his legs(crazy ass technology) every 30 minutes and it sent the info to his computer that sent it to his probation officer. he had that for a year. then they put him on a house arrest one basically just stating his curfews and whatnot. he still has the house arrest one but he goes out and parties and stuff all the time still.
    Thats ashame. No offense to you but they should have executed him.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    Thats ashame. No offense to you but they should have executed him.
    yea i know this doesnt justify it but it was our best friend that died we were only 16 drinkin at johns house(my friend who died) and I was passed out well they decide to go driving and chris drives(drunk) and sees somethin in the road swerves flips the suv and john flew out of the window during one of the flips. chris only got a bruise from the seatbelt. well basically chris get out the truck ran up to john where his head had hit a curb and split open his skull and he still had a pulse. but for a while after the wreck chris was seriously traumatized he had his best friend die in his arms and it was his fault. now he is a emotional head case goes out and parties all the time doin stupid shit w/his life. but hes still my friend and i'll keep bein there until I cant anymore.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt want to go to jail. even 6 days. id pick community service or house arrest over jail any day. so you have to go pick up trash for 8 hours or whatever it is. you're outside. after its done, its done. you arent locked up in a tiny cell 24 hours a day doing nothing. boredom is way worse to me than havin to pick up trash. and then after you're done with the day of service, you can go eat whatever you want, go to the gym, or whatever. shoot id pick community service over house arrest probably.

yea i know this doesnt justify it but it was our best friend that died we were only 16 drinkin at johns house(my friend who died) and I was passed out well they decide to go driving and chris drives(drunk) and sees somethin in the road swerves flips the suv and john flew out of the window during one of the flips. chris only got a bruise from the seatbelt. well basically chris get out the truck ran up to john where his head had hit a curb and split open his skull and he still had a pulse. but for a while after the wreck chris was seriously traumatized he had his best friend die in his arms and it was his fault. now he is a emotional head case goes out and parties all the time doin stupid shit w/his life. but hes still my friend and i'll keep bein there until I cant anymore.
    speechless

that sounds like one of my friends. killed his best friend and almost killed his best friends brother too in the same accident. he was traumatized and spent the next 4 years in prison. he got out recently and you could tell he wasn't the same. after about 6 months he started drinking again doing stupid stuff and getting in a lot of fights. he eventually got picked up for dui and went back to prison for quite some time. i think that was 2 years ago and i think he still has some years to go. the strange thing was that the accident was only 1/2 mile from my house and i heard the accident, then about 5 minutes later the ambulances, fire trucks, and police. our friend died less than a quarter mile from his own house. we had an incident similar to that in our town about 6 months before and thats why he got so much harder of a sentence.

yea my buddy also had to go to prison for a month but somehow he only had to go on the weekends(his parents are loaded and hes got like the best lawer in texas.) but yea it sucks he still isnt the same. its a shame really.

yea my buddy also had to go to prison for a month but somehow he only had to go on the weekends(his parents are loaded and hes got like the best lawer in texas.) but yea it sucks he still isnt the same. its a shame really.
    my friend had only a public defender to work with so he was screwed. my friend didn't get as lucky, and spent a full 4 years in prison at i think high desert.

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    i was on house arrest when 1 was 16 iwas still able to work but they my PO could come and check on me whenever he wanted they con also come in your house and search your things i had know phone privlges no friends over nada it sucked for about 6 months would have been 3 but i fooked up a couple of times i learned

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information