NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

Question this crazy sh** happened to me

So last night my girlfriend were arguing a little,before i bashed her face in the wall. J/K but we were arguing and all about her thinking that i am cheating on her. I told her that all i do is go to work, go to night classes for paramedic, and then gym on my off nights from school. so finally she believes me and everything is cool .... when all of a sudden my nextel direct connect goes off and it is some chick. I have no idea who this chick is....so i answer it and tell her i don't know her and she says she is sorry for direct connecting me. now what the f was that. my girl flipped out and slept on the couch. has this happened to anybody else? if you have nextel you know what i mean....
    well at least she was the one on the couch...

Prol is offline Associate Member
    it happenes to me alot
    i mean alot all the time is the dog house for me ..............once we we're fighting about the samething and then we are cool but out of the blue this chick calls me from like two years ago that she wanted to see me i was like WTF what else can go wrong and i start talking to the chick like if she was a guy like yeah dude ect. but i had the speaker own to high and i was ****ed for like a week ....and honestly i had nothing going on ......i'm like you bro just work,workout and go home.......and my gf still gives me hell for aany little thing

1819 is offline Senior Member
    nextel is dumb. if you want your phone calls private then turn off direct connect.

Yea i don't like nextel but i'm screwed for a year or so until my contract runs out.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    Yea i don't like nextel but i'm screwed for a year or so until my contract runs out.
    just turn off direct connect as use like a regular phone.

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    So last night my girlfriend were arguing a little,before i bashed her face in the wall. J/K but we were arguing and all about her thinking that i am cheating on her. I told her that all i do is go to work, go to night classes for paramedic, and then gym on my off nights from school. so finally she believes me and everything is cool .... when all of a sudden my nextel direct connect goes off and it is some chick. I have no idea who this chick is....so i answer it and tell her i don't know her and she says she is sorry for direct connecting me. now what the f was that. my girl flipped out and slept on the couch. has this happened to anybody else? if you have nextel you know what i mean....

So, what would you do if you were accusing her of cheating and her phone rang with a guy on it, what would you do?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    has this happened to anybody else? \

yah..its happened to me...and I dont do couch.

I do cooch.

ehehehe

uhh, yah no seriously thats happened to me....givin out my number is a drunken horny stooper I chalk that piss up to....

but still, I have a huge penis and its brain is very much the same size if not bigger than my other brain...so its hard to fight the ****hole urge.

p.s

tell her your gahy ....

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member

Oops...my bad. Sorry for the call...and, I'll apologize to your girlfriend if you want...personally!

HUGS!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Oops...my bad. Sorry for the call...and, I'll apologize to your girlfriend if you want...personally!

HUGS!

YOUR CHEATING ON ME!!

I knew it....

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    YOUR CHEATING ON ME!!

I knew it....

Dally...i thought we had an "OPEN" relationship?

charlamagne is offline New Member
    I don't post very often, but that is funny shat. All of it.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet

HUGS!

Only if i can watch

IronAdonis is offline Associate Member
    These black kids always harass my mentally retarded friend and he doesnt know how to turn it off.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Usually if she's buggin about you cheating for no reason, its her who's doing it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

time to get a new chick...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdonis
    These black kids always harass my mentally retarded friend and he doesnt know how to turn it off.
    You can't turn off mental retardation.

Thread Information