Thread: DNP effects

Cleaner13 is offline Junior Member

DNP effects

ok small story to start this off...

Basically one of my friends met a girl (with an unfortunate reputation for being "off balance") anyway he was dating her etc.. and I had forewarned him ahead of time about her and to just watch himself... etc. He said he had everything under control, so they were dating roughly like 2-3 weeks etc.. and started having sex., well unfortunately he doesnt think and he didnt use a condom one time (she asked him to orgasm in her)...well that one time turned into a total nightmare for him because she had accused him of rape after an hour after leaving him.. well one piece of information he had told me was that he was running DNP for about 10 days at like 300mgs or so, Im on here now to find out how that effects his semen, I assume she had a standard rape kit applied at a hospital, I was wondering would the DNP kill the semen or affect it somehow where it wouldnt be traceable? The bad thing is at this point, this might be his only way out of this... I told him Id get some information as fast as possible. does anyone know if it affects semen whether its traceable back to him or maybe its partially killed from the DNP or something, or maybe it has no affect at all, Im hoping someone on here has a definite answer
    thank you guys

desperate friend...

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    the case will fall through

chest6 is offline Banned
    post this in the steroid forum..fvckin chicks like that piss me off..take advantage of everything..i wish they would all just die off..damn sorry for the harshness but thats just low of all low

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I've copied this thread to the steroid questions forum, so its running in both. I hope your buddy gets through this shit.

Cleaner13 is offline Junior Member
    thank you very much guys I really appreciate it, I just want to do all I can for him on the outside, so it was one idea I sort of had

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    I had this happen to a good buddy of mine and it landed him in jail for 6 years.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    same thing happened to my cousin and he spent about 5-6 years in prison. he took the plea bargin so he wouldn't get 2 more charges that the da managed to pull out of his butt. he kinda setup himself up messing with unstable girls much like your friend.

cb25 is offline Banned
    lesson learned...always wrap it up.

sorry to hear that though...hope this goes more smoothly than expected.

Thread Information