big daddy k de is offline Senior Member

Prob With My Girl ..Help me bros and sisters

Last edited by big daddy k de; 02-05-2009 at 03:22 PM.

Prol is offline Associate Member
    Dude just put something simple........like "wish for you the best..........ps love you " and forget about ......when they say that they want space it's space,distance if she is freaking out don't ............have a friend in the pagent tell ya if she is doing good and if so you go if not stay cause then the shit would hit the fan for you

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    If she’s telling you she needs space she may not wont you at the pageant. I would ask her out for a meal. You could say it’s to wish here luck and to let her know how much you will miss her. Then at the meal ask her if you can come to the pageant to support her.

This way you get to show her you care and that you respect her feelings.

That’s what I would do

Last edited by big daddy k de; 02-05-2009 at 03:22 PM.

+ im on and horney as a bull

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    tell her to get over her shit fit! you'll be there and she can calm the **** down.
    That tone works for me. it lets them know that you are in charge and women feel secure when their man is so confident.

It's alot like asking a child what it wants. You will never satisfy them that way so you have to tell them the way it's going to be.

Seriously, you'll get way more respect.

Jerzey is offline Member
    I think flowers with a simple card saying you are thinking of her and wishing her the best would be great!

It's those things your significant other does when you don't expect it to show you they care and are thinking of you that means the most, at least to me!

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Most women like when men act they dont care. Its weird but in most situations it makes them realize that they have been acting foolish.

If i were you i wouldnt give her shit and let her go to her pagent alone. Then give her a call the next day to see how it went.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey
    I think flowers with a simple card saying you are thinking of her and wishing her the best would be great!

It's those things your significant other does when you don't expect it to show you they care and are thinking of you that means the most, at least to me!

I think Jerzey is right....being from a show...anyone who was close to me..I acted like a real biatch!

And, I've apologized 100 times over to the individuals. It is a stressful time, and having flowers with a simple card sent...wouldn't be over the top, but a nice reminder that there is support for her.
    I think it would be a really nice gesture, and she will appreciate it!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    Most women like when men act they dont care. Its weird but in most situations it makes them realize that they have been acting foolish.

If i were you i wouldnt give her shit and let her go to her pagent alone. Then give her a call the next day to see how it went.
    TAG TEAM.
    OK i'm in the ring now.

Let her worry and wonder about you. look at yourself, just poutin' and all concerned about how she feels when she is treating you like shit.

give her a good verbal slap right across her conscience.

see how it is working in her favor. just flip the switch.

a beauty pageant is not nearly the amount of discipline it takes for a bodybuilding event. I'd just back off and let her do what she wants, she'll come around.

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    a beauty pageant is not nearly the amount of discipline it takes for a bodybuilding event. I'd just back off and let her do what she wants, she'll come around.
    No, it certainly isn't...but from my womanly point of view....it would be a nice gesture!

I'd certainly appreciate them from you!!!

Also, I got really moody and short w/ people as my show got nearer. But I was quick to say I was sorry and make up for it, it wasnt like I just realized it after the show, I knew how I was acting so I would do things to say baby I'm sorry ,just stick it out with me and everything will be back to normal. If she is acting like"**** it, I want nothing to do with him until the pageant is over" then to hell with that bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    No, it certainly isn't...but from my womanly point of view....it would be a nice gesture!

I'd certainly appreciate them from you!!!

Woman, all I got is bubble gum and a dick, and I'm fresh out of bubble gum,hahahahhaha

LMAO!!!!!!

Too cute!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    NO FLOWERS!! She wants space, then give it to her!! A simple phone message* (not a call) saying that you will always be there for her, and that you love her is all you do!! Nothing more nothing less. Flowers might make her start feelin guilty or whatever and thats exactly what she is avoiding...

Defly go to the pageant... she doesnt want you there, hten tell her to go fck herself! she aint for you!!

hope that helps!!

*use your cell and go to send message, you can send a voice mail without actually calling. you dont want to chance that she will get annoyed that your callin, for whatever reason it may be...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I'd leave her alone man.....

see the problem is that i'm jaded....im scarred in the head.

on one hand I can see what the ladies here are saying.....and think ya sure thats a "NICE" thing to do...

but your her bf....bf's aren't really supposed to be nice in a way....if you want to keep her around that is...women say they like nice, but they dont really, they say they do, because nice= easy to manage....which it sounds like you are.

on one hand I would say, yah buy her the flowers....

but, the ol true tested scarred brain says, ONLY SEND FLOWERS WHEN IT EQUATES TO SOMETHING SHE DID RIGHT....OR ... YOU DID WRONG.

NEVER give her flowers/reward her for something she is doing wrong...you my friend become a not so attractive SPINELESS BITCH...and well, women have enough friends to be like that....

wanna be a friend?/and end up jerkin off? ....send her the flowers.

if not...dont talk to her till shes done.

I'll put MONEY on it, you'll get IT when its done if you listen to the DALLY LAMA.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    look at that.... I scroll up after my post and BOOM

Heavy...my true internet brother.

doin....what I said.

word to the mutha.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    not to get off the subject, but is that your thing in your avy jerzey?

Thread Information