NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation This F***in Fag....

Alright I live in an Apartment complex, near disney world and if any of you know about disney employees you know 90% of them are Fags... Well I have two guys that live across the hall from me and they are totally butt pirates.

So I am getting out of my car one day and I am heading up to my apartment and I see one of them staring at me on his balcony, so i look away so he does not get the wrong idea, right... I was sooooooo F'in wrong.. all i hear is heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy... so i'm thinking this F*** is not talking to me... what do you know he is... so i just ignore him and go on my way...

Another time...oh yea there is another time... I'm taking out the trash and I'm walking back to my apartment and i say hi to this lady that lives above me and i feel like somebody is staring at me.... so i look around and i see one of those F***s staring at me through his window....

What should I do?...... I think i will send Dally over there to skull F*** them.....Whatcha think?..

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    just make a big sign on a hat or something and walk around the apt. complex for a few weeks with it on....

sayin,

EH, IM NOT FUKIN GAHYE....FACK THE HELL OFF!!

that'll save me the plane fare...but thanks for thinkin of me.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    ahh don't worry, they don't bite. i used to be weird about that stuff, but i moved to san fran for a few years. after a while you just brush it off. if i threatened every gay guy that tried to talk with me i would have been in a fight one to 2 time a wk. just tell them no thanks go away, and if they keep it up then you threaten them

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    also didn't know disney was so gay, but when i think about it, it makes sense!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    Alright I live in an Apartment complex, near disney world and if any of you know about disney employees you know 90% of them are Fags... Well I have two guys that live across the hall from me and they are totally butt pirates.

So I am getting out of my car one day and I am heading up to my apartment and I see one of them staring at me on his balcony, so i look away so he does not get the wrong idea, right... I was sooooooo F'in wrong.. all i hear is heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy... so i'm thinking this F*** is not talking to me... what do you know he is... so i just ignore him and go on my way...

Another time...oh yea there is another time... I'm taking out the trash and I'm walking back to my apartment and i say hi to this lady that lives above me and i feel like somebody is staring at me.... so i look around and i see one of those F***s staring at me through his window....

What should I do?...... I think i will send Dally over there to skull F*** them.....Whatcha think?..
    tell mickey mouse and if that doesnt help tell him you dont give a donald duck

CLARKKENT is offline New Member
    well that sucks cuz! ya could make a white t that says "silly faggot, dickz are for chix!". lol. or ya could get a bumper sticker that says "im a certified gay basher!". lol. j/k. maybe just bring'n some cuties to ya pad will make them think twice. or ya could beat'm down?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    just give him your number. he will stop then

Prol is offline Associate Member
    start carrying a bible all the time while in the apt ..........the bible it's a fag repelent ....they would start to think you're a bible belt guy ...........

chest6 is offline Banned
    im gay i take great offense to that

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    just take it as a compliment, both sexes want you. i know it might make you uncomfortable, but you better get use to them, cause their not going away.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    sorry chest6, didn't know you were a pole smoker.

chest6 is offline Banned
    sorry chest6, didn't know you were a pole smoker.
    kidding

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    just take it as a compliment, both sexes want you. i know it might make you uncomfortable, but you better get use to them, cause their not going away.
    I agree. Who cares if they are gay? Big deal. Take it as a compliment.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I dont have a problem with it if theyre gay..but like when i start seeing stuff in public thats fvcking disgusting. On mtv the other day there were gay dudes on some show and they were kissing and i nearly threw up. Be gay on ur own time in private..dont let other ppl see that shit and oh! Sum dude at my hs would like celebrate it and id always be like stfu be gay on ur own time in private

Prol is offline Associate Member
    i have no problem with gheys but ......i do hate the flamboyant once that want everyone to know they are ghey or the once that try to be to smooth for the're own good .........as long as they don't invade my space were good ..........but hey i wouldn't want a growing little boy seeing gheyness on the tv or own the streets that shit could really mess i kid up that is what i'm against ....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    kidding

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    its not natural so it should be done behind closed doors "NOT" in front of kids and the like!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prol
    i have no problem with gheys but ......i do hate the flamboyant once that want everyone to know they are ghey or the once that try to be to smooth for the're own good .........as long as they don't invade my space were good ..........but hey i wouldn't want a growing little boy seeing gheyness on the tv or own the streets that shit could really mess i kid up that is what i'm against ....
    exactly..aint to prob til they try to like convert ppl and shit

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    its not natural so it should be done behind closed doors "NOT" in front of kids and the like!
    yup...

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prol
    i have no problem with blacks but ......i do hate the ghetto once that want everyone to know they are black or the once that try to be to smooth for the're own good .........as long as they don't invade my space were good ..........but hey i wouldn't want a growing little boy seeing blacks on the tv or own the streets that shit could really mess i kid up that is what i'm against ....

-BigLittleTim

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I dont have a problem with it if theyre jews..but like when i start seeing stuff in public thats fvcking disgusting. On mtv the other day there were jews on some show and they were kissing and i nearly threw up. Be jewish on ur own time in private..dont let other ppl see that shit and oh! Sum dude at my hs would like celebrate it and id always be like stfu be jewish on ur own time in private
    -BigLittleTim

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you're going to let this bother you, you must be scared of something.

I (my pictures) appear (un-willingly however) on gay boards on the net, being talked about, if you wanna talk "gross".

You can't see what's going on in the heads of those who leer at you, however I was "privileged" enough to read it!

No biggie, that's just reality, but I know what I'm about so I'm comfortable w/that. Only time I'd blow up is if someone literally touched me and made an advance.

~SC~

stompin is offline Associate Member
    {swolecat quote}
    I (my pictures) appear (un-willingly however) on gay boards on the net, being talked about, if you wanna talk "gross".

rotflmfao!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    157 men flirted me over a 18 hours period!!!!!!

thanx god Im not doing security anymore in gay raves!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    157 men flirted me over a 18 hours period!!!!!!

thanx god Im not doing security anymore in gay raves!

riiiiiiiiiiiight...... gay raves... damn..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Get a shirt that says

"I support gay marriage- When both the ladies are HOT"

Anyhoo. that sucks.. call him a poofer,,.....

Be like,, Hey you poofer! You're gay! HAH HAH HAAAH

Better make sure they aren't stronger than you.. or theyll smuggle weeners in your butt...... And sleep with your butt to the wall... and don't let them try to comfort you.. then they start to hit on you..... first it'll be, "Wow you looks tense.. you need a shoudler rub..." so they're start rubbin yrou should.. then you'll WIERDED THE FUDGE OUT... and they'll be like "Oh yeah i bet that feels good. Oh you have goosebumps! You better know be enjoying this *gay bashful laugh*" then it'll be "hey for halloween, you should dress up in Drag!!".... Thats when you say, " No thanks fag. I like being able to HEAR my farts, you loose assed cum guzzlin queer!" GRRRRRRR then tie him to a fense, douse himin gas, and light him on fire! yeah!!!!!!!!!

I kid! I kid!! lol i say funny thing.. hehehe

Or, you can tell him straight forward that you're not gay. And if they give you any crap, tell them you'll show them the definition fo gaybash.

LoggedOut is offline Junior Member

insecurity overfloweth

I'd just brush it off bro but I definately understand what you're saying... If someone kept doing that to me I'd feel really really weird...almost not like a man lol. Brush it off and just say "i'm not gay", if he continues to annoy you then your defense is sexual harassment and he deserves to be threatened or hit in the face.

alphaman is offline Member
    I like dally's idea

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Well, if he is truly gay, the more feminine you are, the less he will like you. Try a nice buisiness ensemble, some lowish pumps, daytime makeup, and stay away from pearls. Pearls drive gay men crazy for some reason... maybe the association with drag queens, who are just gay men who appear as caricatures of women for social or entertainment purposes at gay bars. Tell him you are TS, you have just started your estrogen therapy, and your boy parts do not work anymore. That does happen to a lot of girls. So he likes men? The less of a man you appear to be, the less appealing you will be to him.

Of course, you could just give in and give him a really brutal rogering. If you actually injure him, he won't be back. You can also scratch your crotch a lot, and if the subject comes up, ask him if he knows anything about parasites that might cause that insane itch. Eat a lot of roasted garlic on your steak, and french kiss him. That should send him running. Or tell him you are already spoken for... talk your best bud into coming over frequently, ald when you go outside, always hold hands and look deeply into each other's eyes. If he is a true friend, he will do this for you. LOTS of ways out of this, Girlfriend! But seriously, you will probably get used to it. It is actually pretty funny once you get over the homophobia thing.

Love
    Anna

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you're going to let this bother you, you must be scared of something.

You can't see what's going on in the heads of those who leer at you, however I was "privileged" enough to read it!

No biggie, that's just reality, but I know what I'm about so I'm comfortable w/that. Only time I'd blow up is if someone literally touched me and made an advance.

~SC~
    agreed.......

Thread Information