Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    *Alex* is offline Senior Member

Post Beware Chest6 And Eggz Are Gossip Hores!!

LET ME TELL U A STORY , MY FIRST DAY ON THIS SITE I STARED TO TALK TO THIS DUDE EGGZ AND CHEST6 , I WANT TO DO MY FIRST CYCLE AND I HAD SOME Q ABOUT IT! I PMS TO EGGZ AND HE DID BACK TO ME , HE GAVE ME A GOOD ASWERS TO MY Qs , THEN COUPLE OF DAYS LATER THEY THERE THALIKG SHIT ABOUT HOW STUPID MY QS WHERE AND BUNCH OF OTHER JUNK! YEAH THATS ****ED UP! ACTING LIKE THEY ARE HELPING A NEWBIE AND THEN TALKING SHIT ABOUT IT! THATS NOT COOL WE ARE ALL HERE TO LEARN AND GET ANSWERS AND THEN GET DOGED FOR TRYING! ANYWAYS THATS SAD AND I WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE SOME SHIT LIKE THAT! BUT I'M A MAN , AND THATS WHAT SEPERATES ME FROM EGGZ AND CHEST6 , **** BOTH OF THEM! AND P.S. JUSTIN SANE U DIDNT SEND SHIT TO ME AND I DIDNT GIVE ANY MONEY FOR NOTHING , STOP TRYING TO ACT COOL , U ARE NOT ! ON PUNKS!

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    hopefully this is a joke as those guys are all good dudes with tons of knowledge

on another note - cute baby in your avatar bro!

Raw Dawg is offline Junior Member
    tell us how ya really feel now

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by alex7674
    LET ME TELL U A STORY , MY FIRST DAY ON THIS SITE I STARED TO TALK TO THIS DUDE EGGZ AND CHEST6 , I WANT TO DO MY FIRST CYCLE AND I HAD SOME Q ABOUT IT! I PMS TO EGGZ AND HE DID BACK TO ME , HE GAVE ME A GOOD ASWERS TO MY Qs , THEN COUPLE OF DAYS LATER THEY THERE THALIKG SHIT ABOUT HOW STUPID MY QS WHERE AND BUNCH OF OTHER JUNK! YEAH THATS ****ED UP! ACTING LIKE THEY ARE HELPING A NEWBIE AND THEN TALKING SHIT ABOUT IT! THATS NOT COOL WE ARE ALL HERE TO LEARN AND GET ANSWERS AND THEN GET DOGED FOR TRYING! ANYWAYS THATS SAD AND I WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE SOME SHIT LIKE THAT! BUT I'M A MAN , AND THATS WHAT SEPERATES ME FROM EGGZ AND CHEST6 , **** BOTH OF THEM! AND P.S. JUSTIN SANE U DIDNT SEND SHIT TO ME AND I DIDNT GIVE ANY MONEY FOR NOTHING , STOP TRYING TO ACT COOL , U ARE NOT ! ON PUNKS!
    Thanks for the useful thread. Instead of getting pissy like a bitch just ask a question regarding gear and people will try to help. I doubt they talked any trash, but if they did, then ignore it.

timvds is offline Member
    Did they also push you down and take your lunch money?

Just messin with ya bro.

Jakspro is offline Member
    How are you able to PM if you only have like 17 posts?????

chest6 is offline Banned
    Its whores not hores. Check your PMs. Quit whining in public and talk to me in private.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    How are you able to PM if you only have like 17 posts?????
    Thats what me and eggz were confused about initially, he had 5 posts and it was the first day he was a member when he PMed us.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Sigh... I need a vacation.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Is that you in your avatar? ...hehe

Smiley619 is offline Member
    its the net...Let It go...it does suck though if its the truth

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    its the truth. and no its my son!just born 2 month old!

ThePump is offline Member
    well look man... u need to get ur shit straight... not too many of us are going to believe you because we know these guys and we have known them for quite some time... maybe u just miss understood them... i know chest is a good guy kuz him and i were friends when we were 8 and we used to chase down the ice cream trucxk and rob them with our gun shaped popsicle sticks... so don't mess with us kuz we will mess you up. ok... joke... but i know there good guys and i thought that was funny and you should to. so laugh and get over it... if your old enough to have a child then your old enough to have somebody (if they even did) talk shit to you and think nothing of it. growwwwwwww .... hmmmm... uuuupppppppp... it's all good... things could be much worse in your life.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    wait a second ...am i in the lounge?? NO

lol

this is so imformative for guys that actually want to learn somthing here

GotMilk? is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    hopefully this is a joke as those guys are all good dudes with tons of knowledge

on another note - cute baby in your avatar bro!
    tons of knowledge ?? LMFAO WTF YOU BEEN SMOKIN they just whore it up in the lounge... are any of them vets or mods ? NO ... so obvioulsy its thousands of posts of sheeeeit !!!

anywayz when u get questions dont pm just ordinary member...send a pm to a vet or a mod...

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Drama Drama Drama.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur a man then suck it up and move on! if u stick around u will see exactly what they are talkin about once u get a couple hundred posts!

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    wait a second ...am i in the lounge?? NO

lol

this is so imformative for guys that actually want to learn somthing here
    Yeah I just learned a whole bunch on how to get the most out of my cycle and prevent side effects!

bigJJ is offline Member
    I think this thread would be a waste of time even in the lounge...

rager is offline Member
    This thread is waste period.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    So.... you didn't get your 3000 birth control pills? I guess these jokes make me quite the "cool guy"... and yes, I pooned your sister last night.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    bro get over it... it's a part of life. the new guys always take a little heat in the begining... it happens in the military, college, etc.. or are u looking for a forum that's P C??? alot of times the guys that u break the balls of in the begining wind up being good friends with u later on...

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    It is sad that this these kind of threads get 20 replies, but some people who really need the help get none. Besides all this is, is one insult after another, it is like a bunch of ten yr. olds

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    RONNIE IS DEAD! its on the news!!

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    RONNIE IS DEAD! its on the news!!
    U bitch ironfreak, i nearly had a heart attack then!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    stop wingin mate and suck it up!!no one here gives a fukc!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    U bitch ironfreak, i nearly had a heart attack then!
    MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!

If anyone gives a flying ****, here's a link to the official gossip whore thread:

WTF some kid w/5 posts PMing me?

great thread good info,he must be reeeal stooopid!!or he must feel stupid now if he didnt earlier.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member

"you ain't nuthin but a ho-aur! H-O-R-E ho-aur!"

"here at Jerry Springer, we spell whore: W-H-O-R-E"

HAHA by far my fav springer episode!

Also, I agree that all those guys are good guys that have given good advice in the past. If they were talkin shit, my guess is you deserved it.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    great thread good info,he must be reeeal stooopid!!or he must feel stupid now if he didnt earlier.
    Actually, I feel stooopid for writing him a multiple paragraph PM with detailed answers to his questions, Instead of a thank you he then asked for a source. I feel so violated,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Actually, I feel stooopid for writing him a multiple paragraph PM with detailed answers to his questions, Instead of a thank you he then asked for a source. I feel so violated,,,,,
    obviously only a kid coz hes actin like a 5 year old!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont u just hate when u give them all that info thru pm's then they say ok i got u do u know where i can get this stuff?

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Well eggz and chest are cool in my book they have helped me out with some questions in the past so I got nothing but good to say about them

Quote Originally Posted by GotMilk?
    !!!anywayz when u get questions dont pm just ordinary member...send a pm to a vet or a mod...
    What are you talking about lots of members that arent vets or mods know their shit. So your saying pinnicale and mesomorphyl who are not vets or mods to not ask them a question. What about giantz11 and Narkissos who just turned into vets. A week a go I would have asked them any type of question and listen to what they have to say. So there are members who arent vets and mods that can be asked questions you just gotta look and see who knows their shit............BTW where did you get that pic in the avatar??

obviously only a kid coz hes actin like a 5 year old!
    Thanks booz, I know it can be frustrating trying to find gear if you don't know where to look, and we seem to live in such an impatient socitey. But....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Your all a s s h o l e s, thats all ! And to the whinny newbie bitch .

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Rabbit Slim
    It is sad that this these kind of threads get 20 replies, but some people who really need the help get none. Besides all this is, is one insult after another, it is like a bunch of ten yr. olds

Thanks booz, I know it can be frustrating trying to find gear if you don't know where to look, and we seem to live in such an impatient socitey. But....
    its ashame that he posted this thread,he would have been better off just takin in wat you had said and learned his lesson!this just shows the maturity of the guy,i mean you dont even know him and hes askin for a source!!wat is he thinkin?just coz you were kind enuff to answer his questions in the best way you could and he throws a paddy coz you were talkin about him!not worth it at all!waste of net space!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    its ashame that he posted this thread,he would have been better off just takin in wat you had said and learned his lesson!this just shows the maturity of the guy,i mean you dont even know him and hes askin for a source!!wat is he thinkin?just coz you were kind enuff to answer his questions in the best way you could and he throws a paddy coz you were talkin about him!not worth it at all!waste of net space!
    Agreed.

Prol is offline Associate Member
    Hey can't we all just get along ????????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information