Teriyaki is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Anybody From Hawai'i??

Yo, i live in hawaii, and just wondering if there are any bradahs out there form hawaii too. PM me or just leave a post...Shoots

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    yeah......im not, but im sure someone is.

thanks..........

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    ya me bra, live in nor cal now but lived in ewa beach

Right on bra, i live in Aiea...nice to know someone else form the islands!

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    I lived there for 3 years...and i will move back. lived in waikele on lumiauau. surfed k-bay and kaka ako all the time... cant wait to get back to the islands..

ya_man is offline Member
    Dont mess with the Dogg Brah....he will lock you up Brah....

When are you heading back to the rock? Better watch out for the DOGG, he cruzes Kaka'ako looking for his boyz all the time! Weird f***er.

wont be for a few years. in china right now till 2008. then perhaps hawaii... ive never had any probs at kaka'ako. except for the resident 10ft hammer that lives there, but you get used to him..pretty docile just scary the first time you see em. but there has been, though only once, that there actually was a TIGER! we got the hell out of the water quick. it was just me and 2 of my friends, and another guy in the water...wave comin, headed out towards it and friend was like "hey check out that big turtle in the wave"...then as we got closer, it turned and sure enough, tiger ridin the wave! we turned and headed for the rocks, on the same wave bro! you know how slippery and hard it is to get up them rocks sometimes...not today! we had web feet it seemed..lol. i couldnt see the shark to make out anything other than it was a shark, but my friend closest it was the one said it was a tiger. i just knew it wasnt a hammer... so then what...lol, honestly, waited for about an hour watchin the waves and yep, no sight of it, we ended up going back in...lol! yep surfers are stupid!

That's crazy man, I've been surfing there too, but never did see any sharks. Im sure i would have been out faster than you if i did see one though. Hey, im gonna be going to china over christmas, how the gear there? Thinking of picking up some test e and deca .....

really?? whats bringing you to china?? and where in china? i have a chinese friend thats got some connections i believe...ill ask him.

you never seen the hammer there? i was there from 98-01...wonder if its moved..? but it practically lived there. i didnt see it everytime, but enough to know it wouldnt hurt ya. isnt kaka'ako just awsome on good days! i so miss it. such a long, crisp wave. you ever go to k bay?? some more good waves, but very choppy and dark water.

Yeah, Kaka'ako is a beaultiful place...so is K Bay...never surfed there just jetski...check you PM.

Thread Information