thespiritofaman is offline Junior Member

MY ethical issue!

I have been seriously entertaining the idea of doing HGH for a sometime now.
    Well bottom line, I bought three kits for one grand.
    but this is the deal, I bought it off an AIDS patient.
    He is addicted to crack, and other drugs and sold it to buy more dope.
    I figure if not me, then he would sell it to some other bodybuilder.

Has anyone ever done something like this. Buy supplies off a drug addict, but especially a dying person.

By the way, he has been a source for one of my friends for a while and so I know the product is good, he should me doctors perscription and all.

The delima is I am begining to feel a little guilty.

Peace Spirit.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I know of someone who died from Aids and they smoked hash to help ease the pain if it helps him and he decided that was what he wanted do there really is no moral issue.Its not like you are stealing it from him

bex
    bex is offline Banned

Re: MY ethical issue!

The delima is I am begining to feel a little guilty.

Peace Spirit. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you should feel guilty....And i know how you can make your self feel better....(SEND IT TO ME AND I WILL GIVE IT TO A GOOD CAUSE)

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL why did I not think of that Bex ;-)

jersey juice is offline Member
    Don't feel guilty, he's a junkie and that's prolly why he's in such a bad way right now. What's HGH gonna do for him health wise if he's popping H and toking crack?? I say fuck um, he's gonna sell it to someone, might as well be you!

For sure!

Originally posted by jersey juice
    Don't feel guilty, he's a junkie and that's prolly why he's in such a bad way right now. What's HGH gonna do for him health wise if he's popping H and toking crack?? I say fuck um, he's gonna sell it to someone, might as well be you!
    If you come down to NYC I train at a gym down in brooklyn, its pretty hardcore,many big guys. maybe we can train. I saw your thread, man you will never see me at bally's.

Thanks for the pick up,

spirit.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

No guilt bro !!!!

Yes, he needs the stuff, but he also knows he needs help for his drug addiction and hasn't bothered to get help for that. He obviously is seeing a doctor, so its not like he doesn't have access to a doctor's care.

I have seen men waste away from AIDS/HIV but they did everything they could to help themselves stay alive, this man has a death wish, so why should you feel guilty.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Doing HGH won't ease the pain he's experiencing...obviously crack will. It is his choice to spend the last minutes of his life blitzed. Not yours.

nymattyk is offline Member
    just look at it like you helped fulfill his dying wishes to get high. you should be proud of yourself

I really and sincerly do appreciate all the replies. And you are all right, It is good to get some insight from other people. I do feel a lot better.

well, its time to grow. I will be administering the GH very soon. I will keep every one posted on it.

Peace,
    Spirit

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    It's a sad situation, but the problem is not you buying the GH--it's him smoking crack. Drug addicts are self-destructive and you can't change that--they have to choose to change that.

The GH would be wasted on him. That's not being callous--that's a fact. He will not take care of his body despite ANYTHING that you do.

Sleep well and grow big!

Thread Information