Schwarz is offline Member

Damn ****ing clothes that fit!!!

I can't for the life of me find a pair of black formal trousers that fit. I'm a 36 waist but can't get my 29 inch legs into any of the 50+ black formal trousers I have tried on. I got so angry last week that I caused the leg seem on a pair of trousers I was trying on to tear apart!!! The only way I can get a pair to fit is if I buy a 40 inch waist cut but then they are ridiculously large around the waist!!!!

Anyone know a website or anything that sells clothing tailored to muscular ppl?

Cheers
    S

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Go to a local tailor.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Go to a local tailor.
    Do you know how much those people charge!! I was quoted £150 for one pair of trousers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Do you know how much those people charge!! I was quoted £150 for one pair of trousers!!!
    I just went through this 3 days ago looking for a suit. You have to have it tailored to fit you. I wear a 48 Athletic cut sport coat(which still had to be tailored!!) and a 34" pants. It sux b/ 9 times out of ten the coat and pants are sold as a pair. So to taper up both the sport coat and pants it ran me $80. The suit was on sale for $100, so $180 total for a suit thats probably not even that good. But it fits great now!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    go to Korea,

new suit.. tailored ( suggest you get 4 of them)

$75 ea...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    lmao...been doing it for 4 years....sucks nuts,....i have a 34-35 inch waist and all the ants i buy are a minimum of 38.

Went to Express yesterday and they don't make a suit coat big enough to fit......what a joke.......jeans arent even an option from there, or places like banana, or Crew

chest6 is offline Banned
    same thing happened to me the other day im a 36 waist and i had to end up getting 42s and using a tight belt..looks kinna weird

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    same thing happens with me....it seems like my legs hold up my pants rather than my waist

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    That sucks bro! I like when girls wear tight clothes though.

Thread Information