Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    you should have just hit both them upside the head with bricks.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    you should have smashed his face into the wall and then dumped her ass right there on the spot.

just playin'! It sounds a little harmless. You are right though by feeling the way you do about her hugging him. I might have waited till later to confront her about it and instead of telling her she should not hug some old acquaintance she met only once before, I would have probably told her that it doesn't look right that she did it and it also makes you feel like shit when she does.

If she can't respect how you feel vs. you telling her what to do then she has the problem and not you.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    if he gave me the smirk while huggin my girl. first i would have walked over there. then when she wouldnt tell me his name i would have asked why he gave me a smirk when hugging her. when he said, dont worry bout it, it was just asmirk and smiled again, I WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM!!! then dropped her like it was hot. but if that was my girl, i would have SEROIUS doubt. just the way it goes bro. i would be pissed if he gave me the smirk while huggin on my girl though.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Well I dont think she is f*cking anyone on the side........... The smirk may not have been anything, He could have just been smiling and I made it a smirk ( I dont know).......... But I do feel that she disrespected me!!!!!!!!!!!!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    But I do feel that she disrespected me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. You two better get the shyt worked out before marriage cause it doesnt get easier. Things that bother you now...imagine 10 years of that very thing that bothers you...You would be going to work with an AK47..

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Agreed. You two better get the shyt worked out before marriage cause it doesnt get easier. Things that bother you now...imagine 10 years of that very thing that bothers you...You would be going to work with an AK47..
    We are trying........ We've been together 3 years now.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information