Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot

Guys and Girls.... Should I be Pissed????

Last night my fiancee and I are out at the bar and we are sitting with some of my friends and a guy gets my fiancee's attention and she gets up to give him a hug.........

She comes and sits back down and when I ask who that was her first response was " I dont know I cant remember his name"........... Then I fronted her out in front of my friends by telling her "If you dont know who the f*ck it is you dont need to be hugging them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

She then says its a guy that she met through a friend and hasnt seen him in over 3 years.............

I said "ok well why dont you go introduce me to him" She said "No I'm not going to introduce you when I dont know his name"

Then I said "#1 then you shouldnt be hugging him........ # 2 you havent seen him in 3 years I'm sure He will understand that you dont remember his name"

We then left arguing for the next several hours and she only admits that she answered me incorrectly at first but I was out of line for fronting her out

Thoughts please

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    See I stopped doing relationships cuz of shit like that , but assuming I was...Id be pissed....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you know if you did that crap to her she'd be super pissed and you would be sleeping on the couch and not getting any action for a while

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sorry but I dont think you should be pissed. She hugged some guy, not stuck her tounge down someones throat.

I did that just the other night. Vette and I were downtown and some guy said hi to me. i instantly recagnized him and gave him a hug and said hi, chit chatted for a second. when in all honesty, i didnt know who he was at 1st. After a couple seconds I remembered his name, but its not like it meant anything. he was a friend of my sisters from years back.

So chill out, she wasnt doing anything wrong or decietful.

BOOGEYMAN is offline New Member
    it happens, its possible. It doesnt make it right, but you have to consider the fact that he was simply better than you in bed.

just jokin man.

ahhh dont worry about it man!

dont let junk like that bother ya.
    Last edited by BOOGEYMAN; 11-01-2005 at 09:33 AM.

timvds is offline Member
    Sounds harmless to me. However I would have been pissed too at the situation. I can't speak for you but I can be a raging control freak.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    I'm sorry but I dont think you should be pissed. She hugged some guy, not stuck her tounge down someones throat.

I did that just the other night. Vette and I were downtown and some guy said hi to me. i instantly recagnized him and gave him a hug and said hi, chit chatted for a second. when in all honesty, i didnt know who he was at 1st. After a couple seconds I remembered his name, but its not like it meant anything. he was a friend of my sisters from years back.

So chill out, she wasnt doing anything wrong or decietful.

I felt embarrased more than anything that my girl just goes around hugging guys she doesnt know and wont introduce me to

Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    I felt embarrased more than anything that my girl just goes around hugging guys she doesnt know and wont introduce me to
    she was being polite, im sure she doesnt just go around hugging lots of people

she was being polite, im sure she doesnt just go around hugging lots of people
    Fair enough, but why would she refuse to introduce me?

because she didnt remember his name.. "hi ummm... this is my fiance"

think about it this way, if it was one of her ex's, you dont want to meet him anyway, if it was some guy whos name she doesnt remember , he wasnt that important of a friend of a friend to waste your time with to go meet.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    personally i only introduce my girl, brothers, good friends, etc. to other good friends. not every person i know. the dude obviously wasnt important enough to her to even meet you. dont give it a second thought.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    nah cruise...don't be pissed bro... if I got in shiet for hugging girls in front of my girl I would go crazy... it's harmless and considered curtious in certain situations.... don't sweat it... ive said it before and will say it again, confidence is rewarding... don't feel insecure with your girl.. especially your fiancee...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    a hug? you better become a permanent bachelor if girls hugging guys offends you. In case you haven't noticed by now, girls like to hug...guys, other girls it's a fact of life. To be honest -and I mean no offense- it sounds a bit insecure on your part if you get upset at your girl hugging another guy. I think you are overreacting.

Perhaps she didn't introduce you b/c you were radiating insecurity and she didn't want that to make a poor impression on her. I dunno just a thought.

I could care less about her hugging someone............ I guess since we have had some trust issues lately it just hit me wrong ..........
    Last edited by CRUISECONTROL; 11-01-2005 at 10:02 AM.

I get hugged all the time and so does she and it's usually is not an issue.......... I got a snide look from the guy when he hugged her and my friends looked at me like I didnt have my girl in check.......

got a snide look from the guy when he hugged her and my friends looked at me like I didnt have my girl in check.......
    OH WOW, thats one of the most pig headed comments I have ever heard, not trying to be rude, but its not really a relationship id like ot e in if my b/f refered to me as having me in check.

OH WOW, thats one of the most pig headed comments I have ever heard, not trying to be rude, but its not really a relationship id like ot e in if my b/f refered to me as having me in check.
    Like I said, We have been having problems lately, trust being one of them and with the way everything came about I took it wrong and over-reacted first........

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    ..... I got a snide look from the guy when he hugged her .......

He should have to visit a dentist today...

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    he was probably a one-nighter that she doesn't want you to know about. . . . and YOU don't want to know about either. leave the skeletons in the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    On that note, I only had had 5 beers and controlled my temper, compared to the last few times I went out and lost it!!!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    On that note, I only had had 5 beers and controlled my temper, compared to the last few times I went out and lost it!!!
    cruise... didn't you stop drinking?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I prolly woulda gotten pissed..but my gf used to do that all the time..shed be like I dont remember his name but he was in my english class last year..shit like that I'd get mad sometimes but I really dont think its worth it

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Some places you kiss people to greet them so be glad it was a hug
    Shake it off no big deal my family always hugs people so I'm a big hugger even if its someone I havent seen in a while think of it as a more evolved handshake

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    cruise... didn't you stop drinking?
    I'll have a few here and there but thats it

RA
    Your girl went over and hugged a guy in the bar. He gives you a funny look while shes hugging him..Then, your girl will not tell you his name..

I dont think its an issue of cruise being insecure...people usually know when their significant other is trust worthy.

I didnt trust a girl that I dated..for good reason, I found out she was screwing half the town..and warming up for the other half.

I'll have a few here and there but thats it
    Good thing otherwise I probably would have been stupid and got into a fight with the guy

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand you getting pissed as i would too... but i cant even think of the number of times that has happened to me where i wont introduce someone b/c i cant remember there name. even with the hugs and kisses.... my girl gets pissed at me but i do it so much now she is used to it. i would TRY not to sweat it, she cant remember his name... means he wasnt important enough to remember!!

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Has time passes you see all sorts of changes in your relationship. I have been married to a gorgeous girl for 17 years now. She is 7 years younger than me and I used to be the one that got jealous and paranoid.

I have always been a bit of a hot head and sorted situations out with my hands. Lost my temper and on the odd occasion hit my wife. And before you all flame me I now it was wrong and I hate myself for it. It only happened 4 times in 17 years and more than once nearly split us up.

My point is that each time it was over something pathetic, but my wife is now the one that gets jealous (At My Age) and again over nothing. Relationships change and you grow with them you never stop loving each other and you must learn when to say sorry and admit you’re wrong. There will be times when she gets jealous of you and you will not understand why.

Tell her you love take her out for a meal and get down to some making up

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Hey, what is that supposed to mean?!?!?

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Hey, what is that supposed to mean?!?!?

Some ahole is giving me a funny look while touching my girl...his next thought should be wondering when they are going to take the feeding tube out.

Some ahole is giving me a funny look while touching my girl...his next thought should be wondering when they are going to take the feeding tube out.
    I hear ya!!!!!!!! The thought crossed my mind but I've already had 2 altercations the last 2 times I was there and I was too busy arguing with her

Now that a young man talking! Been there done that gets you now where.

Why hit the man when you now that most men you can crush without even trying.
    Your girl will only see you as a bully. Now if he made a move on her and you came to the rescue then knocked him out. You’re now a hero

RA
    I hear ya!!!!!!!! The thought crossed my mind but I've already had 2 altercations the last 2 times I was there and I was too busy arguing with her

I know..its actually a good thing that you didnt. You dont need that. Your girl is the one with the commitment..hes a guy..he would bone a knot hole in the fence if you drew some hair around it...

Schwarz is offline Member
    Your girl went over and hugged a guy in the bar. He gives you a funny look while shes hugging him..Then, your girl will not tell you his name..

I dont think its an issue of cruise being insecure...people usually know when their significant other is trust worthy.

I didnt trust a girl that I dated..for good reason, I found out she was screwing half the town..and warming up for the other half.
    I think roidattack has got this right. If a woman don't want you to know something about them then there's is usually a good reason ie he was an ex or she's screwing him on the sly!! As for the look he gave you I would have dragged her sorry ass over to him and made her introduce you and then I would have found out what the story really was between them! A bloke will always tell the truth if only to brag a little...a woman will always lie through her teeth!

Let's face it like someone already said if the situation was reversed she wouldn't have let it slide!!! You need to start keeping your lady in check bro! let that sh*t slide once and before you know it you're in roidattack's position with a g/f baging half the town while you're at home tugging one off...

Women=

S

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    I would have been pissed cause apparently she was lying to you or hugging a stranger and if I was drinking or not it would of upset me mainly if she lied to you cause trust is everything bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I think roidattack has got this right. If a woman don't want you to know something about them then there's is usually a good reason ie he was an ex or she's screwing him on the sly!! As for the look he gave you I would have dragged her sorry ass over to him and made her introduce you and then I would have found out what the story really was between them! A bloke will always tell the truth if only to brag a little...a woman will always lie through her teeth!

Let's face it like someone already said if the situation was reversed she wouldn't have let it slide!!! You need to start keeping your lady in check bro! let that sh*t slide once and before you know it you're in roidattack's position with a g/f baging half the town while you're at home tugging one off...

Women=

S

RA

Women=

S

lmao...tugging...hahahaha

Women=

S
    Thats how I felt last night

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    I think Cruise needs a hug!!!

Just had to do that!!

Yo Cruise, **** that man. You didnt do a damn thing wrong in my book. The guy was either somebody she is ****ing on the side or somebody she ****ed before and forgot his name. My guess is she damn well knew his name but just isnt telling you, and I wouldnt trust her for shit!!! It would have been an entirely different story if she introduced you to him, but she didnt!! For one, it's disrespectful, and second off, maybe she doesnt want him to know your her fiance, that way he can keep ****ing her w/out feeling as guilty. I know my words hurt a little bro, but its the truth. I've been with alot of sluts before, and this damn sure aint my first ****in' mardi gras. That right there would be enough reason for me to drop the bitch and go my own way. I would never marry somebody like that, a girl thats quick to hug a stranger is quick to suck a dick too. **** that, dont let people get you thinking your wrong or insecure. Some dude gave me a dirty look while hugging my fiance, it'd be on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information