Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

anyone never been in love? (like me)

ok i am 26 and i have never been in love

this may sound a little pussy like and gay, but i feel like i'm missing something here. i'm getting on a bit now and i feel like i should have had at least 1 long term relationship - but the most ive done is 2 x 3 month "relationships"

all i seem to get is one night stands
    which was fun for a while but now i'm sick of it

every woman i meat seems to have emotional problems -

- they all have the EX Boyfriend - who is either stalking them, abusing them, stealing from them or a drug addict

- none of them dont want to commit cos "they have been hurt so many times in the past" (i must have heard that line 100 times)

-they All play stupid games, like ignoring your txts for a day or 2, cancelling the first date (most seem to do this to make it look like they have other important things going on in their life)

i hate all this playing it cool and hard to get shit- if u like someone what is the point - if u both play hard to get then how the fcuk is it meant to happen?

is it just me who lives with this shit?

i need to sort it out cos it aint helping my cortisol levels

icedudez is offline Member
    i understand what your saying bro, but about the hard to get, yeah some do it, but ive found if a girl is genuineley really interested they normally let you know...

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force

this may sound a little pussy like and gay, but i feel like i'm missing something here. i'm getting on a bit now and i feel like i should have had at least 1 long term relationship - but the most ive done is 2 x 3 month "relationships"

- they all have the EX Boyfriend - who is either stalking them, abusing them, stealing from them or a drug addict

- none of them dont want to commit cos "they have been hurt so many times in the past" (i must have heard that line 100 times)

-they All play stupid games, like ignoring your txts for a day or 2, cancelling the first date (most seem to do this to make it look like they have other important things going on in their life)

i hate all this playing it cool and hard to get shit- if u like someone what is the point - if u both play hard to get then how the fcuk is it meant to happen?

What did I tell you before G! Do I really have to fly across the Atlantic and smack the crap outta ya? Wait...you'd probably enjoy that...and, than fall in love with me...than all of this pissing and moan fest would be all over nothing!

Last edited by Pinkvelvet; 10-24-2005 at 07:16 AM.

HULKBOY is offline Member
    DAM seems like im in the same boat as you. seems like every girl out there has got some issue i cant deal with. maybe im jut too picky.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    DAM seems like im in the same boat as you. seems like every girl out there has got some issue i cant deal with. maybe im jut too picky.

BE picky!!!!

Why would you settle for anything less than what you really want?

stompin is offline Associate Member
    sh*t bro, love is a weakness in my eye's, i wish i didnt care about
    people as much as i do. im allways playin along keeping others
    happy

when it comes to the things what keeps me happy, nobody wants to know lol

Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY

i'm very picky when it comes to going out with someone, my sister said i was going too much on looks and only wanted to date attractive women (which i think is fair enough but nevermind)

so i decided to give this one girl a chance who i had been out with a few times and didnt find her amazingly attractive although she was ok - it seemed evident that she liked me so i thought i'd see what happens

and what happens - she starts fcking me about, and telling me she doesnt talk about anything, she's been to hurt in the past - cancelling dates

just like all the others

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    every woman i meat seems to have emotional problems - yes, every BODY (man or woman) has issues.

- they all have the EX Boyfriend - who is either stalking them, abusing them, stealing from them or a drug addict if i had to guess that is their cry for attention...they want you to be their knight in shining armour

- none of them dont want to commit cos "they have been hurt so many times in the past" (i must have heard that line 100 times) standard

-they All play stupid games, like ignoring your txts for a day or 2, cancelling the first date (most seem to do this to make it look like they have other important things going on in their life) hello? some of us do have important things going on in our lives! as long as they arent obsessive about it...ill get back to them within a few days.

I think it is human nature to "pick up the slack." By that I mean if one person in a relationship has submissive tendencies, the other person will pick up on that and take control. be a man...take control!! hehe, j/k

is it just me who lives with this shit? it doesnt get any easier when you DO find love...to me it makes it 10X harder

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont know what kind of girls you guys meet. I have only meet any crazy chick so far and I could smell the pshyconess 3 miles away.

Is american girls wierd??

i dont know but english ones are

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty

cheers babe

i dont know but english ones are

thats because ever since the time of the vikings the english chicks has longed for real swedish meat. But unfortunaly we dont come there anymore. So they are pissed at you englishmen

Fortunaly for you sweden is so pc that if you come here and say your great great great great great great..........great grandfathers house was burned down by a viking they will treat you good to repay old debts.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    thats because ever since the time of the vikings the english chicks has longed for real swedish meat. But unfortunaly we dont come there anymore. So they are pissed at you englishmen

Fortunaly for you sweden is so pc that if you come here and say your great great great great great great..........great grandfathers house was burned down by a viking they will treat you good to repay old debts.

one of my mates just got back from sweeden, he said the women were so attractive he almost fainted

but he didnt want to buy any of them a drink cos it was about £10 for a beer

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont worry G... I know exactly what your goin through... Being the playa, bangin anything with tits and a heartbeat... just doesnt do it for ya anymore!! The problem is... your past experiences burn ya!! this is why--- girls smell the confidence in you... they can feel the STUD in a man and get scared off to let ya in b/c they know your just the fantasy type and wont last more then 3 weeks!! you still got that odor!! hahahahaha

Just be patient... (which is the one virtue I never and still dont have) b/c one day she's gonna walk by and just punch ya in the face!! you'll see..... so just have fun as long as you can bruva!!

one of my mates just got back from sweeden, he said the women were so attractive he almost fainted

but he didnt want to buy any of them a drink cos it was about £10 for a beer
    more like £6 but still expensive as hell.

Anyway bro Im telling you one thing. ONLINE DATING!! That way you get to know the girls before you have to waste money on them and its very easy to get a feel for if a girl is pshyco or not on the net. There is LOTS of attractive woman that does online dating cause they dont have time with the whole bar scene. Lots of milfs aswell Give it a try.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Dont worry G... I know exactly what your goin through... Being the playa, bangin anything with tits and a heartbeat... just doesnt do it for ya anymore!! The problem is... your past experiences burn ya!! this is why--- girls smell the confidence in you... they can feel the STUD in a man and get scared off to let ya in b/c they know your just the fantasy type and wont last more then 3 weeks!! you still got that odor!! hahahahaha

Just be patient... (which is the one virtue I never and still dont have) b/c one day she's gonna walk by and just punch ya in the face!! you'll see..... so just have fun as long as you can bruva!!
    Yeah, I am just too much of a stud.

i slept with one girl i met off the net - that was enough for me

ulggy? bad in the sac? both? shemale?

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Yeah, I am just too much of a stud.

yeah that must be my problem too
    i'm just too damn good for 'em

HH i know what your saying by the way

i've tried the sweet sensitive aproach too you know - no joy there

and i know everyone says treat them mean keep em clean but every time i tried that they refused to talk to me again

ulggy? bad in the sac? both? shemale?

ugly

well she was alright, i'm just picky - she had a tongue stud though

Why does everyone play games? Guys either suck up or play badass, girls play hard to get. **** games :****: whats the point in getting a girl if you had to act in a special way to get her?

more like £6 but still expensive as hell.

Anyway bro Im telling you one thing. ONLINE DATING!! That way you get to know the girls before you have to waste money on them and its very easy to get a feel for if a girl is pshyco or not on the net. There is LOTS of attractive woman that does online dating cause they dont have time with the whole bar scene. Lots of milfs aswell Give it a try.
    Haha. I dont go to bars to meet women, I just dont like the drinking type. So, take Johan's advice and try out the net. Just dont spend any money on them until you really get to know her.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    There was a book out a few years ago called "The Rules; How to Capture and Keep Mr. Right." written by two women. It had a big engagement ring on the cover. The book encouraged women to:

Never call him first, and seldom return his calls.

If you must talk to him on the phone, don't talk for more than five minutes. Set an egg-timer if you have to. At the end of five minutes just say "I have to go now." with no additional information.

Never meet at a place that is convenient for him. Make him go out of his way to come to you.

Never accept a date for the week-end made after Wednesday. Even if you have no plans tell him you're already engaged for those days. Offer no details.

Never share personal information about yourself. At the end of the first date he should know nothing about you except where you went to school, what you do for work, and how many brothers and sisters you have.

Never offer to pay for the meal or drinks.

And so forth. The whole object of the lesson is to make yourself seem unattainable; to play "hard to get." To make him feel lucky that you even stoop to associate with him. In short, the lesson of "The Rules" is:
    Do whatever you must to manipulate this poor dupe into wanting you.

(I was absurdly gratified when I read that both authors had become divorced from their respective husbands.)

This book was filled with the most manipulative, poisonous advice to the lovelorn I have ever seen. And it's not just women who play by these "Rules". Guys have their own mind-games they play on women. "Wait three days before calling her." etc.

In the words of Rufus Wainwright; "Love is not a victory march"; the image of a victor riding in the triumphal car with the conquered following in chains. This is ugly. Love, like happiness, cannot be found as if it were a collar button that has rolled behind the radiator. The man who goes looking for happiness will always be disappointed. It's the man who is absorbed with something else; planting a garden, playing with his children, writing a symphony, learning how to sail that will find that he is happy. "Just when you least expect it... just what you least expect." -Petshop Boys (sorry)

The Genie in "Aladin" says there are two things you can't do by magic: "I can't raise the dead, and I can't make someone fall in love. Other than that, whatever you want!" I thought this brilliant. that one of the two things you can't do by wishing for it should be the thing we all think so easy to do; fall in love.

When you do fall in love it will not be what you expect. All of a sudden all the love songs you've ever heard suddenly make sense! You'll be sitting in a pub somewhere and the Beatles' "All You Need Is Love" will come on the jukebox and you'll find yourself grinning and bursting into tears and saying "Yes! Yes! It's not just words! That's exactly what it's like! It's exactly what they meant!" Many have mistaken lust, or desire, or infatuation, or even homey old Affection for Love, but no-one has ever mistaken Love for anything but itself.

Why does everyone play games? Guys either suck up or play badass, girls play hard to get. **** games :****: whats the point in getting a girl if you had to act in a special way to get her?
    Yeah. I think the Terminator said it best: I don't understand the complexities of peer to peer bonding. They are two people of breeding age.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Haha. I dont go to bars to meet women, I just dont like the drinking type. So, take Johan's advice and try out the net. Just dont spend any money on them until you really get to know her.

really? that always seems kinda creepy to me. like, you never know what you're gonna get...like a serial rapist or a fat slob. or both. i dunno, im never one to knock anything till i try it. maybe some day.
    Last edited by xtinaunasty; 10-24-2005 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim

And so forth. The whole object of the lesson is to make yourself seem unattainable; to play "hard to get." To make him feel lucky that you even stoop to associate with him. In short, the lesson of "The Rules" is:

(I was absurdly gratified when I read that both authors had become divorced from their respective husbands.)
    haha, classic!

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    really? that always seems kinda creepy to me. like, you never know what you're gonna get...like a cereal rapist or a fat slob. or both. i dunno, im never one to knock anything till i try it. maybe some day.

Do you realy know what kind of guy the dude you meet at a party or at work ect is? First meeting is usualy in a public place after talking for a long time online. Its usualy alot more convinient to "meet" people through the net and acctualy makes it less shallow since obviously personality plays a much larger role in that enviroment.

Also people using fake pics. Might be comon but I have never encountered anyone. If I did I would just say bye and leave.

Maby its just big in sweden since we are a generaly unsocial country or something

Do you realy know what kind of guy the dude you meet at a party or at work ect is? First meeting is usualy in a public place after talking for a long time online. Its usualy alot more convinient to "meet" people through the net and acctualy makes it less shallow since obviously personality plays a much larger role in that enviroment.

Also people using fake pics. Might be comon but I have never encountered anyone. If I did I would just say bye and leave.

Maby its just big in sweden since we are a generaly unsocial country or something
    no i wasnt talking shit...i was just interested, i know two couples who just got married and they met online. they are both matches made in heavon too. i dont get it, but i think its good for them. im currenly "occupied" romantically...but if (when) im single again i might give it a shot. not too much into going out anymore anyway.

what I have found on the net and by talking to chicks into online dating is that girls are generaly honest on the web but there are lots and lots of married guys lying like hell to get laid. So for guys its safe girls have to be a bit more carefull.

thats where the whole rapist came into play...little worry some. but i never know that anyway, they are usually good at hiding it.

yeah the true pshyco can play nice in irl or on the net or anywhere so I guess its never wrong to have a tazer or pepper spray along with you

yeah the true pshyco can play nice in irl or on the net or anywhere so I guess its never wrong to have a tazer or pepper spray along with you
    haha, right on

i know man i'm so sick of it its unbelievable

ive even tried telling them at the start that i am not into playing games and theyt say yeah sure i dont do that

but sure enough a couple of weeks later they are doin it

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    There was a book out a few years ago called "The Rules; How to Capture and Keep Mr. Right." written by two women. It had a big engagement ring on the cover. The book encouraged women to:

Never call him first, and seldom return his calls.

If you must talk to him on the phone, don't talk for more than five minutes. Set an egg-timer if you have to. At the end of five minutes just say "I have to go now." with no additional information.

Never meet at a place that is convenient for him. Make him go out of his way to come to you.

Never accept a date for the week-end made after Wednesday. Even if you have no plans tell him you're already engaged for those days. Offer no details.

Never share personal information about yourself. At the end of the first date he should know nothing about you except where you went to school, what you do for work, and how many brothers and sisters you have.

Never offer to pay for the meal or drinks.

This book was filled with the most manipulative, poisonous advice to the lovelorn I have ever seen. And it's not just women who play by these "Rules". Guys have their own mind-games they play on women. "Wait three days before calling her." etc.

In the words of Rufus Wainwright; "Love is not a victory march"; the image of a victor riding in the triumphal car with the conquered following in chains. This is ugly. Love, like happiness, cannot be found as if it were a collar button that has rolled behind the radiator. The man who goes looking for happiness will always be disappointed. It's the man who is absorbed with something else; planting a garden, playing with his children, writing a symphony, learning how to sail that will find that he is happy. "Just when you least expect it... just what you least expect." -Petshop Boys (sorry)

The Genie in "Aladin" says there are two things you can't do by magic: "I can't raise the dead, and I can't make someone fall in love. Other than that, whatever you want!" I thought this brilliant. that one of the two things you can't do by wishing for it should be the thing we all think so easy to do; fall in love.

When you do fall in love it will not be what you expect. All of a sudden all the love songs you've ever heard suddenly make sense! You'll be sitting in a pub somewhere and the Beatles' "All You Need Is Love" will come on the jukebox and you'll find yourself grinning and bursting into tears and saying "Yes! Yes! It's not just words! That's exactly what it's like! It's exactly what they meant!" Many have mistaken lust, or desire, or infatuation, or even homey old Affection for Love, but no-one has ever mistaken Love for anything but itself.

yep those things from that book is exactly what i am talking about

the thing is i have NO patience for it, and will end up deleting their number or abusing them, then deleting their number

if i could put up with the games i would have a girlfriend - no doubt about that

by the way I HATE LOVE SONGS

Theatrix is offline Associate Member

Having lived life similar to yours for sooooo long, I had to take a look myself at what's up. What I am learning is that there are two levels to love and life. You can either stay at the surface and **** your brains out or you can explore what it takes to have unconditional love for yourself and your partner. When you find it, then you radiate it and you will attract an all together different type of woman who will see your soul.
    Sounds like a bunch of bullshit, I know. But if you allow yourself the opportunity to explore, you will begin to see.
    If you are truly at a place in your life where this matters, then research as if your life depended on it. In the big picture, learning how to have a relationship at that level would be far more important than how big you are, or what to take on your next cycle, right?

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Well, one reason why the most beautiful, muscular men and women might have no luck in "finding love"...

This, taken from memory, from Andrew Holleran's heartbreaking novel "Dancer From the Dance", is used to describe homosexual New York and Fire Island in the Seventies, a society obsessed with physical beauty. You can substitute "bodybuilder" for "homosexual" and it still sort'a makes sense.

"Never forget, we are a visual people. We are pre-occupied with surfaces. You understand? We are architects, bodybuilders, photographers, window-dressers, fashion designers, hair dressers. We design the windows at Macy's --and the Empire State Building. We value the EYE, and our sins (as Saint Augustine says) are the Sins of the Eye. Everything is beautiful here, and that's all it is; beautiful, and being creatures that live only on the surface you cannot expect us to have minds or hearts. It sounds absurd but it's really that simple: Do not expect food here for your heart or for your mind, only your eye. If you understand that you will get along perfectly."

BigLittleTim

CHIX online are ****in crazy. had a bad experiance

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    BE picky!!!!

Why would you settle for anything less than what you really want?
    People say im too picky but not to brag but my bodies is better than most i know so I feel like im allowed and i need a chick that knows how to keep care of her body. IF that came off like im a dick or somethin im not I just have issues

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    i know man i'm so sick of it its unbelievable

ive even tried telling them at the start that i am not into playing games and theyt say yeah sure i dont do that

but sure enough a couple of weeks later they are doin it
    Lol, I woudlnt call my situation identical to yours, but pretty damn close. I had one of the most twisted, lying, manipulative, psychotic, slutty girlfriends the world has ever seen. Its really pathetic, but theres a point when you need to start noticing the drama queens, psychos, and generally ****ed up in the head girls. We kind of perpetuate this behavior from early on when we're playing the 'game' and slammin chicks and dumpin em. Anyway, from the sounds of it I think that your just dating the WRONG type of women. Generally the easiest way I've found to keep girls around is to go a few years younger, and for ones who arent the most socially active.

If all else fails, just order a bride from Russia, those chicks are HOT as hell, lol...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    all I'm gonna say is that your thinkin too much. Right off the bat thats what your doin wrong....just fukin relax man, dont worry so much about if she waits a couple days to call or plays hard to get....who gives a shit. Just fukin relax and if it happens it happens.

All I can say is there are only a few (very few) women in my life that have given me their number and I haven't plowed.....

plowin isn't your thing....love isn't mine. Its a waste of fukin time and drains the livin piss outta ya, when you should be gettin somethin else drained.

I know I seem like a pig on this site.... I KNOW I DO....thats just the way it is, but I'm not dumb when it comes to women and their ways of womanese....whats womanese? its a language/expression that only women talk and very few men understand...but the ones who do....

dont have problems.

have a look under dating and love on askmen.com read the articles, and get a clear head before you have a fukin heart attack.

p.s dont fukin worry so much .... you're like a gatdamn WOMAN!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information