Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    angelripper is offline Associate Member

if you did curls today on the squat rack,your a pussy.

do squats on the squat rack.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Am I a pussy then..hm I dont know where else to do them.

What if I could curl the weight you squat with on the squat rack. Would I be a pussy?

you would have to be bill kazmeyer to do that b

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by angelripper
    People do this? that is retarted.

you would have to be bill kazmeyer to do that b
    What could he curl w/ anyways?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    stupid ass thread

who cares my point is all these guys complaning there knot making gains and there the first to walk up on a squat rack and do curls.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    besides this shouldnt be in the steroid forum .........

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    have to agree......

if there is no one around and if thats where u want to do them...then fine....but if i (or someone else) is ready to squat and you're in their doing curls or shrugs, get the **** the out. you can easily do those exercises with dumbbells.

chest6 is offline Banned
    who cares my point is all these guys complaning there knot making gains and there the first to walk up on a squat rack and do curls.
    are you saying they do curls instead of doing squats? Or just ppl that do curls in the squatrack regardless if they do squats are not are retarded

chest6 is offline Banned
    I really dont see the problem...all the bars are used up..ppl would bitch if I did them w the bench bar...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I really dont see the problem...all the bars are used up..ppl would bitch if I did them w the bench bar...
    so why can't you do dumbbells....or why cant you do it in the area where people deadlift and do rows?

cb25 is offline Banned
    if you post random crap in the steroid questions forum rather than in the lounge...you're an idiot.

i'm just saying.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    And your steroid question is ?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    so why can't you do dumbbells....or why cant you do it in the area where people deadlift and do rows?
    If people bring a bar over I'd be happy to move. No one ever does. Plus..all the bars are taken up anyway.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I use the safety rails on a squat rack to do static barbell curls... so I really care less what anyone says. The gym is full of tools - I will use them how I see fit.

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    I used to do them in the squat rack also. Until one day, I needed to do squats and couldn't get into the squat rack since someone was doing curls in there.

Anyway, since then I just do them in another area.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    ok mister angelripper, i do curls in the squat rack, you gonna call me an idiot? let me guess, your the guy who does 5 sets of dumbell curls 7 times a week and call that a workout? and you also the guy who JUST does dumbell shrugs. no barbell for you huh? and you have the same routine every day. so when someone F*cks your routine up, you get all pissed and figure your gonna b*tch in the steroid forum. wrong answer, its jackasses like you that piss me off in the gym. go to a different forum!

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    well put lego

this guy is a jake

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    i don't see what the big deal is, my boys give me a hard time because i use the bent bar for curls and not the straight, i just don't understand why people worry about every little that that others do, just worry about yourself.

Froggy is offline Member
    If a person be workin it...then I say go for it...
    What I don't like is these tired @ss folks that camp-out & take a nooner on a piece of equipment that I (yes moi) need...& I mean need like right the f@ck now!!!

Samson1 is offline Junior Member
    This is actually an interesting topic. Sometimes when I go into the gym on a wednesday im ready to do legs and I look across and think 'oh ffs there is someasshole curling'. Point is you dont need a squat rack to curl a bar. Just go grab a bar put in on the floor, put some weights on the bar, pick it off the floor and curl away. Its just not necessary at all. The squat rack is the ONLY place you can squat, you can curl practically anywhere in the gym. Plus its funny......the guys who use the squat rack for curls in my gym dont even train their legs cause their too lazy to squat.

ThePump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    if you post random crap in the steroid questions forum rather than in the lounge...you're an idiot.

i'm just saying.
    i couldn't agree with you more.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    who cares about where a person does curls.
    The thing that really pisses me off is when some asshole goes from one excercise to another and anopther and then back again to do it all over again working out head to toe in 15 minutes. those pricks just get in the way because they leave the weight on the barbell to come back to it after they do some flys. plus they never target any one area. what a frickin' waste!

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Must have a boring life to bitch about something this small but no I don't do curls on the squat rack but the people that do that is there choice they belong to the gym just the same as you do superman.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    The way i see it .. Im not the Badest Dude in the Gym But im 225 Lb and if im working out im going to finish what im doing where im at.. and here is where the Tren Kicks in and Let a M/F tell me to move and see if i can Persude him with a look B-4 i even have to say a word.. I have respect for others in the Gym and let them finish their sets no matter how stupied it may seem to me..

i hate it when guys at the gym want to walk right behind or infront of you when you are for instance curling dumbells. (no pun intended) Listen here F*CK FACE, YOU CAN GO WALK A DIFFERENT WAY THAT TAKES 2 SECONDS LONGER SH*T HEAD!!! its like your in THEIR way! i told some guy last night, hey F*CK OFF and walk around the god DAMNN BENCH!!!! IM NOT F*CKIN MOVING FOR YOU!!! The to top it off, some OLD guy was whistling while walkin round the gym and came up to me. instead of saying hey, are you using that barbell? he whistles to get my attention, then he whistles like a question whistle and points at the barbell. he never once said a word to me. JUST ASK ME THE DAMNNNN QUESTION!!!!!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Besides, if someone wants to use the squat rack for squats when I'm curling, if he is not too big of a pussy he'll just come over and ask me if he can have the squat rack for squats-I am always gonna say yes. Lucky for me there's practiaclly no-one in the gym at 5:00am.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    i hate it when guys at the gym want to walk right behind or infront of you when you are for instance curling dumbells. (no pun intended) Listen here F*CK FACE, YOU CAN GO WALK A DIFFERENT WAY THAT TAKES 2 SECONDS LONGER SH*T HEAD!!! its like your in THEIR way! i told some guy last night, hey F*CK OFF and walk around the god DAMNN BENCH!!!! IM NOT F*CKIN MOVING FOR YOU!!! The to top it off, some OLD guy was whistling while walkin round the gym and came up to me. instead of saying hey, are you using that barbell? he whistles to get my attention, then he whistles like a question whistle and points at the barbell. he never once said a word to me. JUST ASK ME THE DAMNNNN QUESTION!!!!!
    rofl... i would have whistled and pointed between my legs... ha ha ha

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Lego i know what u mean .. And its getting to the time of the year when all the resolutioners will start coming to the Gym for a couple of months and get in the way .. But just one of the fun little cycles with working out.. just remember they will only be there a couple of days till they are so sore they can not move and then you will never see them again

Quote Originally Posted by Perrypup
    Lego i know what u mean .. And its getting to the time of the year when all the resolutioners will start coming to the Gym for a couple of months and get in the way .. But just one of the fun little cycles with working out.. just remember they will only be there a couple of days till they are so sore they can not move and then you will never see them again

good point.

F*ckin Resolutionlers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how bout this, dont be lazy and eat mcdonalds every day with bout 6-10 beers with it! then you wont be the gawd damnnn fat a$$ that you are!!!

not to get off the subject but i made a resolution when i was lik 15 to stop jerkin off. HAHA that went over well!

Originally posted by ThePump
    rofl... i would have whistled and pointed between my legs... ha ha ha
    LMAO!! Sorry man, that sh*t made me laugh cus i could just picture this idiot whistling at me, i wanted to punch him and laugh at the same time! haha

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    The squat rack is the ONLY place you can squat
    if you mean power rack then you have a point if you dont have any regular triangle racks... besides, i really could give a **** what someone thinks about where i curl... i can straight bar curl more than most normal people can squat anyway.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I go straight to the sqaut rack when I get to the gym and I stay there the entire time. Maybe Im egocentric but I dont care if anyone else needs it...Im the most important person there.

brolicscholar is offline Junior Member

If you did squats on a squat rack you are a pussy

Obviously you saw someone doing them and felt he was a pussy but didn't tell him and instead you are calling out people on this board. Damn, who really is the pussy?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't do sqaut cept for piss people off at the squat rack

Latimus is offline Banned
    lol great thread....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I use a squat rack to curl............... oh well I guess I'm a pussy then

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information