Papi93 is offline AR VET

American-Mexican Marriages

Does anyone now if I get married to a Mexican woman (I've known her for some time now), in Mexico City, and bring her back to the States as my wife? I really have no desire to reside permanently in Mexico City, Mexico. Everyone has told me that if I marry her in Mexico, I can bring her back, as my wife, when I return to the US. Thanks for your help!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i beleive you can, since you are a US citizen and she will then be your wife, but after you merry, i also think you have to register her with the government...do a search and see what comes up..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    she will still be a mexican citizen and will need a visa to stay here legally. If she wants to become an american citizen she'll have to do it like everyone else who wasn't born here. at least that's how I remember it, could be mistaken.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Her uncle is a divorce lawyer (not sure if he would be knowledgable about this subject) and she is going to speak with him on Saturday or Sunday. Since he is practicing in Mexico, maybe he can give us some free legal advice. Thanks for your help, bros!

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    I married my wife who is mexican (born in america) and I am trying to send her to mexico lol

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by elcapitan
    I married my wife who is mexican (born in america) and I am trying to send her to mexico lol
    Any differences between a married American woman and a married Mexican woman, that I should be aware of?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    Any differences between a married American woman and a married Mexican woman, that I should be aware of?
    geographical location?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    geographical location?
    No, I mean cultural differences.

No, I mean cultural differences.

OOOOOO hell yeah!!!!! mexicans love tradition and practice there cultuer to the bone i grew up in the Rio Grand Vally like 15 mins from Mexico, so i know a little, they love there food, they love to party and drink Budweiser's and they love working on cars, as for Mexican woman they are good woman they take care of there families ad they take very good care of there men, mexica woman were taught to please there man in many many many diffrent ways i dated many mexican girls in high school and they bitch piss and moan just like any other ethinic group of woman but they really take care of the man they love...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    OOOOOO hell yeah!!!!! mexicans love tradition and practice there cultuer to the bone i grew up in the Rio Grand Vally like 15 mins from Mexico, so i know a little, they love there food, they love to party and drink Budweiser's and they love working on cars, as for Mexican woman they are good woman they take care of there families ad they take very good care of there men, mexica woman were taught to please there man in many many many diffrent ways i dated many mexican girls in high school and they bitch piss and moan just like any other ethinic group of woman but they really take care of the man they love...
    I noticed that they are very loyal and caring woman. I've found the nagging to be less than American woman. They are much more supportive. I think I hit the jackpot ! Thanks SteveO!

no prob bro i dated this Purto Rican woman for a while she was extremly supportin but very religouse, she was always draging me to church !!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    no prob bro i dated this Purto Rican woman for a while she was extremly supportin but very religouse, she was always draging me to church !!
    I'm looking to settle down (30 years old) and my woman just goes to church once in a while. If she wanted to go more frequently, I would (for her). Before I met her, I would always tell my ex-girlfriend I couldn't go .

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm married to a Mexican woman, and it's the best all around.

Sex/respect/caring/traditional/downhome/real/down for her man/etc.

Doesn't get better, just take care of your chica and she'll be good to you.

~SC~

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'm married to a Mexican woman, and it's the best all around.

Sex/respect/caring/traditional/downhome/real/down for her man/etc.

Doesn't get better, just take care of your chica and she'll be good to you.

~SC~
    Thanks for the advice Swolecat! Everyone you have said has been true so far. This weekend I going to get the plane tickets for January 11th. Good time to go, being in Wisconsin and all .

goodluck bruh hope it works out well for ya, have a safe trip, i hate planes

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    goodluck bruh hope it works out well for ya, have a safe trip, i hate planes
    Thanks. I don't mind the plane as much as the fact that I speak only a little Spanish. She is the only one in her family that speaks English.
    Yo hablo un poco de espanol. ?Podrias ayudarme, por favor?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    She got a sister or a cousin? Mexican women usually do. I'll get my plane ticket also:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks. I don't mind the plane as much as the fact that I speak only a little Spanish. She is the only one in her family that speaks English.
    Yo hablo un poco de espanol. ?Podrias ayudarme, por favor?
    That's pretty good. Tu escribiste eso solo, o usaste babelfish.altavista.com?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    She got a sister or a cousin? Mexican women usually do. I'll get my plane ticket also:
    She has a sister that is 26 but she is married. There is a couple of Mexican woman here that won't speak to me anymore because they wanted to be with me and I chose their friend. Now they won't talk to either of us. They are looking for a good American man. My girlfriend has a tight body at 36 (I'm 30). Her ex-friends are 36 with meat on their bones.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    That's pretty good. Tu escribiste eso solo, o usaste babelfish.altavista.com?
    Muchas gracias, Keyser. I learned that from the Idiot's Guide to learning Spanish. My girlfriend has also taught me some common phrases. She will tell me: "Toma mi mano, por favor". I will ask her: "?Quieres que yo te abra la puerta?". My favorite is when she tells me: "Voy a banarme" . I'll definitely check out that website. ?Como se dice, bro en espanol (hermano = brother)?

Muchas gracias, Keyser. I learned that from the Idiot's Guide to learning Spanish. My girlfriend has also taught me some common phrases. She will tell me: "Toma mi mano, por favor". I will ask her: "?Quieres que yo te abra la puerta?". My favorite is when she tells me: "Voy a banarme" . I'll definitely check out that website. ?Como se dice, bro en espanol (hermano = brother)?
    Si, se dice hermano. Otra cosa, si quieres escribir bañarme (with that special ñ), solamente necesitas oprimir alt+164.
    You will get much better with time, especially if you ask her to speak to you in only Spanish (great practice).
    Man, but the best is when they're talking dirty in bed "Ay Papi, damelo duro" and such.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Si, se dice hermano. Otra cosa, si quieres escribir bañarme (with that special ñ), solamente necesitas oprimir alt+164.
    You will get much better with time, especially if you ask her to speak to you in only Spanish (great practice).
    Man, but the best is when they're talking dirty in bed "Ay Papi, damelo duro" and such.
    Gracias, hermano. So you push alternate key and 164 to get the tilde (spelling). The first time we were together she kept saying, "!A si, a si, a si, papi!" (Yes, yes, yes, daddy?). She called me cabron a couple of times. Not sure what that means though. She always speaks to me in Spanish first and then English (if I don't understand).
    Oh yeah, I just translated "Ay Papi, damelo duro" on freetranslation.com. Damn, that kicks ass !

Gracias, hermano. So you push alternate key and 164 to get the tilde (spelling). The first time we were together she kept saying, "!A si, a si, a si, papi!" (Yes, yes, yes, daddy?). She called me cabron a couple of times. Not sure what that means though. She always speaks to me in Spanish first and then English (if I don't understand).
    Oh yeah, I just translated "Ay Papi, damelo duro" on freetranslation.com. Damn, that kicks ass !
    Yup, to get the tilde alternate key and 164. Cabron, means jerk (more or less), however, she is using it as a term of endearment.
    You will have to plug your ears, b/c latin women will drive you nuts in the sac talking all that ear chocolate.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Darling, don't marry her in Mexico! Apply for a "fiancee visa", which I believe is an I-9 visa. You get her into the US and THEN marry her. It makes no sense at all, but it is a lot less paperwork and hassle. Anyway, you bring her up, marry her, get her a social security card, get her visa changed to permanent resident, and with green card and SS card in hand, she can work, etc just like anybody else. After I believe 7 years she can apply for citizenship and then can no longer be deported. You CAN do all this without a lawyer, but an immigration lawyer is cheap and the process goes much more smoothly.

Love
    Anna

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    She got a sister or a cousin? Mexican women usually do.

Yeah, BIG families!!!!!

I almost got slapped 10 times at a family BBQ a few years back. Like 130 family members from all over Mexico came here. OMG, my wife's cousins who are like 20 - 28 years old, FINER THAN HELL...............thing is, they DON'T KNOW IT!!!!!!! They are from Mexico, so they don't understand how much of a good FIND they are here. Numb to the whole guy/girl and "GAME" bullcrap............just sincere/non-tainted minds and BODIES OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!

~SC~

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Darling, don't marry her in Mexico! Apply for a "fiancee visa", which I believe is an I-9 visa. You get her into the US and THEN marry her. It makes no sense at all, but it is a lot less paperwork and hassle. Anyway, you bring her up, marry her, get her a social security card, get her visa changed to permanent resident, and with green card and SS card in hand, she can work, etc just like anybody else. After I believe 7 years she can apply for citizenship and then can no longer be deported. You CAN do all this without a lawyer, but an immigration lawyer is cheap and the process goes much more smoothly.

Love
    Anna
    Anna has the right idea. My dad married my mom (who resided in greece at the time) in order for my mom to get her green card. I asked him why he didn't marry her in greece (i mean, come on how cool would that be to have a beautiful wedding in greece?). he said their lawyer insisted they marry in the states because my mom would have an easier time getting naturalized later down the road and she wouldnt have to have a probationary period while waiting for her green card, etc.

I would see about having the wedding in the states.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Wheres my passport??

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Love
    Anna
    I agree,
    You can do as one of my co-workers did,
    He was married by the justice of the peace here in the states, that way he and begins the paper work to get her citizenship. He plans to have a large wedding in Mexico next summer, and until that time, he and his wife will behave as if they are simply engaged.

He discussed this with his parents and with the parents of his bride. This was very interesting, he his parents and his older brothers went to the parents of his bride’s house, had dinner, then he in front of his and her parents, he asked her father for permission to marry his daughter. They then discussed the particulars.

Everything seems like it is working very well for him.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    She is not really cultural at all she is very american. I just want to get rid of her. I would send her to canada if I thought they would take her.

I'm only teasing - Honey I love you....

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I'll be in the airplane seat next to ya bro

What's here mom look like? Oh yea are you sure she is not looking for a green card? Not messin with ya serious question

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member

Love
    Anna
    Your always full of wisdon Anna! Seriously considering doing the same (me a Canadian..guy American). And, I assume its all the same for any immigrant!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    Had a girl from Peru who wanted to marry me, cause No matter what if you marry a citizen (In the USA), they stay a citizen. So bring her to you to get married, it helps, especially if you are going to live here not there.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    What Anna said is very true and wise. If you marry the girl in Mexico, then you have to provide proofs that she is your wife and the marriage certificate is not sufficient because many people use fake ones. They'll ask you to provide pictures of the wedding party etc, lots of hassle.

So just do as Anna said and get her as fiancée and marry her here. After the marriage, you'll have to sponsor her and she'll be allowed to stay and work legally and she'll get the green card after one year, I guess, and the citizenship five years after the green card.

However, the situation is much easier with Canadians because it is impossible to get fake marriage certificates, so even if you get married in Canada, it is not difficult to move here if you decide to.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    He must be one lucky SOB. Now I'm really jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Your always full of wisdon Anna! Seriously considering doing the same (me a Canadian..guy American). And, I assume its all the same for any immigrant!

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Your always full of wisdon Anna!
    And you are always so full of charm, Dear!

Seriously considering doing the same (me a Canadian..guy American). And, I assume its all the same for any immigrant!
    Well, I understand it is REALLY easy for Canadians to immigrate to the US or vice versa, however you decide to do it. Probably you can, if you are patient, go through the process without the marriage thingie if that is the main reason for marrying. Of course if you are going to get married anyway, well, duh, no brainer... but it should be even easier for a Canadian than a Mexican. I met a charming young lady a while back... from Appalachia. I wonder if I can get her into the country as a fiancee? LOL! I am actually thinking about marrying a woman of the opposite sex, especially now that I am back in the pipeline for surgery and I might become fully female in a couple of years. It would be cool to be part of a female/female legally married couple LOL! Anyway, Good Luck and God Bless, Velvet. I know it will work out well for you.

Love and Kisses
    Anna

decadbal is offline Banned
    this is the first case of mail order bride, where the guy has to go pick her up..

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    I'll be in the airplane seat next to ya bro

What's here mom look like? Oh yea are you sure she is not looking for a green card? Not messin with ya serious question
    I haven't seen her mom yet. No, I am absolutely positive she is not looking for a green card. This woman is the one I have been looking for and I'm not going to let her slip through my fingers.

Papi93 is offline AR VET

Love
    Anna
    Thanks for the advice, Anna! I've changed my mind and I'll go with your valuable information.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    this is the first case of mail order bride, where the guy has to go pick her up..
    pwn3d!

i would marry her in america like anna said. that way when you divorce her you can get it done in america instead of mexico and send her ass right back on a plane... no wait bus and outta your life for good.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    pwn3d!

i would marry her in america like anna said. that way when you divorce her you can get it done in america instead of mexico and send her ass right back on a plane... no wait bus and outta your life for good.
    I'm taking her to Vegas. We should be able to get married fairly quickly, with no problems. She's a keeper; I have no intention of sending her back to Mexico.

Thread Information