Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IronFreakX is offline Banned

Talking The official cutting/bitching Thread

Ill go first......

Cutting rite now , this shit is annoying....there are like 30 CC cookies infront of me.....I wanna gobble them all up then go to MC...pizza hut , and get a dozen doughnuts.....cheat day is on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fvck.....why couldnt I be a normal ignorant fat happy person damnit....

and its been 30 days since my last beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.......FVCK....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'll have to be poster #2 today.

I ate an illegal amount of candy yesterday, and the shit is still all around me like step-kids.

I can avoid it, yes, but it gets old having to say no to shit all the time. If it were up to me, being in a place(s) where there was only what I was supposed to eat, would always make shit a whole lot easier.

F*ck you Willy Wonka.

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX

Because then you wouldn't really be happy.

Besides, who wants to be normal?

~SC~

chest6 is offline Banned
    My mom mailed me a halloween card along with homemade cookies and rice krispy treats alone w a massive thing of candy..im about to give in..i was like ahhh mom ur trying to kill meee

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ill go first......

Cutting rite now , this shit is annoying....there are like 30 CC cookies infront of me.....I wanna gobble them all up then go to MC...pizza hut , and get a dozen doughnuts.....cheat day is on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was old me...id just eat like 3 different dinners a night

Man , Im living with people and they eat junk all the time , choclate , burgers , nuggets , fried chicken , etc....

and all i eat is grilled turkey/chicken breasts..with carbs or fat

Im runnin slin without a fat burner so i have to be 100% on track

PIZZA AND BEER , mmm I think If i had the chance rite now to choose between sex or pizza and a beer Ill reject the sex without even thinking about it...damn Im pathetic

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    PIZZA AND BEER , mmm I think If i had the chance rite now to choose between sex or pizza and a beer Ill reject the sex without even thinking about it...damn Im pathetic

I know what you mean. I keep putting off the diet because I remember thinking the same thing. But you can only get so tubby before I gotta get it all off and like swole said, who wants to be normal...

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am gonna make a cut to 185lbs (from 200-205lbs) starting Monday, i am already pissed thinking about all the cardio and spot on diet etc...

chest6 is offline Banned
    I started at 273 now Im 248 tryin to get 230-235.........sooooo hard not to eat these cookies here

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    yea ever since i moved and got my new job my diet has gone to krap and i've lost the good abs i used to have. So i just went back to the store and bought all the healthy krap again and am re-vamping everything. Just think of how much money you'll save not buying the beer on the weekends......that gets expensive

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I ate a Big Mac today first time in like 12 months, It was so gross it made me sick. I ate one peice of candy for Halloween. It seems like the more I eat the right foods my taste buds change desires. I don't even crave bad stuff that much anymore. I actually do crave Chicken and Broccolli its weird. It is starting to get much easier as time goes on.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I just 2 lbs of cookies:

Chocolate bourbons...and vanilla cream

Cutting sucks

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    i had soda... lots of it.... 3 2-liter bottles in a little over a day.. i lve soda.. i need help.... stop me.. no .. no a bottle is comming towards me... nooo STOP AHHHHHHH.........

Damn , I was out last nite , Smoked some , then for some reason It made sense to me that I should have my cheat now and not on saturday as planned

went to MC , has 2 double BIg macs , 2 large fries , 1 large pepsi , then got a medium pizza (meat lovers) , went to doughnut house got 5 choc covereved doughnuts and a rasberry muffin and some of the choclate chip cookies that were lying around here

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WANNA DO THAT AGAIN RITE NOW....Damn cutting

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I just 2 lbs of cookies:

Chocolate bourbons...and vanilla cream

Cutting sucks
    mmmmmmmmmm, chocolate bourbons

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Damn , I was out last nite , Smoked some , then for some reason It made sense to me that I should have my cheat now and not on saturday as planned

went to MC , has 2 double BIg macs , 2 large fries , 1 large pepsi , then got a medium pizza (meat lovers) , went to doughnut house got 5 choc covereved doughnuts and a rasberry muffin and some of the choclate chip cookies that were lying around here

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WANNA DO THAT AGAIN RITE NOW....Damn cutting
    Bloody hell bro. I would feel so guilty eating that...... but it does sound nice! I guess you deserve it

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Bloody hell bro. I would feel so guilty eating that...... but it does sound nice! I guess you deserve it

uuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh I want more big macs , I want like 10 now , Im not kidding...and I know that I CAN eat them all....with a shake and fries!!!!

god im so hungry rite now....

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i know what u mean - ive just finished a 12 week cut and it was hell at the end - why is it you crave more crap food when you cutting

i'm bulking again now (wahoo) but i'm only eating healthy shit and not craving fast food or sugar at all

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    My diet's gone to crap for a while now, trying to psyche myself up for another crack at it.
    I'm alright once I'm about 2 weeks into the cutting/diet cos by then the time I've invested makes me stay on track, the trouble I'm having at the moment is getting to the 2 week mark!

chest6 is offline Banned
    dammit iron.....this thread is gonna make me crack..i have so much candy 5ft away just waiting for me..

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    dammit iron.....this thread is gonna make me crack..i have so much candy 5ft away just waiting for me..
    I already cracked hehe , ate like 20 CC cookies , tuna and white rice , with 1000island sauce (i think) , a 200g pringle chips thing , a twix bar , a liter of sweetned grape juice , and gonna have some shwerma wraps with tons of oil , bread , and vegetables

and maybe some pepsi , but diet pepsi , cuz Im on a diet

chest6 is offline Banned
    hahaha thats what all the fatties say..oh im drinking diet pepsi so its okay

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    I already cracked hehe , ate like 20 CC cookies , tuna and white rice , with 1000island sauce (i think) , a 200g pringle chips thing , a twix bar , a liter of sweetned grape juice , and gonna have some shwerma wraps with tons of oil , bread , and vegetables

and maybe some pepsi , but diet pepsi , cuz Im on a diet

how did you possibly get all that down with the previous cheat meal? i can only eat normal size meals at a time but i eat 6-7 of them a day.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i know what u mean - ive just finished a 12 week cut and it was hell at the end - why is it you crave more crap food when you cutting

i'm bulking again now (wahoo) but i'm only eating healthy shit and not craving fast food or sugar at all
    Man..i don't crave shit when im dieting...but when i'm trying to lean bulk..that's when my whole plan goes tru the window

I dunno why..but after i come off my contest diet...i can't get back into that 'clean' mindset til my next contest prep.

Dunno why i don't crave anything when i restrict calories.

My cut went extremely well for nationals this year...that was august.

It's The beginning of November and i'm now an obese bastard.

I just can't readjust to 'lean bulking'...maybe i experience a mental burnout as a result of the extremes that contest prep requires.

Maybe it's just cheaper to eat everything in sight...who knows

hahaha thats what all the fatties say..oh im drinking diet pepsi so its okay
    Hey its a thyroid problem , my genetics suck and I have a slow metabolism

how did you possibly get all that down with the previous cheat meal? i can only eat normal size meals at a time but i eat 6-7 of them a day.
    took a nap , just woke up gonna eat some more shawerma rolls , the bread is the shape of a circle , diameter bout 8" , gonna finish 1 more liter of the grape juice tonight , and Im going out so that could mean , Mcdonalds , pizza hut , hardees and doughnuts all over again

hey its called a cheat day and 24 hours from yest still havent passed yet

Man..i don't crave shit when im dieting...but when i'm trying to lean bulk..that's when my whole plan goes tru the window

I dunno why..but after i come off my contest diet...i can't get back into that 'clean' mindset til my next contest prep.

hmmm when im bulking my cheat day is mainly eating fruits and cutting wayyyy back on the protein and fat....such a relief to eat so little after weeks of bulking but cutting....give me that damn pizza....NOW

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member

When I am dieting for a show I don't crave anything bad either! What nationals are you doing next? I am going to Atlanta to watch a friend. Then maybe I will go see the detroit show.

OldPLer is offline Associate Member
    Threads like this should be banned, now I want pizza, big macs, those 2 for 99cent tacos (20 or so) at Jack in the Box, and then some CC doughnuts. Now that would be a fun day. It is saturday, cheat day so away i go..

chest6 is offline Banned
    my mom is trying to make me fat..when i came home she showed me a huge stash of candy and told me to eat it all

Im eating chocolate covered peanuts from Trader Joes as i type... *munch munch* IM addicted to the sound of myself chewing food! ah! *Swigs soda* damn, I wonder why i dont get fat... oh yeah, i got killer genetics

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    Im eating chocolate covered peanuts from Trader Joes as i type... *munch munch* IM addicted to the sound of myself chewing food! ah! *Swigs soda* damn, I wonder why i dont get fat... oh yeah, i got killer genetics
    Man I ****in hate ya

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    My grandma sent me a bunch of homeade fudge 2 days ago... Me and the new woman made short work of it...

I was doing well, i skipped out on all the halloween junk, but grandma's fudge is a weakness of mine.

Did you save some for me?
    It's 4:00 am and im havin a soda

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    Did you save some for me?
    No...

Lets just say im glad the woman liked it as much as me, or i'd probably still be on the shitter while holding a bucket to puke in and taking bites of fudge inbetween...

My grandma is 91, so its hard to say no to her baking... i grew up on it, and she wont be around too much longer

chest6 is offline Banned
    thats it..she is for sure. She brought me doughnuts.. ahh this is hard

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    thats it..she is for sure. She brought me doughnuts.. ahh this is hard

just tell her to stop

chest6 is offline Banned
    I do..she tells me Im obsessed..and this was the same mom that told me I was getting fat before

I have no cravings 2day , just smoking cigs like theres no 2morrow....I got a workout in 30-40 mins damn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information