amstaf is offline Associate Member

bad week at work

it started off on wensday i went to work got there at 5 am pulled my truck in and went to work loaded up half the freight and had to wait for our airplane with the rest of the freight on it so i walk down to the office and see these guys smoking in the building i say hey you know your not supposed to smoke there this guy says f you im thinkin no f you so i tell the supervisor he goes down and tells them were the designated smoking area is they get pissed at me and open up all there overhead doors trying to piss me off cause its friggen 30 degrees whatever so the next day thurs i get there this same s.o.b. says your gonna have to move your truck down cause of the stunt you pulled yesterday WHAT THE STUNT I PULLED i said you guys are the ones smoking in the wrong spot not me he starts cussin and sht so whatever i said then im puttin boxes in my truck and he says to one of the other guys something about pullin my pants down so i turn around and ask what he said he gets all defensive tells me i need to clean my ears out cause he never said anything well b.s then he starts saying shit about how my mom didnt raise me right and some other shit i say whatever dude you smell like cat piss (true) wash your cloths you nasty fck and someother sht well he shuts his mouth and turns around i smile and continue to load my truck. today im having a good day untill i leave i get in my truck and someone sprayed mase on my door handle and on my steering wheel i didnt notice it untill my nose eyes and throht started burning i stop the truck and tell the supervisor to put his head in my truck same thing burning now i wonder which piece of sht did it hmm well anyway i told my boss its either him or me it doesnt sound like itll be him so itll be me i cant go back ill kick the sht out of him , smash his head on the curb so its either quit or go to jail i think ill quit and visit the s.o.b. at a later date i just dont know if my P.O. wil let me quit my job shes a fricken bizzo well what would you do?

bumped

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Put a crack head hit on him. Find a crack head tell him you will reward him for what he has to do for you. easy as that.

perfect solution

you know i at least want to see it the punk mo fo he'll get it

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    dont worry dude. you're not the only one who had a bad week. i gotta quit my job too for a number of reasons. mostly some asshole spreading shit about my work ethic even though everyone knows he is the laziest sob in the shop. everyone knows this except my boss, who he sucks up to and beleives everything this guys says. well now my boss (who i had a good relationship with until now) is pissed at me because of this guy. its a shame how people just cant get along with others at work and they always have to cause shit. I'll go to another job and it'll be the same thing. I thought having an education would mean people would be professional but I guess not. sorry didnt mean to hi jack this thread, just needed to vent too.

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    have a beer

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    cut his brake lines

chest6 is offline Banned
    dude do some shit to him

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    go **** his daughter!!

Thread Information